Democrats Ordered Homo-Hating Chic-Fil-A During Sit In, Selling Out The LGBT Community

Hey liiiiiiiiiberallllllls!

Did you know the Democrats ordered Chic-Fil-A during their sit in?

How does it make you feel to be betrayed by the Democrats giving money to homo haters?

Must make you really mad.
:banana:
You know Chic-Fil-A caved a long time ago.....the boycott is long over.
Chick fil a got rich over your stupid boycott.
Not to mention they never did what the libs claimed in the first place.
Ok...what do YOU think that Libs claimed?
That the owner of chick fil a is a homophobe, he proved you dumbasses wrong and made a lot of money doing it.

How does it make you feel to be betrayed by the Democrats giving money to homo haters?

"Homo haters"? Do you mean the company that worked on Sunday to provide free food to those people standing in line to donate blood after the Pulse shootings? Do you mean the company that lowered their flags to half-mast in honor of those who were killed?

Chic-Fil-A hates homos? Are you finally admitting people hiding behind their faith are actually "haters"?

The boycott ended years ago when Chick Fil A stopped donations to anti-gay groups and the founder said it was a mistake to take an anti-gay stance. Get with the times people.
So you actually believe the founder changed his stance?

they have to spin it to make themselves look like they bullied them into compliance. The reality is they just doubled and tripled his business, and he did nothing different than he was doing before.
Exactly. They need to lie to make it seem like they have gained something.

Damn hypocrites.
Never mind that they also stuffed their fat faces with doughnuts... Something the common folk aren't supposed to eat because it's bad for them.

Damn hypocrites.
Never mind that they also stuffed their fat faces with doughnuts... Something the common folk aren't supposed to eat because it's bad for them.

Who arent supposed to eat doughnuts?

Too funny. The jokes just write themselves.

Chic-Fil-A hates homos? Are you finally admitting people hiding behind their faith are actually "haters"?
Haters as much as those who hate them as well. Sure.

So is that a yes?
I think I was pretty clear, the hate goes both ways..the thing is, not all Christians do hate homosexuals...I do, and God has no problem with it. God hates proud, practicing homosexuals and those who advocate for normalizing it in the eyes of society...so there is nothing wrong with hating haters of God.

So is that a yes?
I think I was pretty clear, the hate goes both ways..the thing is, not all Christians do hate homosexuals...I do, and God has no problem with it. God hates proud, practicing homosexuals and those who advocate for normalizing it in the eyes of society...so there is nothing wrong with hating haters of God.

The only thing you're clear about is making assertions and when asked for proof you place the onus on other people.

Does Chick Fil a hate homos?

"As much as people hate them!"

Is that a yes?

"I was clear"

So is that a yes?

The only thing you're clear about is making assertions and when asked for proof you place the onus on other people.

Is that a yes?

"I was clear"
Is Chic-Fil-A an individual human being capabale of hate? No. You ask stupid questions.

So is that a yes?

Is that a yes?

"I was clear"
Is Chic-Fil-A an individual human being capabale of hate? No. You ask stupid questions.

In the OP you said they are "homo haters". Does this mean you write stupid OPs to start stupid threads?

Is Chic-Fil-A an individual human being capabale of hate? No

:stupid:[/QUOTE]
You are stupid:
"
Today at 7:17 AM

ClosedCaptionDiamond Member
Chic-Fil-A hates homos? Are you finally admitting people hiding behind their faith are actually "haters"?"

I answered your question the only way I could. Chic-Fil-A is incapable of hate, you dufuss...its a business, not a person. So the next question was the only answerable question. And I said yes, some of us do hate homosexuals according to our faith and homos and their allies hate Christians. It goes both ways.
Finally, If Chic-Fil-A's owner and founder is against fags playing house a.k.a "gay marriage"... And the dems gave money to him by ordering food from his establishment... and being against fags playing house a.k.a " gay marriage" is homo-hate in your book...did the dems give money to homo haters? Yes they did.

Are you too stupid to understand that?

Apparently so.

Last edited:

So is that a yes?

Is that a yes?

"I was clear"

In the OP you said they are "homo haters". Does this mean you write stupid OPs to start stupid threads?

I knew he would own his self..thats what happens when you make up shit. :badgrin:

So is that a yes?

Is that a yes?

"I was clear"

I knew he would own his self..thats what happens when you make up shit. :badgrin:
I didn't own myself, according to your definition of " homo hate", the democrats who did the sit in gave money to a homo hater.
Next!

Forum List

Back