Democrats overturn kate steinle killers murder conviction

Just goes to show who the Democrats serve.

Democrat illegal immigration platform...

Sneak into America...
Obtain services like healthcare and welfare paid for by Americans...
Vote for anti American globalist Democrats who aid and abet illegal immigrants...
Victimize Americans...
Get deported from America...
REPEAT...

If a Democrat tells you they are against illegal immigration or want a secure border, know they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.

It's hard to tell who the Democrats work harder for, China or the cartels.

Harmeet Dhillon: Kate Steinle’s killer escapes punishment – Sanctuary for illegal immigrants endangers us all

People like you are disgusting. You want to use the court system to get even. The fact is that the evidence did indicate it was a accident. If the conviction was improper then it should be overturned. Everyone has that right whether they are a citizen or not.
Only a Democrat covering for crimes of foreign nationals committed against Americans that they hate, would believe this crime was an accident.

Sneak into America...
Vote for anti American globalist Democrats who aid and abet illegal immigrants...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

why don't you have a problem with foreign nationals sneaking into America, and victimizing Americans?
"Only a Democrat covering for crimes of foreign nationals committed against Americans that they hate, would believe this crime was an accident. "

Then why couldn't the state prove that in a court of law?

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

If a Democrat tells you they are against illegal immigration or want a secure border, know they are either totally ignorant or lying to your face.

Harmeet Dhillon: Kate Steinle’s killer escapes punishment – Sanctuary for illegal immigrants endangers us all

People like you are disgusting. You want to use the court system to get even. The fact is that the evidence did indicate it was a accident. If the conviction was improper then it should be overturned. Everyone has that right whether they are a citizen or not.
Only a Democrat covering for crimes of foreign nationals committed against Americans that they hate, would believe this crime was an accident.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

why don't you have a problem with foreign nationals sneaking into America, and victimizing Americans?
"Only a Democrat covering for crimes of foreign nationals committed against Americans that they hate, would believe this crime was an accident. "

Because it was San Francisco and just about everyone involved was a Democrat. It was done to diss trump. TDS was a factor.

The Prosecution in this case was dumb enough to listen to the rants of Trump and the conservative media

They over prosecuted an accidental firing as murder and ended up with nothing
TDS is a factor

San Francisco Democrat courts and jury. All Democrats being Democrats.

You have a bad case of TDS. You sound like a good little Trump fascist. It was a accident and the evidence showed that.

The Prosecution in this case was dumb enough to listen to the rants of Trump and the conservative media

TDS is a factor

You have a bad case of TDS. You sound like a good little Trump fascist. It was a accident and the evidence showed that.
I'm a fascist? I don't run around with a mask on beating up people who disagree with me...

I guess Democrats believe a foreign national, deported many times, just accidentally finds a gun and shoots a pretty girl.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

This is a nation of immigrants and there is no evidence they are victimizing anyone. The evidence showed it was accidental and your fascist rants do not change facts. You are the one who is un-American.

Voters strongly disapprove of Trump's immigration policies and his border security policies. They are not fascist pigs like you.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

This is a nation of immigrants and there is no evidence they are victimizing anyone. The evidence showed it was accidental and your fascist rants do not change facts. You are the one who is un-American.

Voters strongly disapprove of Trump's immigration policies and his border security policies. They are not fascist pigs like you.
You keep calling me a fascist but I don't think you know what that word means.

I love "legal" immigration. Americans respect America's laws and borders. Otherwise America will cease to exist.

I think Americans have the right to know who is coming and going unchecked and unregulated from America.

Raise your hand if you want Americans to pay for the healthcare and welfare of any foreign national that sneaks into America...
gettyimages-1152455278.jpg

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Legal technicality. Irrelevant to any of your bullshit.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Because it was San Francisco and just about everyone involved was a Democrat. It was done to diss trump. TDS was a factor.
:cuckoo:

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

I love "legal" immigration. Americans respect America's laws and borders. Otherwise America will cease to exist.

I think Americans have the right to know who is coming and going unchecked and unregulated from America.

Raise your hand if you want Americans to pay for the healthcare and welfare of any foreign national that sneaks into America...

I love it when you assfucks lie.

They said illegals could get coverage. They did not say it would be free.

We should control; our borders.

What we don't agree with is your support of building a stupid 40' concrete wall and stealing children and making them suffer as a deterrent.

TDS is a factor

I'm a fascist? I don't run around with a mask on beating up people who disagree with me...

I guess Democrats believe a foreign national, deported many times, just accidentally finds a gun and shoots a pretty girl.
Now you admit you are so fucking stupid that you think antifa is made up of Fascists.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Legal technicality. Irrelevant to any of your bullshit.
And a Democrat victory.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

It failed because the prosecutor listened to right wing media and over prosecuted a weak case

TDS is a factor

You automatically assume anyone who disagrees is a Democrat or liberal. You are indeed a fascist. The fact is that the defendant was tried and acquitted. Yet you refuse to accept that.

The fact is that there was no evidence the defendant stole that gun. There was no motive for him to shoot her. Also it was clearly established that the bullet that killed her was a ricochet. The bullet hit the concrete 12-15 feet in front of him and traveled 78 feet before it hit her in the back. That is a hard shot for a expert marksman.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

I love it when you assfucks lie.

They said illegals could get coverage. They did not say it would be free.

We should control; our borders.

What we don't agree with is your support of building a stupid 40' concrete wall and stealing children and making them suffer as a deterrent.
"Assfucks", is that a gay slur? You saying I'm a fascist whatever so that means I'm probably gay?

Very sexist, but typical of Democrats. :ahole-1:

You say we should control our borders while Democrats say they would take the walls down. That's like leaving your doors unlocked. The lie is that Democrats aren't open borders. Joe biden says they respect no borders and Democrats clap and cheer.

TDS is a factor

You automatically assume anyone who disagrees is a Democrat or liberal. You are indeed a fascist. The fact is that the defendant was tried and acquitted. Yet you refuse to accept that.

The fact is that there was no evidence the defendant stole that gun. There was no motive for him to shoot her. Also it was clearly established that the bullet that killed her was a ricochet. The bullet hit the concrete 12-15 feet in front of him and traveled 78 feet before it hit her in the back. That is a hard shot for a expert marksman.
Sure... whatever... probably happens all the time...

Was trump a factor in the case?

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

It failed because the prosecutor listened to right wing media and over prosecuted a weak case
The prosecutor in San Francisco was a right winger and that's why he lost.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

He lost because he is an idiot

It was not first degree murder

TDS is a factor

Now you admit you are so fucking stupid that you think antifa is made up of Fascists.
People who run around with mask on, attacking people they disagree with, are fascist.

In America we have free speech. The cost is you might not like what you hear.

Sneak into America...
Victimize Americans...
REPEAT...

Other than being a moron.......no

Forum List

Back