Democrats Pass Sweeping Gun Control

Pretty much inevitable. Trump was the last Republican President. There just aren't enough angry old white people to sustain you, and thanks to Hobbs, people are realizing that who sits on SCOTUS is important.

Good luck with that

Yes, it is very explicit about well-regulated militias, which is why I can't own weaponized anthrax.

You mean where they have much less crime and murder and they have a mass shooting once every decade instead of twice a day?
Yes, it is very explicit about well-regulated militias,
it's also very explicit about the right to bear arms being given to the PEOPLE.

Yes, it is very explicit about well-regulated militias, which is why I can't own weaponized anthrax.

You mean where they have much less crime and murder and they have a mass shooting once every decade instead of twice a day?
and very explicit about the people owning guns.....anthrax is different than guns joe...

NRA-ILA | Massachusetts: Anti-Gun Bill Passes House

H.4135 re-writes gun laws in the Commonwealth and imposes unprecedented gun-control. This is an ominous bill that includes the worst anti-gun legislation in the country, including:

• Widespread bans on commonly owned firearms,
  • Eliminating due process through expanded “Red Flag” laws,
  • Implementing new “safe storage” mandates in and out of your home,
  • Instituting expanded gun registry
  • Placing an extreme financial burden on gun-owners to price them out of being able to exercise their Second Amendment rights,
  • And much more.

And here again the lefts push to ban law abiding citizens 2 nd Amendment rights at every turn
/----/ Federal Judge bytchslaps NYS Mayor and his gun grabbing minions.

(The Center Square) — A federal judge has struck down New York City's recent gun control laws that restrict firearm licensing, calling the restrictions unconstitutional.

In the ruling issued Tuesday, U.S. District Court Judge John P. Cronan said the city's recently approved requirements on gun licensing give broad discretion to local police to deny people firearm licenses, violating the Second and 14th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution.

Cronan said the rules, which allow for the denial of a firearm permit on a city official’s determination of the applicant’s lack of “good moral character” or upon the official’s finding of “other good cause,” are broad and unrestrained discretionary standards "which defendants have not shown to have any historical underpinning in our country."

"The provisions fail to pass constitutional muster because of the magnitude of discretion afforded to city officials in denying an individual their constitutional right to keep and bear firearms, and because of defendants’ failure to show that such unabridged discretion has any grounding in our nation’s historical tradition of firearm regulation," he wrote in the 48-page ruling.

No, they are now facing increased gun violence because of the immigrant gangs who now control their drug traffic.....gun control isn't stopping them from getting, and using, fully automatic military rifles and grenades.

More deflection clichés. Maybe the folk in Lewiston wished they had guns. I thought it was the American Lefties that came out with the shite but Right Wing gun nuts sure give them a good run for their money.
How is that a cliche? Apparently, you do not know what a cliche is. I am sure the people in Lewiston wished they had a gun. Why would they not?

The gun in their house is 43 times more likely to kill a member of their household than a bad guy.

Since you mentioned it, I actually HAD a neighbor who had a gun.

In 2011, he shot out his patio door with it. The bullet no doubt sailed through the parking lot, but thankfully didn't hit anyone. The local PD stopped by, caught him lying about someone shooting at him. (Quickly determined to be a lie because of how the glass was scattered), but didn't confiscate his gun.

A few weeks later, he shot himself.
your statistic is manufactured out of thin air in other words a bald faced lie

Anecdotes are meaning less and in your case also lies

Who cares?

For 200 years, the courts have ruled that the militia clause of that Amendment gave governments the right to regulate who could own a gun and what kind of gun they could own.

Why can't I, as "The people" own weaponized anthrax?

Let me know when you want to address a point, and I'll be happy to discuss it with you.
Name one such court ruling

Wrong

the second amendment is about individual rights
0tcb2upk9kwb1.jpg

That criminal in that picture does not give you the right to take law abiding citizens rights. We have the right via the Constitution. It is a Fundamental right.

Founders knew what they were saying. They knew Tyrants come and go, so they wanted armed citizens should govt ever over reach its power.

We are not ever going to allow this. Suck it up buttercup.

The gun nut clichés are the same old shitty regurgitated comments that are thrown in in every gun related debate. I'll have to make a list sometime.
Good luck with that list. Perhaps your time would be better used in compiling a list of why gun control fails every time it is tried. Then, perhaps, you would recognize your own errors.

Good luck with that list. Perhaps your time would be better used in compiling a list of why gun control fails every time it is tried. Then, perhaps, you would recognize your own errors.
List of shitty gun nut clichés

1) If xxxxxxx had a 2nd Amendment, it wouldn't have happened

2) Come try and take my guns

3) The answer to gun violence is more guns

4) Limey

5) Bow to your King (But Americans actually fail to mention they pledge allegiance to a flag, lol)

6) We kicked your British asses out (But Americans fail to mention the French saved the British colonies)

7) We have the 2nd Amendment (This one comes out when they're faced with common sense)

8) Guns in the UK are banned

9) Gun free zone

10) Democrats let the criminals out

11) Shooters are mental health patients

There's certainly 11 that regurgitate out all the time. Gun nuts don't have the brain capacity to debate very far whatsoever, so they default to clichés. I wonder how many have appeared in this thread alone, lmfao 😅

Forum List

Back