Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

It's a weed. It isn't hard.
Yep! You literally can't STOP it from growing. Our mailman in Bloomington always liked to take a 5 minute break and take the tour in our backyard. In pots within a ceilinged trellis...3 years, never had an issue.

Today's politicians can't do a damned thing about the problems that future generations face but they can at least kill reefer madness in the criminal justice system. I personally cannot wait for the day I can take a puff right in front of a cop. .

I can and have done it many times.

We legalized marijuana for medical purposes in 1998.

We legalized it for recreational in 2012.

The first time I took a hit off a pipe in front of a cop was at the very first hempfest in Seattle in 1979.

I did something that I had wanted to do ever since high school. I walked up to two cops, lit my pipe in front of them then said "So, hey guys, how's it going?"

I've done that at many hempfests through the years.

The sheriff in my county buys his marijuana at the same store I buy mine.

This is the issue where Conservatives prove they are just as adept as liberals in being a Nanny Statist.
I may vote leaning right but not on legalization.

Today's politicians can't do a damned thing about the problems that future generations face but they can at least kill reefer madness in the criminal justice system. I personally cannot wait for the day I can take a puff right in front of a cop. .

The first time I took a hit off a pipe in front of a cop was at the very first hempfest in Seattle in 1979.

I did something that I had wanted to do ever since high school. I walked up to two cops, lit my pipe in front of them then said "So, hey guys, how's it going?"

You and I, Dana, have been in few places at the same time..HempFest is one of them. I'm one of the original Peace Heathens--which may or may not mean anything to you.

Good memories..of The peace concerts in the park and Hempfest..and all the early events '88 to '94

Ever check out the Oregon Country Faire?

Last edited:
Will it make me turn into George Wallace...the white one?
nope the black one....at least you will be the life of the party....
blm01.jpg

I've lived in the south all my life. We don't really have cool counter-culture stuff. What we do have is a lot of cops who get off on making hippy type people cry.

Great more smelly loser pot heads
Is everyone who has a beer after work an alcoholic?

A solid level THC joint IS not A beer!
Does anyone actually smoke a whole joint at one sitting anymore?

Two puffs..and then a beer..dats da ticket!

You don't need to smoke joints anymore. The concentrate is cheaper, stronger, doesn't smell like flower does and is so discreet you can do it practically anywhere.

I have a good friend that grows about 20 plants a year for personal consumption and to gift to friends. I get ounces and ounces that I cook with since the vapes are far superior (and everyone loves my edibles).

You don't need to smoke joints anymore. The concentrate is cheaper, stronger, doesn't smell like flower does and is so discreet you can do it practically anywhere.

I have a good friend that grows about 20 plants a year for personal consumption and to gift to friends. I get ounces and ounces that I cook with since the vapes are far superior (and everyone loves my edibles).
Just one little problem:

Gotta know the source, because nonpharmacist morons are making oil with deadly chemicals in it.

You and I, Dana, have been in few places at the same time..HempFest is one of them. I'm one of the original Peace Heathens--which may or may not mean anything to you.

Good memories..of The peace concerts in the park and Hempfest..and all the early events '88 to '94

I do remember the peace heathens. I had completely forgotten about them.

Hempfest started at Volunteer Park. I was at the first one in 1979. And many since. It was something like it is now but on a smaller scale without the food and merchandise booths. A couple of ice cream trucks showed up though. The line to them was long and they sold out quickly. LOL.

They used the stage for music. Between bands there was the MC telling everyone that he wanted to see everyone with either a joint or pipe in their hands. He didn't want to see anyone not smoking pot.

One of my friends brought a bong with him about as tall as I am. That's not saying much, I'm only 5' 1" tall. But it was one of those tall plastic ones used in the 70s. That one was purple. The local news showed up. As all news does, they looked for what would look best on the news. Which was my friend and his bong. Only they wanted me to use it. Because I'm small it made the bong look bigger. We were on the news that day.

For a couple weeks friends would tell me they saw me on the news then say cool.

A couple of my parents friends said they saw me on the news. One of them said "your parents must be so proud" very sarcastically. LOL.

As I have done all my life, I took my camera with and have photos of the day. LOL.

I've never been to the Oregon County Fair.

Yes we must have been at events at the same time.

I've lived in the south all my life. We don't really have cool counter-culture stuff. What we do have is a lot of cops who get off on making hippy type people cry.

I've lived in the Pacific Northwest all my life.

So I grew up with a different atmosphere.

The police here enjoy Hempfest. They purposely stand in the clouds of marijuana smoke.

If you ever get the chance, come to Hempfest. it's in August. It's a lot of good music, good food, good people and good fun.

I do remember the peace heathens. I had completely forgotten about them.

Hempfest started at Volunteer Park. I was at the first one in 1979. And many since. It was something like it is now but on a smaller scale without the food and merchandise booths. A couple of ice cream trucks showed up though. The line to them was long and they sold out quickly. LOL.

They used the stage for music. Between bands there was the MC telling everyone that he wanted to see everyone with either a joint or pipe in their hands. He didn't want to see anyone not smoking pot.

One of my friends brought a bong with him about as tall as I am. That's not saying much, I'm only 5' 1" tall. But it was one of those tall plastic ones used in the 70s. That one was purple. The local news showed up. As all news does, they looked for what would look best on the news. Which was my friend and his bong. Only they wanted me to use it. Because I'm small it made the bong look bigger. We were on the news that day.

For a couple weeks friends would tell me they saw me on the news then say cool.

A couple of my parents friends said they saw me on the news. One of them said "your parents must be so proud" very sarcastically. LOL.

As I have done all my life, I took my camera with and have photos of the day. LOL.

I've never been to the Oregon County Fair.

Yes we must have been at events at the same time.
If you've not gone to a Barter Faire...Tonasket or Northport..I highly recommend it!

the oregon Country Faire is huge..but it started as a Ren-faire in the Eugene park..by a guy named Kesey~

Just one little problem:

Gotta know the source, because nonpharmacist morons are making oil with deadly chemicals in it.
I only buy from state regulated clubs. You can also make your own vape juice with rosin or shatter. Heck, you can get batteries that allow you to vape the resins, rosins and shatter. Super concentrated.

You are just shooting ignorant.
I think it was a valid point. Not all marijuana users are irresponsible, but legalization would undoubtedly result in more smelly loser pot heads, dontcha think?
Like smelly drinkers?
Yes, precisely. Great example. I was thinking the same. Legalization of alcohol undoubtedly results in more smelly alcoholics. But there are pluses and minuses to just about everything. It's the unintended consequences that we have to be careful about.
I vaporize weed and know many people who smoke it. None of us are smelly.

I'm sure the Bible-belching conservatives will recoil in horror, but the truth is, marijuana is a far better, and safer, alternative to alcohol.

Minorities have always been most impacted by marijuana laws, ruining far too many lives for nothing. This is the first step, the next would be expungement.
I a Christian conservative and I think Marijuana should've been legal years ago.

I agree. They can package it and tax it like cigarettes. A windfall of money for both State and Fed. Of course the States would have to approve it.

Forum List

Back