Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

Great more smelly loser pot heads
i know quite a few "pot" heads that are pretty successful....its the ones who use the harder stuff that are losers....

Quite a few?
Two is quite a few. :abgg2q.jpg:.
well at least i wasnt lying......here want a hit?.... View attachment 458786

Nah! You already know that I'm cool.
you sure this is the good stuff.....Alabama kush.....

i know quite a few "pot" heads that are pretty successful....its the ones who use the harder stuff that are losers....

Quite a few?

Will it make me turn into George Wallace...the white one?

Tomatoes are relatively inexpensive compared to the work to grow them.

That's the point. Growing pot is hard, it takes a lot of care.

We grew some in our backyard as a teen in northern ohio.

I live where it grows in large numbers in southern Ohio.

It's a weed. It isn't hard.

"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
I think he will, because it's obviously the will of the people no matter his personal feelings.

Don't expect President Joe to rule by feelz. He's not dOnald tRump

Quite a few?

nope the black one....at least you will be the life of the party....

Quite a few?

Nope..but it might make you talk like Forest Gump!

1613693425413.png

"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
The people want it....and why not? Another revenue stream would be welcome, i think.
A few months ago I heard there were some problems with areas that legalized marijuana for sale. It was reported it is cheaper to purchase it from a dealer then from a store. I am against legalizing it. But I am for decriminalizing it.

Is everyone who has a beer after work an alcoholic?

A solid level THC joint IS not A beer!
Does anyone actually smoke a whole joint at one sitting anymore?

Two puffs..and then a beer..dats da ticket!

It was 6% THC for the most part when I smoked decades ago. 19-21% THC today does help explain the decline of the Republic today.

It was 6% THC for the most part when I smoked decades ago. 19-21% THC today does help explain the decline of the Republic today.
Well, it might explain the Q-shaman!

Well, it might explain the Q-shaman!

It more likely explains Kameltoe bailing out BLM/Antifa rioters during this last 'summer of love'.

If you believe in liberty and freedom this is such an easy call. Legalization is the only way. It's so rampant in america perhaps one of the things that helps make us great.

Forum List

Back