Democrats Plan to Legalize Marijuana in 2021

Great more smelly loser pot heads
You are just shooting ignorant.
I think it was a valid point. Not all marijuana users are irresponsible, but legalization would undoubtedly result in more smelly loser pot heads, dontcha think?
Like smelly drinkers?
Yes, precisely. Great example. I was thinking the same. Legalization of alcohol undoubtedly results in more smelly alcoholics. But there are pluses and minuses to just about everything. It's the unintended consequences that we have to be careful about.

Last edited:
"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
Or he will do what the majority wants.
The majority wanted and voted for Trump.
Bullshit. Quit lying.
You are doing the lying. There was massive fraud. Your lies will never change that fact.
You are pathetic.
No, you are pathetic allowing an election to be stolen and then lying about it. You know it happened or you are simply dumber that dirt. Which is it? Either one makes you look like shit.

If I ever decided to smoke again, I'd grow my own.

Like tomatoes, many people would go the easier rout of just buying it.

Tomatoes are relatively inexpensive compared to the work to grow them.
True that. I grow tomatoes every year. Gallons of them. And the same time mine ripen, the price is way down in the grocery stores. It's almost not worth it, but it is a fun hobby, and they are fresh and delicious.

I need to start my 2021 crop indoors soon, and yes, I am referring to tomatoes.

I don't even smoke that often anymore but I got busted about thirty years ago and they were real assholes about it. I want to be an asshole back just a little, just once.

???

You're always an asshole.
Nicest guy you would ever want to meet but you never forget the people who humiliated you.

You got caught. It was a long time ago.
Fuhgettaboutit!
You people are still pissed about losing the civil war.

You make no sense!
You high?

"Democratic Senate leadership has a plan to legalize marijuana at the federal level at some point this year.

In a joint statement released Monday, Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Ron Wyden and Senator Cory Booker detailed how the Democratic-controlled upper chamber will prioritize federal marijuana legalization in the new Congress. They plan to introduce legislation in the coming weeks designed to establish a taxed and regulated cannabis market."

More at the link...

Last congress, a bill to legalize marijuana actually passed the House. It never came to the floor of the Senate...

So far this year, Republican Gregory Steube of Florida has introduced a bill to reclassify marijuana from Schedule I to Schedule III. It has zero cosponsors, so it probably won't go anywhere...

The question is, if/when this happens, will Biden sign it? I suspect he will, despite his previous opposition to legalization, because he is a puppet.
Another question:

How many people will have to be released.from prison immediately?

I'm sure the Bible-belching conservatives will recoil in horror, but the truth is, marijuana is a far better, and safer, alternative to alcohol.

Minorities have always been most impacted by marijuana laws, ruining far too many lives for nothing. This is the first step, the next would be expungement.

Oh boy...the extreme ignorance of the Leftist mind exposes itself again.
"I'm sure the Bible-belching conservatives will recoil in horror, but the truth is, marijuana is a far better, and safer, alternative to alcohol."
LefTard Logic:
"Since alcohol is legal we must not deprive lowlifes and our youth of other means to fuck themselves up."

"Minorities have always been most impacted by marijuana laws, ruining far too many lives for nothing. This is the first step, the next would be expungement."
LefTard Logic:
"Minorities have always been too stupid to smoke weed discreetly, the system made them smoke weed, the system made them get caught with weed."

hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

You people are still pissed about losing the civil war.

Our side, the Republicans, won the civil war. Your side lost and had to give up your slaves, which you still haven't gotten over.
It's sad, but they still haven't given a lot of them up.

They tell POC that they need the government to help them, and lift them up, and lower standards for them.

Instead of telling them that they are absolutely equal. They have the same opportunity as everyone else. If you work hard yours whole life, and save 10% of your pay in the stock market, you will be rich someday.

Race and ethnicity should be removed from every federal and state form, and every college application. The information can only be used to discriminate. That's how you get rid of it.

Instead, the Dems keep screaming "systemic racism" while they do their best to institutionalize it.

Dems have controlled for decades, the governments of cities, most media companies, public education, universities, Hollywood, etc. and now big tech.

If there is systemic racism, then whose fault is it?

conservatives02.jpg

captcha01a.jpg

race1-jpg.457192

Forum List

Back