Democrats Projected to Keep Majority in the US Senate!

Those wins are few and far between it seems at times. But when they happen, it sure is sweet, isn't it?
Sweet? Sort of like a 24 oz iced tea with one Stevia packet. The DEMS still lost the House (probably). So the legislative agenda is dead. Which might serve the politics of 2024 just beautifully. You'll see the GOP shut down the government and have slap fights over the debt ceiling yet again. Voters always blame the GOP for this and it will happen yet again.

On the larger issue of keeping the Senate...it's great. Biden will still get his judges. In the macro however...the only difference between the DEMS and the Republicans is that the DEMS at least pay lip service to the problems of average Americans instead what the Republicans do which is just try to get your to blame whomever the current "enemy at the gates" is in their views. The fear offensive from the Right hasn't worked well for them for 3 straight elections. If the DNC was anywhere near as aggressive as they should be, there would be blue wave after blue wave.

Sweet? Sort of like a 24 oz iced tea with one Stevia packet. The DEMS still lost the House (probably). So the legislative agenda is dead. Which might serve the politics of 2024 just beautifully. You'll see the GOP shut down the government and have slap fights over the debt ceiling yet again. Voters always blame the GOP for this and it will happen yet again.

On the larger issue of keeping the Senate...it's great. Biden will still get his judges. In the macro however...the only difference between the DEMS and the Republicans is that the DEMS at least pay lip service to the problems of average Americans instead what the Republicans do which is just try to get your to blame whomever the current "enemy at the gates" is in their views. The fear offensive from the Right hasn't worked well for them for 3 straight elections. If the DNC was anywhere near as aggressive as they should be, there would be blue wave after blue wave.
You want one party rule. We understand. You could have been more concise and stated as such.

Majority of the country likes the woke agenda of high crime, high inflation, open borders, 35 genders, no school choice, abolishment of the 2nd amendment and vilification of anyone who disagrees.

It’s frustrating. But such is life. Difference is while those on the left are gloating and those on the right are angry. I just shrug. I live in the bluest state in the country. It’s just another day for me.
So that’s a ‘no’ to Republicans doing an objective, comprehensive review to find out what went wrong and make the needed corrections for 2024 and instead continuing to lie about a nonexistent ‘woke agenda,’ crime, inflation, ‘open borders,’ transgender Americans, a ‘lack’ of school choice, ‘abolishing’ the Second Amendment, and ‘vilifying’ anyone who disagrees.

So that’s a ‘no’ to Republicans doing an objective, comprehensive review to find out what went wrong and make the needed corrections for 2024 and instead continuing to lie about a nonexistent ‘woke agenda,’ crime, inflation, ‘open borders,’ transgender Americans, a ‘lack’ of school choice, ‘abolishing’ the Second Amendment, and ‘vilifying’ anyone who disagrees.
Lie? Crime is up. Inflation is up. Border is not secure. These are facts.

Voters don’t care. The media and your party have done well to brainwash America.

Congratulations on your victory. Smoke your victory cigar. LOL

Yep, voters want to keep the democrats in power.
Even though 80% say we're on the wrong track.
That says that the people counting the votes are cheaters.
Whining and accusing the other team of cheating when you lose is bad form. Didn’t you ever have a coach that taught you that?

At 9:18 Eastern Time, CNN projected that the Democrats would retain their leadership of the US Senate race with a Democratic win in Nevada as the incumbent Democrative Senator Catherine Cortez Masto defeats her Republican challenger, Adam Laxalt.

(So far, I've seen three threads on this subject, but based on information available on this site, I believe my thread was the first one posted)
I'm looking forward to new conspiracy theories of ballots disappearing, counting centers stopping the count, mysterious trucks appearing at counting centers in the early morning hours, reports of mail-in ballots found in ditches, experts explaining how the voting machines could be rigged, eye witness testimony of Biden and democrat senators changing ballots. etc, etc.

Correct – as a practical matter of governance, Democratic control of the Senate and Republican control of the House means more stalemate and gridlock.

But as a matter of partisan politics, it’s a remarkable victory for Democrats – who just a few weeks ago were all gloom and doom about the midterms.

And in addition to holding on to the Senate, Democrats retained control – and in some cases gained control – at the state-level.

1. News Flash: Biden has been president almost two years, 80% disagree with the democrat's direction, duh.
2. We'll see in 2024 where the voters want to take the US

1. No, they disagree with the direction, period.
2. That is what you all said about 2022

Obviously stolen. And will continue to be stolen until headless bodies are hanging from bridges.
Lol, the retard makes accusations with no proof. Talk about a triggered retard. I smell the fear, hate and anger from here. Such a wonderful aroma. Let it consume you. It pleases me you are such a miserable bastard. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks

Forum List

Back