Democrats Projected to Keep Majority in the US Senate!

Yep, voters want to keep the democrats in power.
Even though 80% say we're on the wrong track.
That says that the people counting the votes are cheaters.
Will Republicans do an objective, comprehensive review to find out what went wrong and make the needed corrections for 2024 or just whine and lie about fraud, cheating, and stupid voters.

Yup...Bad news for Walker..in that the money will dry up for him now..since Georgia means little.

I'm not sure about that.

The Globalist WHO pandemic treaty that cedes US sovereignty to a world government? That requires 60 votes, and it is due to come up in 2024.

Which means they need every vote they can get. Admittedly, there are a lot of globalist GOPers, but one more DNC piece of crap that hates the US won't hurt.

The latter. And if they win the House, they will launch investigations that will prove they do not care about governing, just regaining power.

Amen! If those NaziCon Republican clowns do win the house - the investigations they launch will be hilarious in a bad way. It will prove that they have learned nothing from their 2022 ass whooping.

He will light the match next week when he announces his run.
I'm looking forward to the day when the media doesn't show up to give him the press he craves because he's a has-been whose time in the spotlight has been eclipsed by events beyond his control.

As an aside, I was always hoping that Trump would commit a "Lonesome Rhodes" moment (from the movie, "A Face in the Crowd") where Trump would reveal on tape his contempt for his followers (which I was honestly sure was how he truly felt about them). It would have been better than his Access Hollywood moment, but I'm sorry to say it never happened.

Last edited:
Majority of the country likes the woke agenda of high crime, high inflation, open borders, 35 genders, no school choice, abolishment of the 2nd amendment and vilification of anyone who disagrees.

It’s frustrating. But such is life. Difference is while those on the left are gloating and those on the right are angry. I just shrug. I live in the bluest state in the country. It’s just another day for me.

Are you referring to the time that Trump illegally leveraged congressionally approved military aid for Ukraine, over another fake scandal lie??

The American people have rejected the MAGA lies.
The MAGA trash have pushed this shit way too far and the majority of American have rejected their bullshit and lies.

Herschel Walker is next, what a total joke he is. He's against abortion, but he has had like 20 abortions. MAGA republicans get to have all the abortions they want, but other Americans can't, what a MAGA joke
I notice how you never post the plethera of overt Democrat corruption.
The majority of Americans live in slums and vote D to get welfare checks.

At 9:18 Eastern Time, CNN projected that the Democrats would retain their leadership of the US Senate race with a Democratic win in Nevada as the incumbent Democrative Senator Catherine Cortez Masto defeats her Republican challenger, Adam Laxalt.

(So far, I've seen three threads on this subject, but based on information available on this site, I believe my thread was the first one posted)
Another win for the good guys.

Majority of the country likes the woke agenda of high crime, high inflation, open borders, 35 genders, no school choice, abolishment of the 2nd amendment and vilification of anyone who disagrees.

It’s frustrating. But such is life. Difference is while those on the left are gloating and those on the right are angry. I just shrug. I live in the bluest state in the country. It’s just another day for me.
Spoken like a "man" who knows he's been beaten.

At 9:18 Eastern Time, CNN projected that the Democrats would retain their leadership of the US Senate race with a Democratic win in Nevada as the incumbent Democrative Senator Catherine Cortez Masto defeats her Republican challenger, Adam Laxalt.

(So far, I've seen three threads on this subject, but based on information available on this site, I believe my thread was the first one posted)
Sure they did. But CNN sucks.
I think what's going to happen is AZ, NV, and GA are all going to go GOP.
I don't give a shit if they called it with only 70% counted.....most of the outstanding votes are Red. They had no business calling it for the Dems in any of these states.

You guys..just cannot believe that we are rejecting you..and will continue to do so.
That and for Republicans, 2022 was supposed to be a ‘referendum’ on President Biden – by turning over the Senate and House to the GOP with commanding majorities, Republicans would claim that the voters are acknowledging their ‘mistake’ in 2020 and their ‘repudiation’ of Biden as president.

Forum List

Back