Democrats Projected to Keep Majority in the US Senate!

Did the ignorant Trump morons really think that voters would allow them to strip them of their rights and turn America into Hitler's Nazi Germany? For a while - I wasn't so sure. I feel better now. The Neanderthals have been beaten back - for now.

Lol, the retard makes accusations with no proof. Talk about a triggered retard. I smell the fear, hate and anger from here. Such a wonderful aroma. Let it consume you. It pleases me you are such a miserable bastard. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Thanks
The glass is shattering.

Did the Trump morons really think that voters would allow them to strip them of their rights and turn America into Hitler's Nazi Germany? For a while - I wasn't so sure. I feel much better now.
Adam Laxalt = war veteran who fought for the US. Yeah he is the face of Nazi Germany, the same regime that killed 95% of my ancestors. You need to go fuck yourself for that vile comparison. You dumb C U Next Tuesday.

Lie? Crime is up. Inflation is up. Border is not secure. These are facts.

Voters don’t care. The media and your party have done well to brainwash America.

Congratulations on your victory. Smoke your victory cigar. LOL
Liberals are happy as long as Whitey is upset.

But as a matter of partisan politics, it’s a remarkable victory for Democrats – who just a few weeks ago were all gloom and doom about the midterms.
True... winning is better than losing. And losing a little is better than losing a lot!

It also (maybe it's just me) gives you a slight glimmer of hope that at least some of the nation has woken up from and turned away from the hucksters and false prophets. I mean, the blob was holding a rally in Robstown, Texas the other day. A town of 10,000 that most would not recognize as being an actual town if they drove through it. There is a reason he's been relegated to that sort of outpost.
And in addition to holding on to the Senate, Democrats retained control – and in some cases gained control – at the state-level.
Biden can get his judges. So the nation doesn't have to suffer the ignominy of Turtle coming up with an excuse to not hold hearings yet again.

One party rule? It will be fun to watch.
Republicans will be able to block any democrat legislation, democrats will able to block any republican legislation, and anything that slips through, Biden can veto. So congress can just recess for the next two years getting ready for 2024. They can all do what they do best, campaign.

Republicans will be able to block any democrat legislation, democrats will able to block any republican legislation, and anything that slips through, Biden can veto. So congress can just recess for the next two years get ready for 2024.
Republicans won the House? Link please.

Forum List

Back