Democrats react to PBA endorsement of Trump

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013

Yes indeed, the bed wetters are apoplectic that rank and file cops would support a President that values law enforcement. I hope a lot more union members also acknowledge the fact that the economy Trump fixed had them all back to work. It would be great to see unions come out for Trump. That's half the democrook base.

Trump and the Republicans are all about Union busting (except for the police union). I don’t see much union support coming their way when Biden is vowing to strengthen unions and worker’s rights.

Imagine that, you cut the balls off of them and they don’t want to vote for you.

Dems don’t seem to understand that people don’t like to get stabbed in the back. Just like all those blue collar workers that lost their jobs to China thanks to establishment Dems.

Trump and the Republicans are all about Union busting (except for the police union). I don’t see much union support coming their way when Biden is vowing to strengthen unions and worker’s rights.
The only “workers” Biden wants to strengthen are Chinese ones. He spent his whole career shipping jobs to China and bending America over to get raped by China trade policies.

The only “workers” Biden wants to strengthen are Chinese ones. He spent his whole career shipping jobs to China and bending America over to get raped by China trade policies.
That is incorrect. What specific actions of his “shipped jobs to China”? That was a free market decision. You guys are all about that right?

Yes indeed, the bed wetters are apoplectic that rank and file cops would support a President that values law enforcement. I hope a lot more union members also acknowledge the fact that the economy Trump fixed had them all back to work. It would be great to see unions come out for Trump. That's half the democrook base.

Thanks for the post, Pete.

Exactly.

That is not true at all. Trump dealt with unions for decades. How else do you get something built in NYC? Republicrats aren't "union busters" either, they're more inclined to see business prosper than be shut down and driven to cheap labor markets over seas.

When unions get leaders who would rather do the opposite, they tend to be hard core bed wetting liberal democrooks.

That is not true at all. Trump dealt with unions for decades. How else do you get something built in NYC? Republicrats aren't "union busters" either, they're more inclined to see business prosper than be shut down and driven to cheap labor markets over seas.

When unions get leaders who would rather do the opposite, they tend to be hard core bed wetting liberal democrooks.

Spot on, Pete, spot on.

Dealing with unions is not pro union. And the Republican record on Union Busting speaks for itself.

Democrats betray the police, abandon the police, join ranks with looters, rapists, murderers, anarchists, terrorists...they facilitated the weakening of, the defunding of, disarming of, the hunting of, the assault upon, and the murder of THE POLICE...

So is it arrogance or just f*ing stupidity that they can actually be surprised that...angry about...the police have chosen to support Donald Trump?

How can you snowflakes support people that crooked, that treasonous,...and THAT f*ing stupid?

That is incorrect. What specific actions of his “shipped jobs to China”? That was a free market decision. You guys are all about that right?
No, I am not all about “free market” and “free trade”. They have always been code words for being against tariffs and allowing jobs to be shipped overseas.

Good riddance.... the police union is half the problem with the few bad cops getting their jobs back, making all the good cops take the heat for the bad ones the union fought to keep....
When unions get too powerful, there needs to be reform...just like corporations. They need to balance each other imo.

Good riddance.... the police union is half the problem with the few bad cops getting their jobs back, making all the good cops take the heat for the bad ones the union fought to keep....
When unions get too powerful, there needs to be reform...just like corporations. They need to balance each other imo.
And yet you think the National Unions that exist are fine right? Corrupt to the core but you support them.

Forum List

Back