Democrats react to PBA endorsement of Trump

Rank and file cops who support someone who encourages people to look the other way on how they 'dominate the streets'..what a surprise

What a surprise, a bed wetting liberal who believes criminal sociopaths who keep getting released from jail by autistic democrook lawyers should be treated as an oppressed victim rather than get the ass kicking they deserve.

You're right, we should just get rid of cops, and watch bed wetting urban liberal douchebags get cannibalized by feral savage ghetto rats and trailer trash. Then when the vermin move out in the burbs for fresh victims we can drop them at the outskirts and let the carrion devour them.

Trump and the Republicans are all about Union busting (except for the police union). I don’t see much union support coming their way when Biden is vowing to strengthen unions and worker’s rights.
Again with this nonsense...What does his record reflect
Who’s? Biden or Trump?

Unlike Congress ... Trump doesn’t have a voting record to go to, but Biden’s does, and it is lengthy. His record IS mixed, like a lot of his record, which could problematic for union support EXCEPT his opponent is Trump who’s record is worse and unions are more likely to look at more recent actions In making their determinations.

Biden

Trump:

So far, it seems more unions are supporting Biden With Trump only having 3, all police unions.

Good riddance.... the police union is half the problem with the few bad cops getting their jobs back, making all the good cops take the heat for the bad ones the union fought to keep....
When unions get too powerful, there needs to be reform...just like corporations. They need to balance each other imo.
And yet you think the National Unions that exist are fine right? Corrupt to the core but you support them.

They are as corrupt or non-corrupt as any other large scale entity. When something becomes violates the law, then something should be done about until it is back in compliance.

That is really kind of a stupid question.

Let’s turn it around with a similar broadbrush question:

And yet you think huge national corporations that exist are fine right? Corrupt to the core but you support them.

Good riddance.... the police union is half the problem with the few bad cops getting their jobs back, making all the good cops take the heat for the bad ones the union fought to keep....
When unions get too powerful, there needs to be reform...just like corporations. They need to balance each other imo.

when an union starts representing it's actual members instead of just being a front for the commie dems,

their cred starts going up with us.

:lol:

It’s because of attitudes like that, that we need unions. Now scurry back to your corporate masters.

Rank and file cops who support someone who encourages people to look the other way on how they 'dominate the streets'..what a surprise

What a surprise, a bed wetting liberal who believes criminal sociopaths who keep getting released from jail by autistic democrook lawyers should be treated as an oppressed victim rather than get the ass kicking they deserve.

You're right, we should just get rid of cops, and watch bed wetting urban liberal douchebags get cannibalized by feral savage ghetto rats and trailer trash. Then when the vermin move out in the burbs for fresh victims we can drop them at the outskirts and let the carrion devour them.

[/QUOTE What's wrong with purging rogue cops who think a badge is a license to kill unarmed people?

And yet you think the National Unions that exist are fine right? Corrupt to the core but you support them.

They are as corrupt or non-corrupt as any other large scale entity. When something becomes violates the law, then something should be done about until it is back in compliance.

And yet you think huge national corporations that exist are fine right? Corrupt to the core but you support them.
I support Business but have no stake in supporting Corporations other the they employee millions of people. And they are heavily regulated while Unions are not thanks to democrats. Democrats support such things as open votes in Union elections so that the Union bosses can identify and harass those that disagree with them, They support Unions taking dues from members and giving it illegally to the democrats. They hae openly voted in support of both those things repeatedly.

According to a lot of moonbats, All Cops Are Bastards....

Please don't insult me by implying you believe 99% of cops are good people, trying to do the right thing.

I'll be happy to acknowledge that sometimes good people fuck up in chaotic circumstances, and sometimes get overwhelmed with anger at the meth head that was just slashing at them with a rusty knife and ended up beating the shit out of the junkie asshole. They might get pissed at the multiple felon that has led them on a dangerous car chase that ended up in a wreck with innocent people, and ended up whipping their ass. They might over react when someone starts pulling an unknown object from concealment and shoot a guy that was reaching for a wallet.

Unfortunately, when cops do fuck up, they tend to do so when dealing with the kinds of people who resemble to sort of people they're always in conflict with, white trash, urban blacks, and hispanics. He's a tip though, from none other than Chris Rock....

I come from a family of cops, my father's two brothers, and my sister's husband..... of course most cops aren't bad apples... but there are a few of them not cut out for the job's burdens.

And yes, it can be filled with the stresses you mentioned...especially cops working in crime ridden areas....

when an union starts representing it's actual members instead of just being a front for the commie dems,

It’s because of attitudes like that, that we need unions. Now scurry back to your corporate masters.

so, you're offended by the idea that an union might not ally politically with the dems? that it might choose to pick the other side?

i think you just proved my point.

Trump and the Republicans are all about Union busting (except for the police union). I don’t see much union support coming their way when Biden is vowing to strengthen unions and worker’s rights.
Which will of course lead to fewer jobs for union workers. So did you want to explain to me why that's a good thing for blue collar workers, Coyote? With Biden strengthening unions and giving workers more "rights" that's just one more incentive for multi national corporations to take their jobs elsewhere! Then throw in the tax increases Biden says he'll give us and the Green New Deal legislation that he's also backing and our economy is going to go down like the Hindenburg! Just saying...

Unions, providing collective power for workers, serve to balance the collective power companies have both in bargaining for their rights and safety and for political issues that an individual has little ability to affect.

Would you agree with that?

That said, like ANY entity they become to powerful, or corrupt. Just like their opposition, the corporate interests. There have been many easy to find cases of corruption, and cases where they have become too powerful, hobbling the industries they represent, losing jobs, and even leading to bankruptcy or relocation.

so, you're offended by the idea that an union might not ally politically with the dems? that it might choose to pick the other side?

Not in the least. Not sure how you derived that non sequiter from what I said but that seems to be a common issue.

Again with this nonsense...What does his record reflect
Who’s? Biden or Trump?

Unlike Congress ... Trump doesn’t have a voting record to go to, but Biden’s does, and it is lengthy. His record IS mixed, like a lot of his record, which could problematic for union support EXCEPT his opponent is Trump who’s record is worse and unions are more likely to look at more recent actions In making their determinations.

Biden

Trump:

So far, it seems more unions are supporting Biden With Trump only having 3, all police unions.

So now public unions are good. Just clarifying from you anti worker folk.

What does "anti-worker" even mean? I don't care if they're union or not, they're allowed to vote for whoever the hell they want to.

It's interesting how they become bad people if they don't vote for your causes. Yes, I know exactly where this is going and there is no need for you to deny it.

Coyote

Not in the least. Not sure how you derived that non sequiter from what I said but that seems to be a common issue.

my point stands. when we see an union start representing it's members instead of being a tool of the dems, it's cred rises with us.

I support Business but have no stake in supporting Corporations other the they employee millions of people. And they are heavily regulated while Unions are not thanks to democrats. Democrats support such things as open votes in Union elections so that the Union bosses can identify and harass those that disagree with them, They support Unions taking dues from members and giving it illegally to the democrats. They hae openly voted in support of both those things repeatedly.

What is the difference between business and corporations in your view?

As a comparison...I support the right to unionize and for workers to have collective rights, but that doesn’t mean I support all unions, all union actions etc.

How is unions giving money to political parties illegal? Part of the Unions job is to politically advocate for legislation and candidates that support their positions. It isn’t any different from trade associations representing business’ who take money from dues and support political candidates and parties.

Imagine that, you cut the balls off of them and they don’t want to vote for you.

Dems don’t seem to understand that people don’t like to get stabbed in the back. Just like all those blue collar workers that lost their jobs to China thanks to establishment Dems.
To say nothing of coal miners. Let's just make it simple. If you work for a living, the demodumasses are out to get ya. Even if it is your tax dolloars supporting their voters. Especially if you're paying taxes and paying your own way.

So now public unions are good. Just clarifying from you anti worker folk.

What does "anti-worker" even mean? I don't care if they're union or not, they're allowed to vote for whoever the hell they want to.

It's interesting how they become bad people if they don't vote for your causes. Yes, I know exactly where this is going and there is no need for you to deny it.

Coyote

Why are you calling me into this and what is it exactly that you expect me to answer?

The only “workers” Biden wants to strengthen are Chinese ones. He spent his whole career shipping jobs to China and bending America over to get raped by China trade policies.
Joe Biden doesn't have the ability to make a corporation move its manufacturing base that is a decision made by a corporation.

Imagine that, you cut the balls off of them and they don’t want to vote for you.

Dems don’t seem to understand that people don’t like to get stabbed in the back. Just like all those blue collar workers that lost their jobs to China thanks to establishment Dems.
To say nothing of coal miners. Let's just make it simple. If you work for a living, the demodumasses are out to get ya. Even if it is your tax dolloars supporting their voters. Especially if you're paying taxes and paying your own way.
Why yes the Democrats are in charge of industry standards for capital cost projection and daily expenditures on production using a power source...Corporations never ever get to make their own choices according to brainiac economic majors like yous...

The most corrupt are the police unions I agree..

What is the difference between business and corporations in your view?

As a comparison...I support the right to unionize and for workers to have collective rights, but that doesn’t mean I support all unions, all union actions etc.

How is unions giving money to political parties illegal? Part of the Unions job is to politically advocate for legislation and candidates that support their positions. It isn’t any different from trade associations representing business’ who take money from dues and support political candidates and parties.

For example Teachers Unions force non union members to pay dues and then give money they got that way to democrats. And when ever it is comes up in Congress the dems claim it is OK nothing to see here.

States have made laws making it ILLEGAL to work at companies if they have a Union while forcing non union companies to hire Union members. States run by democrats have tried to make votes to become a Union public so that Union organizers can terrorize those that oppose it.

Forum List

Back