Democrats react to PBA endorsement of Trump

Good riddance.... the police union is half the problem with the few bad cops getting their jobs back, making all the good cops take the heat for the bad ones the union fought to keep....
When unions get too powerful, there needs to be reform...just like corporations. They need to balance each other imo.
I think some unions for police have decided that they do need reform...NYPD' s union could be part of these unions that realize they could be part of the problem....but I don't know?

Good riddance.... the police union is half the problem with the few bad cops getting their jobs back, making all the good cops take the heat for the bad ones the union fought to keep....
When unions get too powerful, there needs to be reform...just like corporations. They need to balance each other imo.
And yet you think the National Unions that exist are fine right? Corrupt to the core but you support them.
Read post #19

I think some unions for police have decided that they do need reform...NYPD' s union could be part of these unions that realize they could be part of the problem....but I don't know?
They are extremely powerful, I think a light is now being directed at them. Could be interesting.

And yet you think the National Unions that exist are fine right? Corrupt to the core but you support them.
Read post #19
Your usual dodge not answering a question. Do you support the Teamsters Union? Do you support the national Unions?

What are the National unions? Do you mean federal workers unions or something like that?

What are the National unions? Do you mean federal workers unions or something like that?
AFL-CIO for one. Playing dumb I see, suits you.

Trump and the Republicans are all about Union busting (except for the police union). I don’t see much union support coming their way when Biden is vowing to strengthen unions and worker’s rights.
The only “workers” Biden wants to strengthen are Chinese ones. He spent his whole career shipping jobs to China and bending America over to get raped by China trade policies.
That is incorrect. What specific actions of his “shipped jobs to China”? That was a free market decision. You guys are all about that right?

Beijing Biden’s trade record:

No to tariffs; just enforce the law

Q: Would you call for tariffs to protect American consumers from unsafe products from China? Are you willing to go there?
A: I'm not. No, I'm not willing to go there. You don't need to start a tariff war. All you have to do is enforce the law. Enforce the law.

• 1993: voted in favor of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
  • 1998: voted in favor of Fast-Track Trade Authority.
  • 2000: voted to approve Permanent Normal Trade Relations with China.

Voted YES on permanent normal trade relations with China.

Vote to give permanent Normal Trade Relations [NTR] status to China. Currently, NTR status for China is debated and voted on annually.
Reference: Bill HR.4444 ; vote number 2000-251 on Sep 19, 2000

Voted YES on expanding trade to the third world.
Vote to expand trade with more than 70 countries in Africa, Central America and the Caribbean. The countries would be required to meet certain eligibility requirements in protecting freedoms of expression and association.
Reference: Bill HR.434 ; vote number 2000-98 on May 11, 2000

Trump and the Republicans are all about Union busting (except for the police union). I don’t see much union support coming their way when Biden is vowing to strengthen unions and worker’s rights.
Again with this nonsense...What does his record reflect

Read post #19
Your usual dodge not answering a question. Do you support the Teamsters Union? Do you support the national Unions?
Sorry you were incapable of reading or comprehending my reply.

I don’t support any specific unions. I support tbe right to unionize and I believe unions and collective bargaining are the right of workers to balance the Political power of corporate Interests.

That might be more nuanced then you can handle, but question is pretty broad.

they are not negotiating worker relations the police union proves the public mistrust by endorsing a political party showing favoritism over their sworn obligation to protect the public against all forms of corruption - and have now corrupted themselves, publically.

Is AFL CIO a single union or does it represent dozens and dozens of different unions?

I truly do not know much about them, never worked in a union job, nor has hubby..... nor do I follow much union politics, unless I read about it on this board.

So what is a "national" union? I thought unions represent workers of the same sort in a specific designated region or State?

when an union starts representing it's actual members instead of just being a front for the commie dems,

their cred starts going up with us.

Do you support the Teamsters Union?
I was a Teamster for 15 years. Many, many proud Teamster police out there.

"Playing dumb I see, suits you."

Last edited:
The only “workers” Biden wants to strengthen are Chinese ones. He spent his whole career shipping jobs to China and bending America over to get raped by China trade policies.
That is incorrect. What specific actions of his “shipped jobs to China”? That was a free market decision. You guys are all about that right?

Beijing Biden’s trade record:

No to tariffs; just enforce the law

Q: Would you call for tariffs to protect American consumers from unsafe products from China? Are you willing to go there?
A: I'm not. No, I'm not willing to go there. You don't need to start a tariff war. All you have to do is enforce the law. Enforce the law.

• 1993: voted in favor of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
  • 1998: voted in favor of Fast-Track Trade Authority.
  • 2000: voted to approve Permanent Normal Trade Relations with China.

Voted YES on permanent normal trade relations with China.

Vote to give permanent Normal Trade Relations [NTR] status to China. Currently, NTR status for China is debated and voted on annually.
Reference: Bill HR.4444 ; vote number 2000-251 on Sep 19, 2000

Voted YES on expanding trade to the third world.
Vote to expand trade with more than 70 countries in Africa, Central America and the Caribbean. The countries would be required to meet certain eligibility requirements in protecting freedoms of expression and association.
Reference: Bill HR.434 ; vote number 2000-98 on May 11, 2000
First, thanks for the taking the time to research and provide specifics...I appreciate that.

It is been the constant and inaccurate mantra of pro China Biden crap.

But...I don’t agree those are the cause of our current problems. currency manipulation, a desire from Americans for good goods etc.

One of the few things I agree with Trump on is an overall tough on China trade approach, though I do not agree with the way tariffs are being used, and they have cost us hugely. To that extent Biden might be right in enforcing the law, and maybe add to that some strategic tariffs in coNjunction with allies so as to collectively increase pressure On China.

The China problems do not come down to any one politician, president or political party nor are they uniquely affecting us as a country.

Is AFL CIO a single union or does it represent dozens and dozens of different unions?

I truly do not know much about them, never worked in a union job, nor has hubby..... nor do I follow much union politics, unless I read about it on this board.

So what is a "national" union? I thought unions represent workers of the same sort in a specific designated region or State?

Which will of course lead to fewer jobs for union workers. So did you want to explain to me why that's a good thing for blue collar workers, Coyote? With Biden strengthening unions and giving workers more "rights" that's just one more incentive for multi national corporations to take their jobs elsewhere! Then throw in the tax increases Biden says he'll give us and the Green New Deal legislation that he's also backing and our economy is going to go down like the Hindenburg! Just saying...

According to a lot of moonbats, All Cops Are Bastards....

Please don't insult me by implying you believe 99% of cops are good people, trying to do the right thing.

I'll be happy to acknowledge that sometimes good people fuck up in chaotic circumstances, and sometimes get overwhelmed with anger at the meth head that was just slashing at them with a rusty knife and ended up beating the shit out of the junkie asshole. They might get pissed at the multiple felon that has led them on a dangerous car chase that ended up in a wreck with innocent people, and ended up whipping their ass. They might over react when someone starts pulling an unknown object from concealment and shoot a guy that was reaching for a wallet.

Unfortunately, when cops do fuck up, they tend to do so when dealing with the kinds of people who resemble to sort of people they're always in conflict with, white trash, urban blacks, and hispanics. He's a tip though, from none other than Chris Rock....

Yes indeed, the bed wetters are apoplectic that rank and file cops would support a President that values law enforcement. I hope a lot more union members also acknowledge the fact that the economy Trump fixed had them all back to work. It would be great to see unions come out for Trump. That's half the democrook base.

Rank and file cops who support someone who encourages people to look the other way on how they 'dominate the streets'..what a surprise

Forum List

Back