Democrats, Really?

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

And this is the best the DEMs can do?

I give the blob a 2 out of 3 chance of winning.
Another General Election of voters deciding between the lesser of two evils.

Another General Election where citizens will be voting against a candidate for president, not for.

Nothing new.

All that matters is Trump is gone come January 2021.

Yes but you're ignoring elements of our history.... (as I am doing I suppose...lol)

Bush II, Obama, Clinton, Reagan, Nixon/Ford, Johnson/Kennedy, Eisenhower, Truman/Roosevelt, Roosevelt himself. All got 2 terms. The only two that have not were Bush and Carter. Carter, it could be argued was the quintessential "lesser of 2 evils" pick given the turbulent 60's and Nixon's scandal plagued Administration. Bush I had huge shoes to fill and didn't come very close.

Now put that into the context of the blob. I don't think alot of voters are going to go into the booths with the mindset that a change needs to be made. Nor do I think alot of voters see the blob as what he is; a boy trying to do a man's job.

The blob won by 70,000 votes across 3 states. So he is beatable. But Biden is running against American stubborness and complacency. He may win but I doubt it.

For me it isn't even funny to watch Biden's bulb growing dimmer. I think the DNC is already planning on How-Who-When to replace Biden.
For me it is. That cocksucker spent his life leaching off of the public all while voting to fuck them over by fervently supporting the growth of the police state.
He and AAAALLLLLL of those SOB's deserve all of the pain that comes with the decay of age. Hopefully Jesus throws his corrupt, molesting ass in the pit once it's all done.

If the election were held today, Biden would take 350+ EV. He'd have every swing state except Ohio (which is more of a reliable red state now), plus Georgia (which is now a swing state.)

And that's why the Trump cult is already in a panic.

The Trump cult is being particularly ugly by making fun of Biden's stutter, and lying about him being mentally off, while ignoring Trump's very obvious mental decline. But then, Trumpists being disgusting human beings is "dog bites man" news.

Trump does have hope. He needs to do on a nationwide scale what Republicans just did in Wisconsin, which is make it illegal for Democrats to vote. Going full metal Stalinist is the only hope for Trump. That's why every Trump fan will endorse going full Stalinist.
I have said it over and over again...Trump will not win this next election.

How many times has Biden lost a Presidential primary contest? Three times is it?

How many times did trump say he was running & either didn't or lost?
Dunno. A 3 time loser doesn’t inspire much confidence. Am I right? Don’t get me wrong...he has my vote but only because the blob is a total failure as a man, as a leader, and as a President
You don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?

How many times did trump say he was running & either didn't or lost?
Dunno. A 3 time loser doesn’t inspire much confidence. Am I right? Don’t get me wrong...he has my vote but only because the blob is a total failure as a man, as a leader, and as a President
You don't quite got all your groceries bagged - doya?

Somewhere there is a village missing it's idiot...you should go home.

I give him a 90% chance of winning. And that is all thanks to idiots, like you.

That all depends on how this pandemic crisis turns out. A couple of months ago I was leaning towards him winning too. Now, I'm not so sure.

Why the hell do you people keep saying this when his numbers are up since the crisis started?
He had a slight bump. It's long gone.

Do you believe Biden is polling higher than Trump?
Only because he is.

Why does this seem so familiar?

That all depends on how this pandemic crisis turns out. A couple of months ago I was leaning towards him winning too. Now, I'm not so sure.

Why the hell do you people keep saying this when his numbers are up since the crisis started?

Because he trails Biden in every single poll.

Yeah.......and Hillary was kicking Trumps ass right?

Only because he is.

I don't know, Son.

I do admit it's odd that the truth would seem familiar to a tRumpling.

Your party leadership has really left you down.

Two horrible candidates in a row.

Only because he is.

I don't know, Son.

I do admit it's odd that the truth would seem familiar to a tRumpling.

Something about Hillary....hmmmm.

They barely held the senate with every advantage stacked on their side.

I won't be this time.
They gained a seat, which is almost unheard of in the 1st midterm.

Obama and Clinton lost several seats each (8 and 6 I think) and both easily won reelection against an opponent that didn't have dementia.

I won't be this time.
They gained a seat, which is almost unheard of in the 1st midterm.

Obama and Clinton lost several seats each (8 and 6 I think) and both easily won reelection against an opponent that didn't have dementia.
Maps, Son. It's all about the maps. The Democrats were defending like 3 times as many seats. The tRumpkins hung in by the skin of their teeth.

If the election were held today, Biden would take 350+ EV. He'd have every swing state except Ohio (which is more of a reliable red state now), plus Georgia (which is now a swing state.)

And that's why the Trump cult is already in a panic.

The Trump cult is being particularly ugly by making fun of Biden's stutter, and lying about him being mentally off, while ignoring Trump's very obvious mental decline. But then, Trumpists being disgusting human beings is "dog bites man" news.

Trump does have hope. He needs to do on a nationwide scale what Republicans just did in Wisconsin, which is make it illegal for Democrats to vote. Going full metal Stalinist is the only hope for Trump. That's why every Trump fan will endorse going full Stalinist.
All very true. Biden will take 48 out of 50 states. No one should say anything against Biden. He's the best sure thing for democrats.

So you give Trump a 2 out of 3 chance of winning?
Yep.

Based on the 2018 Senate races. Statewide races give a good barometer of where the Electorette is. It’s murky but the Repubs held the Senate...that’s the bottom line. So I base it on that.

I won't be this time.

So "gaining seats" in the senate is "barely holding it?" Hmm ok.

His numbers were up. Now they’re back down.

27BF486C-D55A-4242-ACFF-24A020936D81.jpeg

For me it isn't even funny to watch Biden's bulb growing dimmer. I think the DNC is already planning on How-Who-When to replace Biden.

While I don't like Biden, I feel sorry for anyone is slipping mentally. People cheered Ronald Reagan's loss of mental capability and I though they were sick.

The governor of Michigan is on the short list for VP.

If Biden wins.....I would say better than 80% he does not finish his term and we will get someone else.

The GOP better take on both of whoever runs and question why the DNC would knowingly put a man who is slipping away a the top of the ticket. It's not fair to Joe Biden and it isn't fair to the country.
It would be wonderful if it was Wretched Gretchen.

It's not the presidency that should concern democrats. They are facing a down ballot bloodbath.
Like 2018? :lol:
In 2018 the democrats had not crashed the economy. They hadn't started arresting people for bogus rules. They hadn't yet criminalized Christianity and fined people for going to church. Do you think that there will be no price to pay for what they have done?

In 2018 the democrats had not crashed the economy. They hadn't started arresting people for bogus rules. They hadn't yet criminalized Christianity and fined people for going to church. Do you think that there will be no price to pay for what they have done?

Try to understand that nobody outside of your Stalinist cult believes such idiot propaganda, being that it's so contrary to reality. Only the most brainwashed authoritarian lackeys are shameless enough to pretend to believe such crazy talk.

Now, let me do what sends you straight to the bottle, and refer to some hard facts.

There was just a race to elect a state supreme court justice in Wisconsin. It was basically a referendum on Trump, in a state that's supposedly leaning red. Republicans used to be known for their willingness to crawl over broken glass to vote in such elections. And the Republican Party spent heavily. Boy howdy, did they spend.

The Democrat won by +11. It was a Democratic rout.

And that was even after the Republicans forced an election when most of the precincts in Milwaukee were closed.

Dang. Things don't look good in Trumpland.

Forum List

Back