democrats reject bill to fund military if shutdown happens,,

they should cut fed spending by 70%,,,

let the states take care of their own problems,,
No American would tolerate a 70 percent cut, except some of the nuttier Libertarians.

However, my tax expenditure ban would actually balance the budget, and probably provide a huge surplus. And my Social Security and Medicare plan would also provide a surplus.

We could then lower tax rates for everyone across the board, with the added bonus of entities earning identical incomes paying identical amounts of tax.

We currently have an insane system where two people earning the same amount of money are paying radically different amounts of taxes.

We are headed for disaster so long as we keep allowing both parties to run massive deficits. It will be the end of us.

No American would tolerate a 70 percent cut, except some of the nuttier Libertarians.

However, my tax expenditure ban would actually balance the budget, and probably provide a huge surplus. And my Social Security and Medicare plan would also provide a surplus.

We could then lower tax rates for everyone across the board.

We are headed for disaster so long as we keep allowing both parties to run massive deficits. It will be the end of us.
I'm american and would be perfectly happy with it as would many others,,,

the states can take up the slack,,,

I'm american and would be perfectly happy with it as would many others,,,

the states can take up the slack,,,
That would just transfer the tax burden to the states and you would be paying radically higher local taxes.

It is far, far better to level the playing field. It is currently rigged to transfer wealth UP the ladder. Pardon my mixed metaphors.

so many have attacked repubes for a shutdown because the military and their families wont receive paychecks,,

well here they had the chance to solve that and they rejected it,,

I dont see whats so hard about having a single issue bill without all the pork in it,,

LOL. Nice try, but there is no way you're going to pin ANY of this on Democrats.

Republicans own this shutdown..in its entirety. Lock. Stock. Barrel. :)

That would just transfer the tax burden to the states and you would be paying radically higher local taxes.

It is far, far better to level the playing field. It is currently rigged to transfer wealth UP the ladder. Pardon my mixed metaphors.
my ass it would increase,,,

how much do you think the feds skim off the top just for admin costs let alone above that,,,

what it would do is insure more money goes directly to the program it was intended for,,,

thanks for your opinion,,,

the dems are refusing to fund the military
Keep trying. It's an all or nothing proposition.
Not a...."let's try and tug at America's heartstrings over things that make Republicans look strong".....It don't work that way.
Republicans own the shutdown, including not funding the military.

Keep trying. It's an all or nothing proposition.
Not a...."let's try and tug at America's heartstrings over things that make Republicans look strong".....It don't work that way.
Republicans own the shutdown, including not funding the military.
this isnt an all or nothing bill,,

youre either in favor of funding the ,military or not,, the dems are not,,

my ass it would increase,,,

how much do you think the feds skim off the top just for admin costs let alone above that,,,

what it would do is insure more money goes directly to the program it was intended for,,,
No one is more in favor of decentralizing power than me.

However, admin costs are much cheaper at a central bureau than at 50 individual bureaus. Medicare's admin costs are cheaper than private insurance admin costs.

But I strongly believe we need to get government out of healthcare as much as possible. I won't go into a deep dive, but if you want to see my extended thinking about this and other issues, go here: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception

The thing which pisses me off the most about the Left is that they are doing constant power grabs at the federal level, and then they whine about all the campaign money which rushes in to capture that power!

When you take power away from the 50 states, and consolidate it all in one place at the federal level, you are making is so much easier to capture.

Fucking idiots.

However, admin costs are much cheaper at a central bureau than at 50 individual bureaus. Medicare's admin costs are cheaper than private insurance admin costs.

But I strongly believe we need to get government out of healthcare as much as possible. I won't go into a deep dive, but if you want to see my extended thinking about this and other issues, go here: G5000's Plan For Economic Prosperity And Better Cable Reception

The thing which pisses me off the most about the Left is that they are doing constant power grabs at the federal level, and then they whine about all the campaign money which rushes in to capture that power!

When you take power away from the 50 states, and consolidate it all in one place at the federal level, you are making is so much easier to capture.

Fucking idiots.
no they are not cheaper at the fed level,, they have to take money off the top to cover their costs and then send a fraction down to the states,,,

at the state level the money comes in and goes right back out to the program it was intended for,,,

and thats not even getting into what the financial admin fees are,,,

Republicans hate Americans. They cut domestic spending by 30 percent in the bill which failed.
The agencies are over-funded by that much anyway....Why just last week Uncle RICO Biden found 5 billion at the EPA to start-up his 20K-strong Climate Corps.....What that says to me is that they were over-funded to begin with.

Fucking idiots.
Hitler thought the same thing about centralizing the government, we saw how well that went...

Are you a Nazi?

Every once in awhile the right thing gets done. No, we shouldn't be picking and choosing what gets shut down and what doesn't, especially where the military is concerned.

Blame the Democrats for voting no? I give them credit. Just the same as I give credit to those who are holding up another huge deficit bill.

Forum List

Back