democrats reject bill to fund military if shutdown happens,,

Another Stunt to bolster their dying reputation by the Democraps. THE MILITARY IS CONSIDERED ESSENTIAL AND WILL GET FUNDING EVEN WHEN THE DOLLAR CRASHES; ALL ESSENTIAL AGENCIES GET FUNDED SHUTDOWN OR NOT.

so many have attacked repubes for a shutdown because the military and their families wont receive paychecks,,

well here they had the chance to solve that and they rejected it,,

I dont see whats so hard about having a single issue bill without all the pork in it,,

I don’t care how you want to spin it, but every time we have one of these shutdown threats, the Republicans seem to take it on the chin! You’d think they’d have learned something by now. :dunno:

I don’t care how you want to spin it, but every time we have one of these shutdown threats, the Republicans seem to take it on the chin! You’d think they’d have learned something by now. :dunno:
I dont care how you want to spin it,, but everytime we have one of these shutdowns I am a happy camper and enjoy watching the rest of you fucking retards argue back and forth about whos fault it is when in reality both of you mother fuckers make me sick to my stomach and wish you were dead in a ditch,,

I dont care how you want to spin it,, but everytime we have one of these shutdowns I am a happy camper and enjoy watching the rest of you fucking retards argue back and forth about whos fault it is when in reality both of you mother fuckers make me sick to my stomach and wish you were dead in a ditch,,
We’re supposed to care, why? :rolleyes-41:

Who said you have to care? I’m concerned about the contention that we have to listen.
who said you have to care,, I am concerned the government will stay open and dems and repbes do more damage to the country,,, if that can be done,,

you pricks have fucked this country 3 ways to sunday,,

I just want it to shut down and stay shut down,,

Comprehension fail.

Tax expenditures ARE welfare. They are the biggest wealth redistribution program in the history of the universe, and the largest government social engineering program.
Jesus. I love how you ignore what I actually say, make up shit, and then pat yourself on the back :lol:

Forum List

Back