Democrats Says Justice Scalia's Death Was Good Timing

You have to admit Scalia's death was in fact good timing, it occurred right at the end of his life. You can't ask for more than that.
I can. Too bad Hillary wasn't at the pearly gates already waiting for him, but she's not going to Heaven. Judge Scalia is up there with David Bowie, Prince, and Glen Fry talking about how fucked America is becoming and the fact that everyone responsible will be getting a pineapple shoved up their ass in Hell.

You have to admit Scalia's death was in fact good timing, it occurred right at the end of his life. You can't ask for more than that.
I can. Too bad Hillary wasn't at the pearly gates already waiting for him, but she's not going to Heaven. Judge Scalia is up there with David Bowie, Prince, and Glen Fry talking about how fucked America is becoming and the fact that everyone responsible will be getting a pineapple shoved up their ass in Hell.

You're having a bad day. Have a Fresca.

And the media thinks Trump says stupid shit. This is ridiculous. He got laughs and applause when he said Scalia's death was a good thing:

57ab48c91800002100bc9fb1.jpeg

Democratic Senate Candidate Says Scalia's Death 'Happened At A Good Time'

A good time for Democrats
A terrible time for Republicans

I rest my case. That's like saying it would be good timing if Hillary met some sort of terrible demise before November.

Mkay.

It's one thing if a blogger says it. Quite another if a member of Congress says it.

Hey, this is politics. Republicans would be saying or at least thinking the same thing if Ginsberg croaked with a Republican in office.

Forum List

Back