Democrats Says Justice Scalia's Death Was Good Timing

And we Pubs would have thought the death of Ginsberg would have been well timed.

OP is hypocrisy on roids.
You speak only for yourself.....as usual.
I speak for almost all Republicans, tiny wimp. We would thought her death well timed.
Who are you calling a wimp, fuck-nuts?

You speak for nobody, shitstain.
Every day with every say in every way here you demonstrate your wimp hood, tiny stain.

And we Pubs would have thought the death of Ginsberg would have been well timed.

I speak for almost all Republicans, tiny wimp. We would thought her death well timed.

Every day with every say in every way here you demonstrate your wimp hood, tiny stain.
A sphincter says what?
give-the-finger.gif.cf.gif

Last edited:

A sphincter says what?
Yes, you, a tiny sphincter demonstrating your wimp hood.

And the media thinks Trump says stupid shit. This is ridiculous. He got laughs and applause when he said Scalia's death was a good thing:

57ab48c91800002100bc9fb1.jpeg

Democratic Senate Candidate Says Scalia's Death 'Happened At A Good Time'

A good time for Democrats
A terrible time for Republicans

I rest my case. That's like saying it would be good timing if Hillary met some sort of terrible demise before November.

Mkay.

It's one thing if a blogger says it. Quite another if a member of Congress says it.

Sphincter Mud has no case. Both sides would be quite satisfied if one of their SCOTUS foes left the court. To suggest anything different is simply stupid.

Sphincter Mud has no case. Both sides would be quite satisfied if one of their SCOTUS foes left the court. To suggest anything different is simply stupid.
But only liberals laughed and applauded at their sudden death.

Who laughed and applauded? We have had far righties act equally appalling here? What is your point? That far right and far left are dip shits most of the time? Yeah, I agree.

Who laughed and applauded? We have had far righties act equally appalling here? What is your point? That far right and far left are dip shits most of the time? Yeah, I agree.
Try clicking on the youtube link in the OP, dumbass. It's all there.

And what does that prove? That some far lefties acted like asses? And you far righties don't? Of course you do. You are simply the other side of the scum coin.

And what does that prove? That some far lefties acted like asses? And you far righties don't? Of course you do. You are simply the other side of the scum coin.
No. It proves that Democrats are fomenting such hatred in this country that a dead SCOTUS judge is the object of some sort of joke. The dickhead telling it felt it was worth joking about, and the crowd agreed with him. This is the new norm, not radical leftists. Democrats are so far left now that God fearing moderate Christians appear radical to them.

No. It proves that Democrats are fomenting such hatred in this country that a dead SCOTUS judge is the object of some sort of joke. The dickhead telling it felt it was worth joking about, and the crowd agreed with him. This is the new norm, not radical leftists. Democrats are so far left now that God fearing moderate Christians appear radical to them.
That is merely your insane delusion.

But I tell you what. Step up, repel them, and get your reward.

I think you are not moderate not Christian not God fearing. You are nothing of the sort.

Last edited:
You have to admit Scalia's death was in fact good timing, it occurred right at the end of his life. You can't ask for more than that.

And the media thinks Trump says stupid shit. This is ridiculous. He got laughs and applause when he said Scalia's death was a good thing:

57ab48c91800002100bc9fb1.jpeg

Democratic Senate Candidate Says Scalia's Death 'Happened At A Good Time'

So? He stated a fact, and apologized for the insensitivity of it.

Compared to Trump?

The statement speaks for itself. This isn't a media fabrication or something taken out of context. He's really happy that Scalia is dead....period.

And you forgive him....maybe even applaud the comment I would surmise.

The hypocrisy you display is breathtaking.

I'm happy too.

That is merely your insane delusion.

But I tell you what. Step up, repel them, and get your reward.

I think you are not moderate not Christian not God fearing. You are nothing of the sort.
Opinions are like assholes.

Forum List

Back