Democrats seem to want a predominately brown America…why don’t they sell us on it by showing us all the safe, clean and successful brown communities?

How does that affect a black person’s ability to succeed today?
Think about the wealth that could have been passed down to the generations of those who followed the successful black businesspeople in Tulsa. How that wealth, the connections to fellow successful people, the networking, the opportunities it could have created could have changed the lives of thousands. How it could have affected the self esteem of those families.
That is what you need to consider when thinking about how racism has suppressed the potential advancement of black people in the US. The ripple affect poverty has from one generation to the next.

Think about the wealth that could have been passed down to the generations of those who followed the successful black businesspeople in Tulsa. How that wealth, the connections to fellow successful people, the networking, the opportunities it could have created could have changed the lives of thousands. How it could have affected the self esteem of those families.
That is what you need to consider when thinking about how racism has suppressed the potential advancement of black people in the US. The ripple affect poverty has from one generation to the next.

There are many white people who do not come from money either. They must start from a lower point than some. Such is life.

Movers and shakers are far different than those who replace them and are not that good. Joe has a five head...But it si mostly skull and not brain. And he has sold out his own for power. There is a difference being a leader for a nation of different ethnic and cultural people and being one designated a leader due to propaganda agendas.
Joe was elected due to the more than 81 million votes he received. Did you forget about that again?

Lots of globalist folks have already participated in this thread…take note, while they all cry “racist xenophobe” NONE have or can point us to a single predominantly brown community, city, state or nation that America should seek to emulate based on the facts/data….so what does that mean? What do they really want for America?
You understand that interracial marriage produces brown babies, don't you?

We weren't ready for Potatohead's massive inflation and $5/gal gas but it was forced on us by the Democrats

Nothing to brag about..
Tissue?
1657980278922.png

You are kidding right? The Democratic Party is the party of victimhook and zero responsiblity. Failure is ALWAYS somebody else’s fault but your own in their world. College debt, na not your fault, the systems fault. Lack of overall success in the African American community, must systematic racism. The list goes on and on an on. The Democratic Party gets votes by telling their base that the reason for their lack of success is every “ism” you can possibly imagine.
Which is why I ignore them.

Being terrified/obsessed with color is a FEEELZ.
I’m not trying to play tit for tat with you globalists, I’m asking a very simple question, sell me… Show me why America should embrace becoming browner.
Why is that so difficult for you?

Look at all the morons discussing skin color instead of character and integrity. MLK is crying at the backwards losers.

Would anyone object to their community, city state or nation turning brown if there was data that proved that brown communities, cities, states and nations were law abiding, safe, clean and prosperous?
Come on Democrats….sell us….show us the data.
Look at JAPAN! Law Abiding, safe, clean, and prosperous. Children in Japan don't have to be worried about being massacred when they go to school.

What color your skin is no more relevant than the color of your hair, EXCEPT when certain individuals decide to attack or discriminate against people based upon such non-relevant things.

The top 5 states in the United States when it comes to the murder rate, year 2020:

01. Louisianna - 734 victims - rate of 15.4 per 100,000
02. Missouri - 723 victims - rate of 11.8 per 100,000
03. Mississippi - 315 victims - rate of 10.6 per 100,000
04. Arkansas - 321 victims - rate of 10.6 per 100,000
05. South Carolina - 549 victims - rate 10.5 per 100,000

Notice all 5 states are so called "RED STATES" and all voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020.

Compare that with the state of HAWAII! HAWAII is the "Brownest" state in the Union. 78% of the population could be classified as "BROWN" in some way. Only 21.6% of the population are paddy's, or non-hispanic whites!

Yet, when it comes to the murder rate in Hawaii in 2020, what do we see,

44. Hawaii - 41 victims - rate 2.9 per 100,000

LefTards:
“My FEELZ tell me that a predominately brown America is a better, safer more productive America….just don’t ask me for the data to prove my FEELZ.”
Thats not what they believe.
.the world is basically a shithole while white America is living like royalty.

They only want to redistribute YOUR ill gotten riches. You've had the good life too long. You need too share

Forum List

Back