Democrats seem to want a predominately brown America…why don’t they sell us on it by showing us all the safe, clean and successful brown communities?

The hope is with less white more poor behavior will be accepted and not unlawful
Right. I figured this out a couple years ago: they WANT to be criminal, and not punished for it. They WANT the squeegee kids to threaten white drivers into Baltimore and mutilate their cars if they don't pay up enough. They want to flash mob stores and carry everything off; they don't see why any of this should be illegal and them not allowed to do it.

I can't understand this way of thinking, but clearly it's going on: we see it in the mayors, of Chicago, and of Baltimore: that one swears she will never arrest squeegee kids. They've been killing and robbing anyone caught at a light in Baltimore all summer: she thinks that's fine!

Bandit gangs all over the bad areas now. Bandits are a sign of a society broken down catastrophically.

Doesn't matter if you want a brown America. Unless you can outlaw races inter-marrying, America will be brown before you are ready for it.

It is not the democratic party that determines skin color but our genes. Throughout the world people including those in the US, are migrating and mixing with other races. There are over 15 million people from foreign lands living permanent in the US and about 9 million Americans living permanently abroad. In addition, there're millions of people staying in the US and other countries for weeks or months meeting people of different ethnicities and races marrying and raising kids, many of which will be American citizens.

This has become part our culture and our economy, and neither political party is going to make any significant changes. A president may increase or decrease immigration but that does not last and it is only one of a number sources of racial mixing. Our economy depends on free movement of goods and people and that is not going to change. In the US we are free to choose who we marry, where we live, who we will hire, what products we buy, and what products we make.
There is a great deal of goofiness here. We are not free to live wherever we want, who we hire or what products we buy. It is economic realities that dictate that otherwise no one would live in shitholes, drive used cars or hire blacks. And no, people do not have the right to move anywhere in the world they choose, certainly not legally.

There is a great deal of goofiness here. We are not free to live wherever we want, who we hire or what products we buy. It is economic realities that dictate that otherwise no one would live in shitholes, drive used cars or hire blacks. And no, people do not have the right to move anywhere in the world they choose, certainly not legally.
I was referring to limitation due to governments, not economic realities. The poor will always have less options than rich no matter where you live.

Would anyone object to their community, city state or nation turning brown if there was data that proved that brown communities, cities, states and nations were law abiding, safe, clean and prosperous?
Come on Democrats….sell us….show us the data.

I would object because I want to live around people like me. People with similar background, morals, ideas of community and family, same common consideration and so on as I do.

There is a reason why in nature in general different species of animals don't live and socialize with one another. For the most part animals tend to stick closely to their own kind.

I don't mind others but I don't want to live with them. In and around my home I like familiarity and similarity as it puts me more at ease and more comfortable and more relaxed.

I grew up around white people that were blue collar workers, farmers, more country folks. Even being around white city people I am not as comfortable with. I like be around others even more different than them.

I like blue collar white people because we have an unspoken bond and communication between us all. We all know where the next guy stands. We speak the same ways. We have the same common courtesy. We have a similar outlook on politics and society and so on.

So better kill 'em first anyway, huh? Might get sick.

It's amazing how many people are insisting eugenics is a good thing.
I've never actually heard a non-emotional argument against it...
It's natural change. Do you want to ban interracial marriage?

Sooner the better.
Fever dream.
Right. I figured this out a couple years ago: they WANT to be criminal, and not punished for it. They WANT the squeegee kids to threaten white drivers into Baltimore and mutilate their cars if they don't pay up enough. They want to flash mob stores and carry everything off; they don't see why any of this should be illegal and them not allowed to do it.

I can't understand this way of thinking, but clearly it's going on: we see it in the mayors, of Chicago, and of Baltimore: that one swears she will never arrest squeegee kids. They've been killing and robbing anyone caught at a light in Baltimore all summer: she thinks that's fine!

Bandit gangs all over the bad areas now. Bandits are a sign of a society broken down catastrophically.
Only because not enough of them have gotten shot.

I would object because I want to live around people like me. People with similar background, morals, ideas of community and family, same common consideration and so on as I do.

There is a reason why in nature in general different species of animals don't live and socialize with one another. For the most part animals tend to stick closely to their own kind.

I don't mind others but I don't want to live with them. In and around my home I like familiarity and similarity as it puts me more at ease and more comfortable and more relaxed.

I grew up around white people that were blue collar workers, farmers, more country folks. Even being around white city people I am not as comfortable with. I like be around others even more different than them.

I like blue collar white people because we have an unspoken bond and communication between us all. We all know where the next guy stands. We speak the same ways. We have the same common courtesy. We have a similar outlook on politics and society and so on.
And obviously blacks feel the same way. They will target for violence anyone they don't think belongs in their neighvorhood
And? All Latin American countries are run by the elites just like here.what exactly are you bitching about?
You implied it was an example of Brown success. It is not. There is the EUROPEAN white elites and the brown masses that they encourage to leave and recolonize this English born nation. There are no successful Brown cultures

Fear = FEEEELZ
Fear is being afraid of that globalist not having the courage to admit that something or some people are bad for America.

FEELZ is embracing people and things that you know are bad for America because you’re afraid of globalist Libs screaming “RACIST” in your face.

Japan is a mono culture. Liberals don't badger them to take in unsuccessful cultures whose cultures have failed them.

Not all people are equal.

Rown and black skinned people are, for the most part qn unsuccessful branch 9f the human race.

We should have left them to themselves and let that branch go extinct if you believe in Darwin and what he taught
This is crazy! The color of ones skin is as relevant as the color of your hair. There is virtually no difference between the so called races of Homo Sapiens. There is slightly more genetic variety among people of pure African descent, and people of pure African descent do not have any Neanderthal ancestry. But its ultimately meaningless. Europeans still had dark skin until about 15,000 years ago. Their skin grew lighter to get more Vitamin D from the sun which is not as direct in Europe as it is in Africa, where all Homo Sapiens descend from.

This is crazy! The color of ones skin is as relevant as the color of your hair. There is virtually no difference between the so called races of Homo Sapiens. There is slightly more genetic variety among people of pure African descent, and people of pure African descent do not have any Neanderthal ancestry. But its ultimately meaningless. Europeans still had dark skin until about 15,000 years ago. Their skin grew lighter to get more Vitamin D from the sun which is not as direct in Europe as it is in Africa, where all Homo Sapiens descend from.
Growing up in public schools, I was taught Man originated in Mesopotamia, which I still believe today, regardless of the latest evolutionary brainwashing.

Maybe that's why we coexist with these failed branches of home sapiens

PG county MD is about the only sparkling example.
The elephant that everyone is supposed to dance around for40 years is that 80% of blacks are undereducated, unmotivated, undisciplined , under achieving, father abandoned, and overly government dependent. Same can be said for 20% of whites.

Who will be the first lib loon to jump at, “2X times as many whites on welfare” while failing to disclose that whites are 7X the population.??
Come on now, you can do it; show us the no math comprehension Once Again.

The Slaves were not freed until 1865. Then they were hunted and discriminated against for 100 years. It was not until 60 years ago that they started to get a fair chance in society. Segregation and poverty gets passed from generation to generation just as education and wealth do. Its what happened to the Roman Catholics in Ireland for centuries! Now the Republic Of Ireland is free and has one of the highest standards of living in the world. But it takes time to rise from low places other humans have relegated others do to ignorance, racism and mis-placed fear.

This is what we get in Black and Brown America

Knott's Berry Farm Closes Early After Reports of Multiple Fights

Knott’s Berry Farm has closed early on Saturday after reports of multiple fights, police said Saturday.

The fights were reported at 7:30 p.m. when police say multiple fights broke out and they received calls about possible shots being fired.

There were no significant injuries among the theme park guests and no shots were confirmed to have been fired in the park.

"We’re currently working an incident at Knotts Berry Farm involving multiple fights in the park. A report of shots fired was reported with numerous 911 callers. Officers were on scene during the calls and determined there was no shooting. Knotts Berry Farm has closed for the night and we ask you avoid the area until further notice," the Buena Park Police Department said on Facebook.

People chirp about reparations but reparations have been going on for decades and especially the last few years with “venting rioting” being permitted

The Slaves were not freed until 1865. Then they were hunted and discriminated against for 100 years. It was not until 60 years ago that they started to get a fair chance in society. Segregation and poverty gets passed from generation to generation just as education and wealth do. Its what happened to the Roman Catholics in Ireland for centuries! Now the Republic Of Ireland is free and has one of the highest standards of living in the world. But it takes time to rise from low places other humans have relegated others do to ignorance, racism and mis-placed fear.
60 years is more than enough time to be able to act right unless you simply Choose not to.

People chirp about reparations but reparations have been going on for decades and especially the last few years with “venting rioting” being permitted
They are just running wild now, and since blacks have been made sacrosanct, the crimes are simply allowed. I don't see this as having a happy ending.

Forum List

Back