Democrats: Sell me on Kamala Harris

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
I'm curious. Given her objective record, how would you sell people on how she's a success story or a good politician worthy to run the country?

And please, save the platitudes. Just stick with accomplishments.

1722045327328.png

Kamala Harris, the San Fransisco treat

Yep. Not persuadable or undecided at all. I love USMBcon sincerity... it's so genuine.
Nobody said that.

But certainly, someone can make a case for why their appointed, installed candidate deserves the office they seek.

I've read your posts. You are firmly aligned with the MAGA cult, and as such a waste of time to quote facts to you. Worship your orange Jesus all you want.
In other words you can’t list any.

That’s why we’re going to start calling her Hindu Nuffin.

In other words you can’t list any.

That’s why we’re going to start calling her Hindu Nuffin.
In other words, take your punk ass to google and do a search since you don't know.

Well let's see, she's half black'ish. The office she led fabricated evidence and sent over 1,000 blacks and Hispanics to prison, they were later released. She's accomplished nothing so far as VP. Her former staff of whom there are a great many they quit because they say she's a bitch as a boss. One woman vowed never to work for a woman again after the experience. So she's Hillary with untreated PMS.

I'm curious. Given her objective record, how would you sell people on how she's a success story or a good politician worthy to run the country?

I can think of a time where she addressed a crisis in the US. It was when she acused border patrol of whipping migrants. She said that it invoked images of the days of slavery. Does that count as a job accomplishment? Thats all that i could come up with. :dunno:

Kamala is the queen of trannies, the speaking impaired, Muslim terrorists and elementary aged kids. The question is, how do we expand on that base?

Kamala Harris has spent the better part of two decades in public life notching up a long list of things she was the first to achieve: the first Black woman to be elected district attorney in California history, first woman to be California’s attorney general, first Indian American senator, and now, the first Black woman and first Asian American to be picked as a vice presidential running mate on a major-party ticket.

She grew up poor, earned a law degree, and got elected senator. If she was a Republican, Trump might have picked her for VP.

Biden
1.The economy added 14.8 million jobs over the first three years of his term, more than any president in US history over the same period. What’s more, unemployment has held below 4% for the longest stretch since the 1960s.
2.Salary increases outpace inflation.
3. 1.2trillion bipartisan infrastructure package
4 Kicked trump's ass.

Harris
1. Created Open Justice, an online platform to make criminal justice data available to the public. The database helped improve police accountability by collecting information on the number of deaths and injuries of those in police custody.
2. The vice president’s prior work on maternal and infant health care was a key component of the Build Back Better Act, passed in 2022. The legislation expands access to maternal care and makes new investments to drive down mortality and morbidity rates.
3. Instrumental in passing the Biden-Harris Administration’s “Investing in America” agenda and Bipartisan Infrastructure Law.
4 Scared trump so bad till he refused to debate her.

Forum List

Back