Democrats Should Tone It Down On The Anti-Trump Rhetoric...

Who is it that was caught on video in their campaign headquarters talking about training and paying people to go to Trump rallies and start the trouble.

James Okeefe it would appear...

Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration
The stinger gets stung.
where is the video? all I see is some bullshit article by the huffington blow hard post.
Im sure your next post will include the video, it was Im sure, an obvious oversight on your part.

Who is it that was caught on video in their campaign headquarters talking about training and paying people to go to Trump rallies and start the trouble.

James Okeefe it would appear...

Counter-Sting Catches James O’Keefe Network Attempting To Sow Chaos At Trump’s Inauguration
The stinger gets stung.
where is the video? all I see is some bullshit article by the huffington blow hard post.
Im sure your next post will include the video, it was Im sure, an obvious oversight on your part.

The video link is in the article you obviously didn't read.

First we had Brexit, then a non politician Trump becomes POTUS. Dem's on the wrong side of both. So is this a trend? Consider what's happening in Canada this week...

Millionaire Shark Tank star Kevin O'Leary threw his hat in the ring for Prime Minister..."I'm going to unwind everything prime minister Justin Trudeau did when I get there. Canadians won't remember his name after I'm there for 100 days. Canada is now open for business again."

Who does that sound like? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

"I think the democratic party and its leadership should be tried for treason and executed"......still don't see how the RW gets this reputation for being fascist.

The requisite weak deflection from the incontrovertible substance of my statement. Business as usual for the low IQ far left.
Both Ends Against the Middle

That's why those feralphiles are Bell Curve deniers.

Boycotting meetings now too? Man, this really is some unprecedented hysterical hate. But i think the Democrats are gonna regret their awful behavior. They're likely handing Trump reelection.

Boycotting meetings now too? Man, this really is some unprecedented hysterical hate. But i think the Democrats are gonna regret their awful behavior. They're likely handing Trump reelection.

Republicans have demonstrated that there are no consequences for bad behavior

We'll see i guess. Boycotting these meetings is so petty and childish. They're starting to really piss off rational common sense-thinking folks.

We'll see i guess. Boycotting these meetings is so petty and childish. They're starting to really piss off rational common sense-thinking folks.

Political gamesmanship of a minority

Republicans wrote the book during eight years of Obama...I hope Democrats were paying attention

Block, obstruct, delay, ridicule, fear monger.....Rinse/Repeat

Republicans wrote the book during eight years of Obama...I hope Democrats were paying attention

I think the Democrats have stooped to new lows. Boycotting meetings on Nominees? Really petty. They better be careful. Most rational Americans don't like sore losers. Democrats are close to crossing a line. The Silent Majority will hold them accountable.

I think the Democrats have stooped to new lows. Boycotting meetings on Nominees? Really petty. They better be careful. Most rational Americans don't like sore losers. Democrats are close to crossing a line. The Silent Majority will hold them accountable.

Petty?

No, refusing to consider a Supreme Court nominee is petty

Anything less than that is just fair play

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?
Butthurt whinebaby.

I posted this not long after the Inauguration. I said that if the Democrats didn't tone down the incitement, people were gonna get hurt. And sadly, that's exactly what happened. It's time to reign the Democrat incitement in. They should do it themselves. But if they won't, others will have to step in and hold them accountable. Lives are at stake.

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?
They are never going to tone it down.
The Left declared War on America and Democracy.

Conservatives think they can win people like that over with better policy, or taking The High Road.

These people are fanatics like Jihadists are fanatics.

You must show Zero Tolerance for them.

Quit giving them a pass.

Right now The Trump Administration should be filing criminal charges against Comey and Investigating, not only his handling of The Clinton case, his sealing of testimony, and giving everyone immunity, but his leaking classified information.

There should be a MAJOR INVESTIGATION RIGHT NOW in to LYNCH, Clinton RICE & COMEY & Obama if its found you can tie any of the corruption to him.

Give them THE WAR they asked for and Declared on America.

Conservatives think they can win people like that over with better policy, or taking The High Road.

Quit giving them a pass.

Right now The Trump Administration should be filing criminal charges against Comey and Investigating, not only his handling of The Clinton case, his sealing of testimony, and giving everyone immunity, but his leaking classified information.

There should be a MAJOR INVESTIGATION RIGHT NOW in to LYNCH, Clinton RICE & COMEY & Obama if its found you can tie any of the corruption to him.

I warned about the rabid Democrat incitement back in January. And of course it just got progressively more hateful and violent. It then culminated in folks being hunted and brutally shot down. This Democrat incitement issue has to be addressed. It's out of control. How many Democrat supporters have been radicalized since Election Day? Thousands? Very dangerous times.

Quit giving them a pass.

Damn, son. You got it bad.

Quit giving them a pass.

Damn, son. You got it bad.

Tree was part of a Trump experimental initiative in which a Twitter was implanted directly into his brain...

Payback is a bitch

Prime example of very dangerous radicalized Democrats. They're out of control.

What are my thought about democrats toning down the rhetoric?

Rhetoric is not the same as threat.
Again, you loons can't see the difference between being called liars, or being told *no*...and killing, beating, or threatening people:

"1. Kathy Griffin 'Beheads' Trump in Graphic Photo
2. Madonna – "I've thought a lot about blowing up the White House."
3. Snoop Dogg "Shoots" Trump in the Head in Music Video
4. Robert De Niro: "I'd Like to Punch Him in the Face"
5. Joss Whedon: "I Want a Rhino to [F---] Paul Ryan to Death"
6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs 'Trump' to Death in Performance of 'Julius Caesar
10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with "[F---] Donald Trump" Song
11. Marilyn Manson Kills 'Trump' in Music Video"

"There have been many comparisons between Jared Loughner, the man who shot Rep. Gabby Giffords, and Hodgkinson. The parallels are ridiculous, as is Loughner's supposed "trigger" for the attack: an obscure map published by Sarah Palin's PAC that showed Giffords's congressional district in crosshairs. Loughner, a mentally disturbed man, diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic, was oblivious to the rantings of right-wing fringe players and almost certainly never saw the Palin PAC map (almost no one did).

"Hodgkinson, on the other hand, followed far-left politics every day, immersing himself in the conspiracy theories and anti-Trump hysteria of the left. He could not have helped being directly influenced by the threats and acts of violence against Republicans.

"For that reason, the far left in Hollywood and elsewhere have blood on their hands."

Blog: A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities

Forum List

Back