Democrats Should Tone It Down On The Anti-Trump Rhetoric...

TrumpClintonAssassination.jpg

They have no incentive to "tone it down". Not when they're busy hoping the victim of their latest outrage lingers in hospital in critical condition dies so they can have a special election and maybe elect one of their own. I mean wouldn't people elect a Democrat so they could be sure of having a sort of representation? After all, any Republican member of congress is now a target for loons in quest of special elections so if they elected one they'd lose representation for the brief period between special elections. It's even worse in states where governors get to appoint and the current governor is a Democrat.

Just being aa Democrat oughta be a capital offense!

I try to stay optimistic. I tend to think most Democrats aren't hoping this poor man dies. However, the radicalized fanatic Democrats probably are. They're the folks we better start paying closer attention to. Since Election Day, the Democrats have embarked on a very dangerous radicalization agenda. Their rhetoric and behavior has been unprecedented and unforgivable. The scariest question now is, how many radicalized Democrats are out there? How many 'Manchurian Candidates' do we have to contend with?

Great questions. Name ONE living radicalized Democrat.

Thanks.

'Democrat Manchurian Candidates', that's the dilemma we're forced to deal with. How many are out there? Y'all have created an awful mess.

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?

Payback is a bitch

Prime example of very dangerous radicalized Democrats. They're out of control.

The problem that you guy have is that you equate dangerous nutbags with us peaceful, non violent types.

It makes you look dumb as shit.

I might agree, but y'all haven't shown any inclination to reign in your extremist nutters. They seem to be in charge of your Party. Your aggressive incitement since Election Day, is unprecedented and unforgivable. You've only encouraged these violent acts. If you won't police yourselves, others will have to step up and check the incitement.

Like I said. You got a bad case. And you should either whine like a bitch or bow up like a badass. Ya can't do both.

They have no incentive to "tone it down". Not when they're busy hoping the victim of their latest outrage lingers in hospital in critical condition dies so they can have a special election and maybe elect one of their own. I mean wouldn't people elect a Democrat so they could be sure of having a sort of representation? After all, any Republican member of congress is now a target for loons in quest of special elections so if they elected one they'd lose representation for the brief period between special elections. It's even worse in states where governors get to appoint and the current governor is a Democrat.

Just being aa Democrat oughta be a capital offense!

I try to stay optimistic. I tend to think most Democrats aren't hoping this poor man dies. However, the radicalized fanatic Democrats probably are. They're the folks we better start paying closer attention to. Since Election Day, the Democrats have embarked on a very dangerous radicalization agenda. Their rhetoric and behavior has been unprecedented and unforgivable. The scariest question now is, how many radicalized Democrats are out there? How many 'Manchurian Candidates' do we have to contend with?

Great questions. Name ONE living radicalized Democrat.

Thanks.

'Democrat Manchurian Candidates', that's the dilemma we're forced to deal with. How many are out there? Y'all have created an awful mess.

Name one, asshole.

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?

Payback is a bitch

The problem that you guy have is that you equate dangerous nutbags with us peaceful, non violent types.

Odd, the Democrats do the same to Republicans.

See above

Nope. But you feel that way because thee are more of you who are bloodthirsty. It's simple math.

Payback is a bitch

I might agree, but y'all haven't shown any inclination to reign in your extremist nutters. They seem to be in charge of your Party. Your aggressive incitement since Election Day, is unprecedented and unforgivable. You've only encouraged these violent acts. If you won't police yourselves, others will have to step up and check the incitement.

Like I said. You got a bad case. And you should either whine like a bitch or bow up like a badass. Ya can't do both.

Nah, you're the one with the 'bad case.' You've been radicalized. You think your Party's round-the-clock incitement is perfectly fine. You're actually dangerous. I hope & pray they're keeping an eye on you.

Yeah, like Trump and his NaziCons toned it down on the anti-Hillary rhetoric. Enjoy the ride...
Of course they didn't take it to the next level...

Yes, calling on 2nd Amendment types to do "something" if Clinton won, isn't incitement?

You have a selective idea of incitement.

Yeah, like Trump and his NaziCons toned it down on the anti-Hillary rhetoric. Enjoy the ride...
Of course they didn't take it to the next level...

Yes, calling on 2nd Amendment types to do "something" if Clinton won, isn't incitement?

You have a selective idea of incitement.

No, calling on militia to protect us from those who would seize and pervert the election process is perfectly reasonable.

If someone tries to overthrow our government, even if that someone is in government, then that's precisely what the militia is for.

Poor cowardly commie.

Again. What you pigs are objecting to is the fact that Americans despise you and reject your criminal form of government. Get the fuck back into your holes.

Oh cry me a fucking river.

Donald Trump Says He’d Like to Punch a Protester in the Face

Trump offers to pay legal fees for a supporter who punched someone 3/14/16

Oh cry me a fucking river.

Donald Trump Says He’d Like to Punch a Protester in the Face

Trump offers to pay legal fees for a supporter who punched someone 3/14/16

Obviously you've become a dangerous radicalized Democrat. You sound exactly like the asshole who just shot and killed as many Republicans as possible. I can only hope & pray they're keeping an eye on you.

When Trump tones down the racist/pro Russia rhetoric.

#neverhappenedrtard

Payback is a bitch

Nah, you're the one with the 'bad case.' You've been radicalized. You think your Party's round-the-clock incitement is perfectly fine. You're actually dangerous. I hope & pray they're keeping an eye on you.

I'm dangerous?

That's where you freaks go wrong. You don't know shit. You fail to see what is right in front of you.

Here is a book suggestion. Learn how you got where you are. Maybe you'll be able to find your way back.

Democracy in Chains - Books on Google Play

I'm dangerous?

That's where you freaks go wrong. You don't know shit. You fail to see what is right in front of you.

Here is a book suggestion. Learn how you got where you are. Maybe you'll be able to find your way back.

Your violent incitement is unacceptable to rational and decent people. Hopefully, you will be held accountable for this violence.

I'm dangerous?

Your violent incitement is unacceptable to rational and decent people. Hopefully, you will be held accountable for this violence.

You haven't named a single radicalized democrat.

What gives?

Forum List

Back