Democrats Should Tone It Down On The Anti-Trump Rhetoric...

All patriotic Americans should now step up the anti-trump efforts. It is time to rinse the slime out of the WH.

If the left was willing to "tone down" the rhetoric they would have cancelled the (taxpayer funded) play in Central Park depicting the President being murdered by assassins. Democrats have no intention of toning down the rhetoric.

I might agree, but y'all haven't shown any inclination to reign in your extremist nutters. They seem to be in charge of your Party. Your aggressive incitement since Election Day, is unprecedented and unforgivable. You've only encouraged these violent acts. If you won't police yourselves, others will have to step up and check the incitement.

Like I said. You got a bad case. And you should either whine like a bitch or bow up like a badass. Ya can't do both.

Nah, you're the one with the 'bad case.' You've been radicalized. You think your Party's round-the-clock incitement is perfectly fine. You're actually dangerous. I hope & pray they're keeping an eye on you.

I'm dangerous?

That's where you freaks go wrong. You don't know shit. You fail to see what is right in front of you.

Here is a book suggestion. Learn how you got where you are. Maybe you'll be able to find your way back.

Democracy in Chains - Books on Google Play

Your violent incitement is unacceptable to rational and decent people. Hopefully, you will be held accountable for this violence.

You haven't named a single radicalized democrat.

What gives?

Obviously, you're a radicalized Democrat. You're part of the problem. Hopefully, you'll be held accountable for this recent violence. I hope & pray they're keeping a close eye on you. You're dangerous.

I might agree, but y'all haven't shown any inclination to reign in your extremist nutters. They seem to be in charge of your Party. Your aggressive incitement since Election Day, is unprecedented and unforgivable. You've only encouraged these violent acts. If you won't police yourselves, others will have to step up and check the incitement.

Like I said. You got a bad case. And you should either whine like a bitch or bow up like a badass. Ya can't do both.

Nah, you're the one with the 'bad case.' You've been radicalized. You think your Party's round-the-clock incitement is perfectly fine. You're actually dangerous. I hope & pray they're keeping an eye on you.

I'm dangerous?

That's where you freaks go wrong. You don't know shit. You fail to see what is right in front of you.

Here is a book suggestion. Learn how you got where you are. Maybe you'll be able to find your way back.

Your violent incitement is unacceptable to rational and decent people. Hopefully, you will be held accountable for this violence.

What gives?
James Hodgkinson

The Democrats and the Left Radicalized James T Hodgkinson

I'm dangerous?

What gives?
James Hodgkinson

He was brainwashed and radicalized. How many like him are out there? Pretty frightening thought, huh?

I can't WAIT until Mueller rids us of this flaming bag of fetid pus.
You'll be crying in the street with the rest of the lunatics when you finally realize, it's just not going to happen.

19105938_1472873239448473_303152470358017264_n.jpg

I'm dangerous?

What gives?
James Hodgkinson

One in 320,000,000...I'd say Trump is one lucky motherfucker so far.

I'm dangerous?

What gives?

Obviously, you're a radicalized Democrat. You're part of the problem. Hopefully, you'll be held accountable for this recent violence. I hope & pray they're keeping a close eye on you. You're dangerous.

You keep saying that. I'm beginning to think you are a bot.

I'm dangerous?

What gives?
James Hodgkinson

That asshole is dead. Name another.

I'm dangerous?

What gives?

You keep saying that. I'm beginning to think you are a bot.

Well, you've been radicalized. So it's no surprise you feel that way. But hopefully they're keeping a close eye on you.

I'm dangerous?

What gives?
James Hodgkinson

That asshole is dead. Name another.

You.

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?
They're using the media to try to turn everyone against the government.
Anything Trump does will be considered obstruction.
It's a coupe......
This is the reason Lincoln suspended Habius Corpus.
The Democrats are trying to take over the government pretty much.

It's time. The rhetoric really is out of control. It's beginning to border on 'Incitement.' They've worked their supporters up into a very dangerous frenzy. I watched CNN and MSNBC the other night, and i really was pretty shocked at the constant stream of 'Trump is a Nazi', 'Trump is a Racist' rhetoric.

The more i watched the two networks, the more it felt like brainwashing incitement. It seemed very dangerous. It certainly didn't seem like 'News' or 'Journalism.' I mean, opposing one's policies is perfectly acceptable. But to take it to such extremes like calling the man a 'Nazi' and 'Racist', really does feel like incitement. I truly feel for the good of the country, Democrats should consider toning it down. What are your thoughts?
They're using the media to try to turn everyone against the government.
Anything Trump does will be considered obstruction.
It's a coupe......
This is the reason Lincoln suspended Habius Corpus.
The Democrats are trying to take over the government pretty much.

Yeah, it's extremely dangerous what the Democrats are doing. They've programmed and unleashed Thousands of 'Manchurian Candidates.' I fully expect more violence. But what can we do about it? That's the big question.

Forum List

Back