Democrats Silent After 2000 Mules Premier

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Although this is something that could have been predicted.

---For weeks now The Gateway Pundit team has been wondering how the Democrat Party and their media outlets would respond to this devastating news. So far the party has been silent. They really don’t have a way out of this. They’ve been caught and there is evidence of their illicit acts.---

---For weeks now The Gateway Pundit team has been wondering how the Democrat Party and their media outlets would respond to this devastating news. So far the party has been silent. They really don’t have a way out of this. They’ve been caught and there is evidence of their illicit acts.---

They probably just can't speak because of that big lump of sand in their throats. You know, the lump they get when they realize how totally fucked they are.

Isn't it delightful?

No one cares, outside of Trump's Holy Warriors.

The only place I've heard about this is here.
You need to get out more.

That said it just confirms what everyone I know already suspected....It just casts a wider net.

All I needed to see was those ballots pulled out from under those tables in GA to know it was pre-planned and likely happening nationwide.....Never again.

But the critics are out in full force...

"A film debuting in over 270 theaters across the United States this week uses a flawed analysis of cellphone location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage to cast doubt on the results of the 2020 presidential election nearly 18 months after it ended."

"Praised by former President Donald Trump as exposing “great election fraud,” the movie, called “2000 Mules,” paints an ominous picture suggesting Democrat-aligned ballot “mules” were supposedly paid to illegally collect and drop off ballots in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin."

"But that’s based on faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data, which is not precise enough to confirm that somebody deposited a ballot into a drop box, according to experts."

Maybe it's just not worth watching. Next.

You need to get out more.

That said it just confirms what everyone I know already suspected....It just casts a wider net.

All I needed to see was those ballots pulled out from under those tables in GA to know it was pre-planned and likely happening nationwide.....Never again.
Be honest now. You didn't have to see anything before you latched on to the big lie.

Be honest now. You didn't have to see anything before you latched on to the big lie.
Oh I figured the dems cheated "bigly" on a nationwide scale.

What pissed me off no end was Rudy and that Kraken bitch using it for their own self-promotion/enrichment and sullying the process.

Call it a "big lie" all you will but it will matter not a fig come November.....The dem's ancestors will feel this loss. ;)

revenge.jpg

But the critics are out in full force...

"A film debuting in over 270 theaters across the United States this week uses a flawed analysis of cellphone location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage to cast doubt on the results of the 2020 presidential election nearly 18 months after it ended."

"Praised by former President Donald Trump as exposing “great election fraud,” the movie, called “2000 Mules,” paints an ominous picture suggesting Democrat-aligned ballot “mules” were supposedly paid to illegally collect and drop off ballots in Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin."

"But that’s based on faulty assumptions, anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cellphone location data, which is not precise enough to confirm that somebody deposited a ballot into a drop box, according to experts."

Maybe it's just not worth watching. Next.

Your article neglects the fact that super computers were used to interpret the data. No expense was spared to get this right. Why is there no mention of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back