Democrats & Slavery, Like Carrots and Peas

You RWNJs are now in the position to do what Democrats did generations ago - renounce and condemn slavery and racism.

Instead, you are now the party of the worst racism our country has seen in a long long time.

So, when are you going to change that?

[emoji90]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No..the democrat party is still the party of racism..even more so because racists of all skin colors are now in the democrat party......

Please tell us that La Raza, black lies matter, the southern poverty law center, the NAACP are not racist...because they are all racist groups, and they are core groups of the democrat party........

Republicans don't think about race, we don't exploit race....race is the only motivator that democrats have...

That's the history, and the doctrines of the Democrat Party.
It is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

So...yesterday when I reminded of the Confederate Flag pins of the Clinton campaign, this was the response:

"That's not an official Clinton/Gore button, tard. Nice try."
Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Whenever the famous Clinton/Gore Confederate Flag campaign pin comes to light....anger and fury ensues!

Because it is the truth.

1. The denials gain momentum due to the Democrats/Liberals control and ownership of the media and academia. These, while pointed to as arbiters of facts, are actually contractors of the Left, owned by Liberalism, inc.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

2. Here is a specific case: in order to hide the truth, that the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, there is a full-court press (no pun intended) to deny the authenticity of this campaign pin:

View attachment 131688

Clinton-Gore '92 Confederate Flag Campaign Pin Controversy

3. Snopes claims that the pin had been distributed by the ClintonGore campaign is 'probably false.'

4. Let's see if we can prove it was exactly what the Democrat campaign would choose....
Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life. Why would there be any doubt that he would favor the Confederate flag???

1. b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.
    Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy | The Gateway Pundit
Hillary Clinton's Confederacy Hypocrisy

More to follow.

I guess that's why the democrats twice nominated and helped to elect a black president.

And now we have a republican president endorsed by the KKK.

The democrat party is the party of racism......racists of all colors....Barack Obama is a black racist.....he sat in an openly racist church for 20 years.....he hosted racist al sharpton in the White House over 80 times......

Racism is and always will be the democrat party....

I have a question for you.

Did the Clinton Gore campaign have confederate flag pins that link the Democrat Party to slavery, segregation, and second class citizenship?

images
Maybe..Do you not like any flag versions of Old Dixie? Or is your SJW complex infuriated?

I don't think we should have monuments to murderous traitors .

Nazis are part of our history , we don't have monuments to them.
That is up to those that live in those societies..I have no opinion on them one way or another..I come from a state that was a territory during the war so I have no vested interest in the agreement and think it's tiresome to hear about this for 50 years.

The point is the fake ass narrative that the "democrats " of 150 years ago are the same as the ones today . Totally false .

You are right....the democrats 150 years ago were just white racists......today....the racists of all skin color are now in the democrat party.......racism is the core of the democrat party, always has been, always will be.

Certainly.....that includes the snake who just left the White House on 1/20

It is now, and has always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship.

So...yesterday when I reminded of the Confederate Flag pins of the Clinton campaign, this was the response:

Whenever the famous Clinton/Gore Confederate Flag campaign pin comes to light....anger and fury ensues!

Because it is the truth.

1. The denials gain momentum due to the Democrats/Liberals control and ownership of the media and academia. These, while pointed to as arbiters of facts, are actually contractors of the Left, owned by Liberalism, inc.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

2. Here is a specific case: in order to hide the truth, that the Democrats are the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, there is a full-court press (no pun intended) to deny the authenticity of this campaign pin:

View attachment 131688

3. Snopes claims that the pin had been distributed by the ClintonGore campaign is 'probably false.'

4. Let's see if we can prove it was exactly what the Democrat campaign would choose....
Bill Clinton has been a racist his entire life. Why would there be any doubt that he would favor the Confederate flag???

1. b. Bill Clinton had a Confederate flag-like issue, every year he was governor: 1979-1992 Arkansas Code Annotated, Section 1-5-107, provides as follows:

(a) The Saturday immediately preceding Easter Sunday of each year is designated as ‘Confederate Flag Day’ in this state.

(b) No person, firm, or corporation shall display an Confederate flag or replica thereof in connection with any advertisement of any commercial enterprise, or in any manner for any purpose except to honor the Confederate States of America. [Emphasis added.]

(c) Any person, firm, or corporation violating the provisions of this section shall be guilty of a misdemeanor and upon conviction shall be fined not less than one hundred dollars ($100) nor more than one thousand dollars ($1,000).

Bill Clinton took no steps during his twelve years as governor to repeal this law.

More to follow.

I guess that's why the democrats twice nominated and helped to elect a black president.

The democrat party is the party of racism......racists of all colors....Barack Obama is a black racist.....he sat in an openly racist church for 20 years.....he hosted racist al sharpton in the White House over 80 times......

So Oblama was racist against whites or blacks, or was it Asians?

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

Ask the victims of the black lies matter riots.........Obama also had those racists in the White House........

Answer my question . Coward .

Why???

You pointed to some unknown no body and claim it represents the Right....

...I proved my contention with Democrat former President and most popular Democrat, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

Clearly the comparison obliterates you.

That's our usual pattern, huh?

Actually many politicians have sounded off against the conferdate memorial removal . So tell me how many of them are democrats ? Pretty simple .

You take a photo of a 25 year old pin on eBay and declare it the official Clinton pin! That jump is ok ??

On the contrary..

The issue isn't the pin....which is real, and was a part of the Clinton-Gore Democrat campaign...

...it's about Bill ' the rapist' Clinton.

Is he a racist?

Yup.

Then why is he the king of the Democrat Party?

Because the party is and has always been racist.

And that's why you're so sensitive to the thread: it reveals what you have been programmed to support.

You still won't answer the question. Are the people trying to save the Confederate monuments Republicans or Democrats? Because according to you the Democrats are all about the confederate so obviously the Democrats will be trying to save them today correct?

Why???

...I proved my contention with Democrat former President and most popular Democrat, Bill 'the rapist' Clinton.

You won't answer the question because it sinks your stupid righty talking point about the democrats being the party of slavery and the confederacy.

A whole lot has changed in 150 years . The republicans of today would loath Lincoln . Today's GOP is the home of racists and xenophobes .

Just own it .

Why???

Actually many politicians have sounded off against the conferdate memorial removal . So tell me how many of them are democrats ? Pretty simple .

You take a photo of a 25 year old pin on eBay and declare it the official Clinton pin! That jump is ok ??

On the contrary..

The issue isn't the pin....which is real, and was a part of the Clinton-Gore Democrat campaign...

...it's about Bill ' the rapist' Clinton.

Is he a racist?

Yup.

Then why is he the king of the Democrat Party?

Because the party is and has always been racist.

And that's why you're so sensitive to the thread: it reveals what you have been programmed to support.

You still won't answer the question. Are the people trying to save the Confederate monuments Republicans or Democrats? Because according to you the Democrats are all about the confederate so obviously the Democrats will be trying to save them today correct?

Why???

You won't answer the question because it sinks your stupid righty talking point about the democrats being the party of slavery and the confederacy.

A whole lot has changed in 150 years . The republicans of today would loath Lincoln . Today's GOP is the home of racists and xenophobes .

Just own it .

No.....bill clinton...racits, barak obama, racist......la raza....hispanic racists, major arm of the democrat party, black lies matter, racists, major arm of the democrat party, NAACP...racist, major arm of the democrat party...

There isn't one part of the democrat party that isn't filled with racists.........

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

Ask the victims of the black lies matter riots.........Obama also had those racists in the White House........

Yeah, being against police brutality is so racist. I guess that's why 1/2 the blm crowd is white .

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

Yeah, being against police brutality is so racist. I guess that's why 1/2 the blm crowd is white .

They are racist.....they use police as an excuse.......deny it.....that doesn't change their racism.

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

No asswipe......this is the racism of black lies matter....

Black Lives Matter Leader: White People are ‘Sub-Human,’ ‘Genetic Defects’

The co-founder of the Toronto chapter of the Black Lives Matter protest movement has come under scrutiny in recent days for an old Facebook post that declared white people were genetically inferior to their black peers.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” wrote Yusra Khogali, in a now-deleted post (using gender-neutral alternative spelling). “In fact, white skin is sub-humxn. All phenotypes exist within the black family and white [people] are a genetic defect of blackness.”

Khogali proceeded to go on an extended pseudoscientific rant about the benefits of dark skin, according to The Toronto Sun. “Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge,” she claims at one point. “Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.”

“White [people] are recessive genetic defects. This is factual,” she claimed, nonfactually.

Did any of the current crop of Democrat elites actually have slaves?
Sure they do, what do you think sanctuary cities are all about? Gots to get the lettuce picked on the cheap and pools don't clean themselves. After all Americans won't do the work for the money illegals will.

Because it is the truth.

PolitiFact

FactCheck

Snopes

View attachment 131688

More to follow.

Yeah....this is racism....

The Profound Racism of 'Black Lives Matter'

Recently, BLM sponsored a panel discussion on “Policing, Race, and Injustice,” featuring a talk by former New Black Panther Party chairman Malik Shabazz. That's the same Malik Shabazz who has openly advocated a race war in America; who has exhorted blacks to avenge police shootings of African Americans by creating “funeral in the police community”; who refers to “the white man” as black people's “common enemy”; who characterizes America's founders as nothing more than a loathsome pack of “Indian killers, slave traders, [and] slave owners”; and who praised Osama bin Laden after 9/11 as a Muslim “brother” and “a bold man” who was bravely “standing up” for his beliefs and “bringing reform to this world.”

Never heard of that site .

Try the blm webpage and tell me what's so bad?

It's grass roots By the way . So any kook can claim membership and say somthing stupid.

It's grass roots By the way . So any kook can claim membership and say somthing stupid.

they are the leadership......

Recently, BLM sponsored a panel discussion on “Policing, Race, and Injustice,” featuring a talk by former New Black Panther Party chairman Malik Shabazz. That's the same Malik Shabazz who has openly advocated a race war in America; who has exhorted blacks to avenge police shootings of African Americans by creating “funeral in the police community”; who refers to “the white man” as black people's “common enemy”; who characterizes America's founders as nothing more than a loathsome pack of “Indian killers, slave traders, [and] slave owners”; and who praised Osama bin Laden after 9/11 as a Muslim “brother” and “a bold man” who was bravely “standing up” for his beliefs and “bringing reform to this world.”

The BLM is multi racial grassroots movement. This link is from 2015..

When a white person decides to run off at the mouth trying to make a black origanization or person as racist, it should be understood that what you call black racism is in fact a reaction and anger produced by the racism whites have put on us. I do not agree with Shabazz positions, but I also will not allow some white idiot to practice amnesia.

Hey 2a . Maybe you'll answer my question about who is fighting for these confederate monuments !

Hey 2a . Maybe you'll answer my question about who is fighting for these confederate monuments !

Americans who understand that even though those democrats were evil, and supported slavery to the point they attacked other Americans and went to war to keep blacks as slaves, those memorials are part of American history......you don't see the Germans tearing down the death camps...they are there to remind the people of the evils of socialism...those monuments to democrat generals who fought to keep slavery remind us that the democrat party is the party of racism...and that their war to keep blacks as slaves was wrong....

Americans who understand that even though those democrats were evil, and supported slavery to the point they attacked other Americans and went to war to keep blacks as slaves, those memorials are part of American history......you don't see the Germans tearing down the death camps...they are there to remind the people of the evils of socialism...those monuments to democrat generals who fought to keep slavery remind us that the democrat party is the party of racism...and that their war to keep blacks as slaves was wrong....

The racism in America has always been bi partisan.

The racism in America has always been bi partisan.

No....the Republicn party freed the slaves and actually fought for civil rights for the newly freed black Americans....the democrats...owned blacks as slaves and after losing the war to keep blacks as slaves, have worked tirelessly to re enslave them through various government actions.......we see the results of these attacks today....

Really. Then why won't you answer the question ?

Hey. Do they have nazi memorials in Germany ?

Forum List

Back