Democrats Still Clueless Why They Lost 2016 Election

Dems lost because they hate the middle class, tax payers, and rural America.

I think at this point they should flee to southern CA and secede, leaving only CA north of CA as part of the USA

Democrats think their opposition are unintelligent and that is what bites them every time. Their unwillingness to understand reason and their head in the sand mentality will always leave them in the minority.

No, we think our opposition un-intelligent because of rightwing ignoramuses USMB is full of.

Not that lefties are always factually correct, but NOTHING like rediculous, totally counterfactual nonsence Trumpsters pump out.
but NOTHING like rediculous, totally counterfactual nonsence Trumpsters pump out.

"rightwing" ignoramuses?

R'e'diculous?
Nonsen'c'e

Physician, heal thyself

I just posted assertion and supported it with facts you don't even try to dispute, how does that make your point dumbass?
You are probably the dumbest liberal on this board, like I said; my best example. Don't ever change.

Bullshit list.

If I thought unemployment and stock market got worse under Obama the way most of Trump voters I too would have voted for Trump.

There is one overwhelming reason Trump won - people are fucking clueless.
Are you clueless, in providing substance to back up your words ?

Is that even English?

I can of course provide sourcing supporting my assertion, unlike you.

Trump Remains Unpopular; Voters Prefer Obama on SCOTUS Pick

-67% of Trump voters say that unemployment increased during the Obama administration, to only 20% who say it decreased.

20% - that is only 1 in 5 Trump voter was able to correctly say that unemployment went down.

Leftist hate sites are not legitimate sources, Comrade Brown Shirt.

1487188170055.jpg

I just posted assertion and supported it with facts you don't even try to dispute, how does that make your point dumbass?
You are probably the dumbest liberal on this board, like I said; my best example. Don't ever change.

You have a problem on your hands dumbass:

Just because you claim something doesn't make it so. GO AHEAD AND PROVE IT snowflake.

So the fact that only 1 in 5 Trump voters knew the unemployment went down under Obama is not important factor according to you?

Unemployment went down only when you change the numerator and stop counting people who gave up looking for work

Bullshit list.

If I thought unemployment and stock market got worse under Obama the way most of Trump voters I too would have voted for Trump.

Is that even English?

-67% of Trump voters say that unemployment increased during the Obama administration, to only 20% who say it decreased.

20% - that is only 1 in 5 Trump voter was able to correctly say that unemployment went down.

1487188170055.jpg

....? Wrong poll stupid.

No, we think our opposition un-intelligent because of rightwing ignoramuses USMB is full of.

Is that even English, Comrade Brown Shirt? :dunno:

Not that lefties are always factually correct, but NOTHING like rediculous, totally counterfactual nonsence Trumpsters pump out.

"Ridiculous," "nonsense," brite boi... :eusa_whistle:

Trump won because every once in awhile, enough Americans make the same mistake that changes history.

Remember that 70%+ in favor of invading Iraq?

lol, try to find those people now.

Americans are already waking up to the mistake they made electing Trump. A few years from now, a zealous Trump supporter will be as hard to find as a zealous Iraq war supporter.

So the fact that only 1 in 5 Trump voters knew the unemployment went down under Obama is not important factor according to you?

Unemployment went down only when you change the numerator and stop counting people who gave up looking for work

NO YOU ARE FACTUALLY WRONG.

No matter which way you slice it, unemployment is way down. This is not a matter of opinion.

1608c4.png

Thanks for proving my point about you.

Last edited:
You have a problem on your hands dumbass:

Just because you claim something doesn't make it so. GO AHEAD AND PROVE IT snowflake
Okay, you are so dumb you don't even know what a snowflake is. It's a cry baby liberal trapped in a failing university.
There!!! I proved it!

Bullshit list.

Is that even English?

1487188170055.jpg

In the Leftist World, to be Legitimate, one must align to the Narrative.

Forum List

Back