Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

What are the Dems scared of? Why are they fighting to simply do an audit? Geez...God forbid that the State of Arizona wants to ensure they have a secure and free election
How about the "audit" being performed by someone who believed there was fraud even before being hired to look for it?

How about their admission that many ballots will not be reviewed by Democrats?
Then ask that an independent auditor review it.
That would be fine. Why won't Arizona Republicans do that?
Well right now they simply are asking for one, the Dems are the ones objecting to even doing one. Have the Dems suggested that they wouldn't if that was the case?
Well, no, they aren't asking for one. They're attempting to proceed with one. Did Democrats fight the last Arizona audit in court?
I didn't say they were asking for one....they aren't. The GOP was conducting one. They jumped in to stop it. Are you not tracking here? I am not sure how that's difficult for you to grasp
LOL

Take your own advice. I've explained why Democrats are fighting it.
No you haven't....you said they wanted a neutral audit...I've hightlighted that's not true,
Of course I have. And I demonstrated it is true as evidenced by a previous audit, which they didn't fight in court to halt.
what? No you didn't...their motion is their motion....at no place in their motion did they state they object to who the auditor was.

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The lawsuit discounts the experience and expertise of those conducting the audit, including Ken Bennett, a former Secretary of State who Fann appointed to serve as the Senate's liaisowayn to the contractors, and Cyber Ninjas, the firm placed in charge of running the audit.

The CEO of Cyber Ninjas appears to have promoted conspiracy theories about the election on social media and was involved with a previous effort to overturn election results in Michigan.
So who did they suggest auditing it? Why do they care who someone else uses anyway?

The Judge was willing to give them a chance to put their actual money where their mouth is...they didn't...so the Court will go on

What are the Dems scared of? Why are they fighting to simply do an audit? Geez...God forbid that the State of Arizona wants to ensure they have a secure and free election
How about the "audit" being performed by someone who believed there was fraud even before being hired to look for it?

Well right now they simply are asking for one, the Dems are the ones objecting to even doing one. Have the Dems suggested that they wouldn't if that was the case?
Well, no, they aren't asking for one. They're attempting to proceed with one. Did Democrats fight the last Arizona audit in court?
I didn't say they were asking for one....they aren't. The GOP was conducting one. They jumped in to stop it. Are you not tracking here? I am not sure how that's difficult for you to grasp
LOL

No you haven't....you said they wanted a neutral audit...I've hightlighted that's not true,
Of course I have. And I demonstrated it is true as evidenced by a previous audit, which they didn't fight in court to halt.
what? No you didn't...their motion is their motion....at no place in their motion did they state they object to who the auditor was.

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

The lawsuit discounts the experience and expertise of those conducting the audit, including Ken Bennett, a former Secretary of State who Fann appointed to serve as the Senate's liaisowayn to the contractors, and Cyber Ninjas, the firm placed in charge of running the audit.

The CEO of Cyber Ninjas appears to have promoted conspiracy theories about the election on social media and was involved with a previous effort to overturn election results in Michigan.
So who did they suggest auditing it? Why do they care who someone else uses anyway?

The Judge was willing to give them a chance to put their actual money where their mouth is...they didn't...so the Court will go on
Go fuck yourself. I already busted you lying. Not interested in your subsequent pivots as a result.

LOL

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So what. Any illegal votes for Trump can render your audit worthless.

LOL

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Go fuck yourself. I already busted you lying. Not interested in your subsequent pivots as a result.
You've been busted posting doctored photos, so who are you trying to kid?

LOL

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

what lie? The Dems have simply objected to the audit....they made some claims, the Court said...fine...put up or shut up...they didn't....the Count will now go on.

LOL

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

So what. Any illegal votes for Trump can render your audit worthless.
why it is worthless to determine that there were illegal votes?

LOL

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Fucking moron, you said this...

Your pic is photoshopped, you lying weasel. You have been caught.
I've already explained it. Rather, ProgressivePatriot has explained it. Go read his posts on the subject, wanker.

Prove it. In which post number did I do that?

Either you post the number or you show the forum how right I am calling you the USMB's fucking moron.

giphy.gif

LOL

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

what lie? The Dems have simply objected to the audit....they made some claims, the Court said...fine...put up or shut up...they didn't....the Count will now go on.
I would suggest you don't play stupid, but you’re clearly not playing.

You said, "at no place in their motion did they state they object to who the auditor was."

That's a flat out lie. Aside from the fact that the auditor is a defendant to the suit, the motion declares...

the Senate has confirmed its hiring of Cyber Ninjas Inc. This firm’s CEO not only harbors conspiratorial beliefs about the 2020 election, but has shared conspiracies about Dominion election equipment, the exact equipment he has been hired to audit. Moreover, Jovan Hutton Pulitzer confirmed yesterday that he too would be involved in this audit. To be sure, Mr. Pulitzer is also a known, and frequently debunked, conspiracy theorist

Huh? I thought they were auditing Maricopa County, not the whole state?
you can think??? I havent noticed,,
Well are they or are they auditing the entire state?

Because if they're only auditing Maricopa County, then your link is as full of shit as you are.

Because if they're only auditing Maricopa County, then your link is as full of shit as you are.
I just posted a link,, you read into it what you want,,

Too bad for you, loser, YOU are responsible for what you post here. And YOU posted a bullshit article.

Too bad for you, loser, YOU are responsible for what you post here. And YOU posted a bullshit article.
thanks for your opinion,,

thanks for your opinion,,
No problem, I always enjoy showing what liars post. In your case, you posted an article stating 36,473 illegal aliens voted in Maricopa County. Turns out, that is an old claim from November about the entire state...

Thanks for proving Democrats right when they said this audit, conducted by known conspiracy nuts, is nothing but a sham.

LOL

Just stop already.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Fucking moron, you said this...

Your pic is photoshopped, you lying weasel. You have been caught.
I've already explained it. Rather, ProgressivePatriot has explained it. Go read his posts on the subject, wanker.

Prove it. In which post number did I do that?

Either you post the number or you show the forum how right I am calling you the USMB's fucking moron.

giphy.gif
<crickets>

Forum List

Back