Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

They are totally corrupt.
Nope. They’re not corrupt. They just don’t believe your bullshit.

if you have nothing to hide whats the problem with looking??
Because your side is full of liars and nutters and no one trusts you to perform the audit fairly.
jokes on you again dumbass,, I aint no repube and dislike them just a little less than you fuckwad dems,,

but thanks for showing to partisan crap again,,
I didn’t say anything about you being a repube or whatever.

Seriously, your side is full of liars and nutters.
then who is "your side"???
The people who believe in this nutty election fraud conspiracy.
Then why are you against proving you won! A challenge is a candidate’s right. Ask uncle Al!

If the election was honest, they wouldn't hesitate to allow a recount. They act like their guilty.
There have been numerous recounts

It's over tards
This isn't a recount, shit for brains.
Finger boi is not just a troll...he's a really STUPID troll
He has got some pretty stiff competition. Don't be so modest.
It’s what he sees in a mirror

When ballots are counted in elections, it’s done by a Republican and a Democrat checking each other. They work in pairs.

That’s not the case in this audit.
Apparently not------remember Georgias ballots under the table at 3 in the morning after telling republicans and other watchers to go home....

It’s a forensic audit
A. I was responding to idiot Finger Boi's direct claim regarding "recounts", asshole.

B. It is anything but that. It is a partisan farce done behind closed doors

When ballots are counted in elections, it’s done by a Republican and a Democrat checking each other. They work in pairs.

That’s not the case in this audit.
Apparently not------remember Georgias ballots under the table at 3 in the morning after telling republicans and other watchers to go home....
Which turned out to be ...yea a horse shit claim.

Not that any of that would excuse this were it true

The machines counted those ballots.

Im talking about when people are counting the ballots. Like the hand recount in Georgia.

Forum List

Back