Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

When ballots are counted in elections, it’s done by a Republican and a Democrat checking each other. They work in pairs.

That’s not the case in this audit.
Apparently not------remember Georgias ballots under the table at 3 in the morning after telling republicans and other watchers to go home....
Which turned out to be ...yea a horse shit claim.

Not that any of that would excuse this were it true
Oh no son, no forensic audit

When ballots are counted in elections, it’s done by a Republican and a Democrat checking each other. They work in pairs.

Apparently not------remember Georgias ballots under the table at 3 in the morning after telling republicans and other watchers to go home....

A horse shit claim caught on video----when we all watched twiddle dee twiddle dumb, twittle twat and twittle moron pull all of those ballots out from under the table, did you see any republican watchers?

after they were denied access not before,,,
They were denied access because they had reached the capacity of the room.

They simply couldn’t behave like adults, rather like a bunch of animals.

But as I said, you’ve proven me right and proven yourself to be a liar.
got a link for that,, cause the word on the ground is different,, the were denied access and no one was allowed as is shown in the videos,,

Illegal ballots.
You can’t just declare ballots illegal without proving it.

Otherwise you’d be denying Americans their constitutional rights to due process.

And you haven’t proven it.

A horse shit claim caught on video----when we all watched twiddle dee twiddle dumb, twittle twat and twittle moron pull all of those ballots out from under the table, did you see any republican watchers?
We've been through this endlessly.

You are referring to edited video that when presented in full showed no such thing

That was a a RUDY Toot video.

got a link for that,, cause the word on the ground is different,, the were denied access and no one was allowed as is shown in the videos,,
A. We went all through your bogus claims 3 months ago.

B. That has no bearing on what is going on now.

NONE

A. We went all through your bogus claims 3 months ago.

B. That has no bearing on what is going on now.

NONE
then why are you and the other dems so scared if theres nothing to find???

It’s in the news reports you linked. Specifically the second one mentions it. Pretty sure the first one does too.

Want to know what else they show? Media access to the counting room.

Illegal ballots.
You can’t just declare ballots illegal without proving it.

Otherwise you’d be denying Americans their constitutional rights to due process.

And you haven’t proven it.
They tried and were denied the forensic audit. Why? If they were so confident, why hold the illegal ballots?

Forum List

Back