Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

The challenge to get the ballots was made by republican observers. Yet denied. That’s not how it works. Implies corruption
There are laws governing how the ballots are handled. Arizona is particularly strict about who gets access to them.

You don’t know “how it works”.

after they were denied access not before,,,
They were denied access because they had reached the capacity of the room.

They simply couldn’t behave like adults, rather like a bunch of animals.

But as I said, you’ve proven me right and proven yourself to be a liar.
Reached the capacity of the room? Room of 4? In the morning after lying to people telling them to go home because they weren't counting anymore? What type of shit are you trying to shovel over there?

Last edited:
then why are you so scared??
Because your side is full of desperate liars and delusional morons.

See Mike Lindell and Sydney Powell for some glaring examples.

I’m scared this farce of an audit is going to produce more disinformation and confusion, further dividing the nation by fueling their fraudulent grievance.

then why are you so scared??
Because your side is full of desperate liars and delusional morons.

See Mike Lindell and Sydney Powell for some glaring examples.

I’m scared this farce of an audit is going to produce more disinformation and confusion, further dividing the nation by fueling their fraudulent grievance.
sorry buttercup I aint no republican and just want a secure and honest election,, and your resistance to this ois more reason for me to support it,,

after they were denied access not before,,,
They were denied access because they had reached the capacity of the room.

They simply couldn’t behave like adults, rather like a bunch of animals.

But as I said, you’ve proven me right and proven yourself to be a liar.
Reached the capacity of the room? Room of 4? In the morning after lying to people telling them to go home because they weren't count anymore? What type of shit are you trying to shovel over there?
Tell your story walking

There's a thread for you to get stupid on.

sorry buttercup I aint no republican and just want a secure and honest election,, and your resistance to this ois more reason for me to support it,,
I didn’t say you were a Republican but you definitely are on the side of the desperate liars and delusional morons.

Id have no problem if this was a proper audit, but they’ve demonstrated plenty of reasons for why it isn’t. I hope I’m wrong.

I didn’t say you were a Republican but you definitely are on the side of the desperate liars and delusional morons.

Id have no problem if this was a proper audit, but they’ve demonstrated plenty of reasons for why it isn’t. I hope I’m wrong.
thanks for your opinion,,,

Reached the capacity of the room? Room of 4? In the morning after lying to people telling them to go home because they weren't count anymore? What type of shit are you trying to shovel over there?
This is a discussion about an event in Michigan, not Georgia doofus.

The challenge to get the ballots was made by republican observers. Yet denied. That’s not how it works. Implies corruption
There are laws governing how the ballots are handled. Arizona is particularly strict about who gets access to them.

You don’t know “how it works”.
Yep, and when there’s a challenge it’s supposed to be inspected

Forum List

Back