Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

I did in another comment,, do try and keep up,,
Actually you didn't (although you can easily prove me wrong with a quote)

So ...explain what they are doing and exactly how. What criteria are they using. What security measures are they taking? How do we know they are not fucking with the ballots? What safeguards are they using?

I did in another comment,, do try and keep up,,
Actually you didn't (although you can easily prove me wrong with a quote)

So ...explain what they are doing and exactly how. What criteria are they using. What security measures are they taking? How do we know they are not fucking with the ballots? What safeguards are they using?
try google,,,

thanks for your opinion,,
It’s fact, not opinion.
if it were fact you would have provided proof,,,

after they were denied access not before,,,
They were denied access because they had reached the capacity of the room.

They simply couldn’t behave like adults, rather like a bunch of animals.

But as I said, you’ve proven me right and proven yourself to be a liar.
Reached the capacity of the room? Room of 4? In the morning after lying to people telling them to go home because they weren't count anymore? What type of shit are you trying to shovel over there?
Tell your story walking

There's a thread for you to get stupid on.
Stupid? I am not the moron who is putting up an article about Detroit Voting when the discussion is GA's cheating....

thanks for your opinion,,
It’s fact, not opinion.
if it were fact you would have provided proof,,,
thats an opinion article,,,

You guys whined for months about recounting ballots was meaningless anyway. You don't remember?
Recounting the same fraudulent ballots a second time proves nothing.

What is happening now in Arizona is an AUDIT not a recount. In an AUDIT, fraudulent ballots are detected and not included in any recount that may occur afterwards.

The cardboard on the windows was to stop them from taking pictures.
Why should anyone who is performing work for the public want to deny any pictures being made? Could it be that they are HIDING SOMETHING?...like their own dishonesty?

“Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place,” he said, “and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”

You guys whined for months about recounting ballots was meaningless anyway. You don't remember?
Recounting the same fraudulent ballots a second time proves nothing.

What is happening now in Arizona is an AUDIT not a recount. In an AUDIT, fraudulent ballots are detected and not included in any recount that may occur afterwards.

The cardboard on the windows was to stop them from taking pictures.
Why should anyone who is performing work for the public want to deny any pictures being made? Could it be that they are HIDING SOMETHING?...like their own dishonesty?

“Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place,” he said, “and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”
but colfax said it was because the room was beyond capacity,,

They work in pairs.
That's how Democrats work. They're gay, too. They have to work in same sex pairs, so a Democrat male doesn't grope a Republican female and a Republican male doesn't risk being sued for sexual harassment by a Democrat female.

sorry buttercup I aint no republican and just want a secure and honest election,, and your resistance to this ois more reason for me to support it,,
I didn’t say you were a Republican but you definitely are on the side of the desperate liars and delusional morons.

Id have no problem if this was a proper audit, but they’ve demonstrated plenty of reasons for why it isn’t. I hope I’m wrong.
It’s a forensic audit like hanging chads audit

They are totally corrupt.
Nope. They’re not corrupt. They just don’t believe your bullshit.

Forum List

Back