Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

because the media has lost all credibility and not welcome anywhere,,,
If they have no credibility then why not just let them in? There’s no reason not to.
to let them in would be more stupid,,

what is it you think they will do if they get in?? they cant see anything other than people looking at ballots from a distance,,
Not letting them in is cowardly. No reason not to if you want to have a legitimate audit.

Why don’t you want to have a legitimate audit?
They are being let in, douchebag.
LOL

No, they're not. You posted an article yourself that said they're not allowed in to report.

I am simple amazed folks on both sides are still discussing this. . . does anyone seriously think this will change anything at all? Even if it were proved, beyond a doubt, that there were enough shenanigans to affect the election, do any of you seriously think the national media would report it, or the state and national governments would do anything about it at all?

. . . I don't. So why, honestly, do you care?

The patient has a terminal case and is lost.

I am simple amazed folks on both sides are still discussing this. . . does anyone seriously think this will change anything at all? Even if it were proved, beyond a doubt, that there were enough shenanigans to affect the election, do any of you seriously think the national media would report it, or the state and national governments would do anything about it at all?

So you have no problem with a stolen election? The people in power are destroying this country.

It’s for the next vote and shows the cheat demofks do! Fraudulent fks every one

So you have no problem with a stolen election? The people in power are destroying this country.
I'm a political scientist that studies that Deep State, and I also study philosophy, both political and metaphysical. I also study anthropology.

I have a firm grasp on so many levels higher on what is going on. . .

If the same thing had happened, but it had happened to a democrat instead of a republican? You would not give a shit.

I on the other hand? Would, and did. I study the machinations of the national and global elites, and their agendas. I look a the exit polling and the long term mass psychology of the establishment. There was a reason that the Deep State rigged the 2016 election to make sure Trump won. The very same forces that dogged him his entire presidency? Were the ones that put him there. I understand why, you couldn't begin to fathom why. Instead, you would be in denial and just call me a "conspiracy theorist."

There has not been a legitimate political presidential election in this century except for Obama's first term. Every single other election did not reflect the will of the people. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

But? They have been close enough where nobody cares, and they just accept the results as they have been told by the propaganda.

Until now.

But hey? If they can convince the entire nation that three skyscrapers in NY city can be completely demolished by two Jetliners? THAT is a much smaller and simpler conspiracy than the one they are trying to foist on you hapless bastards now.

:auiqs.jpg:

Doesn't matter. Nothing will change. It hasn't before now, I see no reason why it will change now.

They have been getting away with their bullshit since they killed JFK, and they will continue to do so.

Don't fool yourself that it will change.

I'm a political scientist that studies that Deep State, and I also study philosophy, both political and metaphysical. I also study anthropology.

If the same thing had happened, but it had happened to a democrat instead of a republican? You would not give a shit.

I on the other hand? Would, and did. I study the machinations of the national and global elites, and their agendas. I look a the exit polling and the long term mass psychology of the establishment. There was a reason that the Deep State rigged the 2016 election to make sure Trump won. The very same forces that dogged him his entire presidency? Were the ones that put him there. I understand why, you couldn't begin to fathom why. Instead, you would be in denial and just call me a "conspiracy theorist."

There has not been a legitimate political presidential election in this century except for Obama's first term. Every single other election did not reflect the will of the people. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE.

But? They have been close enough where nobody cares, and they just accept the results as they have been told by the propaganda.

Until now.

But hey? If they can convince the entire nation that three skyscrapers in NY city can be completely demolished by two Jetliners? THAT is a much smaller and simpler conspiracy than the one they are trying to foist on you hapless bastards now.

LOL

If you can't understand how 2 jet liners destroyed 3 buildings (and actually, it was more than 3), then you must be utterly baffled at how one bowling ball can knock down 10 pins.

Until now.

You do not know that, so you probably should not say it.

Doesn't matter. Nothing will change. It hasn't before now, I see no reason why it will change now.

They have been getting away with their bullshit since they killed JFK, and they will continue to do so.

That’s okay, I’m good. It doesn’t hurt to show truth

That’s okay, I’m good. It doesn’t hurt to show truth
On that, we can agree.

Until now.

You do not know that, so you probably should not say it.

they do it all the time with their anonymous sources,,

and did you know all the counters have several cameras on them at all times,, and there are live feed cameras too,,
You don’t rely on the auditors to provide you with proof of their own malfeasance.

Independent media is essential to transparency. That’s the case in every free country. This audit is how votes are counted in corrupt democracies, not ours.

These auditors are afraid of something.
all of them are on camera all the time,, and the media cant report what they cant see,, they can see more just watching the live stream,,

sorry your complaints are falling flat but thats just what it is,,
Exactly. They can’t report what they can’t see.

If the media can’t see what’s going on, then the auditors aren’t being transparent and this audit isn’t legitimate.

There’s no reason to prevent the media from coming in unless you are up to no good.
If it is determined that the media was actually part of the problem, and it couldn't or can't be trusted, then it also will have to wait on the results. If they don't like the results, then they are free to contest the results themselves afterwards.

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.

Illegal ballots are the physical proof of fraud that will be indisputable. Too bad.
A Trumpy conspiracy nut conducting an "audit" is reminiscent of Bam Bam Bannon's "Build the Wall" scam. The "Cyber Ninja" caper targets the same incorrigible Trumpies who eagerly swallow the most gawdawful dreck if it panders to their dogmatic Trumpy delusions.
Screen Shot 2021-04-28 at 8.42.24 AM.png
Even if Fast Dougie from Florida claims that he has exposed a legendary "Landslide!" in Maricopa County, and even if it receives the imprimatur of the saintly Roger "Zippy" Stone, while it may incite Trump goons to attack the Arizona Statehouse, the official, legitimate audits will still stand for normal folks.

The county hand counted a statistically significant sampling of ballots and conducted two logic and accuracy tests of voting machines.
Representatives from all major political parties did a hand count of county ballots after the election. It looked at all votes cast for five races on 8,802 ballots — a statistically significant number of ballots, as state law requires. The audit showed that the county counted votes with 100% accuracy.
And, despite rumors saying otherwise, the county did in fact do an in-depth independent audit of its voting machines that looked at whether the machines were connected to the internet, tampered with or malfunctioned. The audits all came back showing that votes were counted accurately.

This audit involves recounting ballots, and examining the ballots, the county's voting machines, and the county's voter information data...
And, despite rumors saying otherwise, the county did in fact do an in-depth independent audit of its voting machines that looked at whether the machines were connected to the internet, tampered with or malfunctioned. The audits all came back showing that votes were counted accurately...
Cyber Ninjas does not have any known experience performing election audits.

Screen Shot 2020-11-22 at 8.55.56 AM.png
"If a half-wit fortune teller says Trump won, it's divine revelation!
If an authorized audit says otherwise, it's poo poo!"

There is no justification for a forensic audit of an elect - any election - to be the target of a lawsuit. Any and every legitimate voter in the US should have no problem forensic audits of elections. Most importantly, neither party Republican or Democrat- is in a position to sue to halt an election audit.

Democrats are probably suing so they can buy time to figure out how to corrupt the audit process or results.
Do you believe Dominion systems were rigged to steal the election?

What a bunch of bullshit. :badgrin: You are at the laughable point on your way to hilariously stupid. The recounts were not transparent. Nine cameras say this one is
The media was allowed to observe the recounts. Far more transparent than this farce. These guys won’t even say who is paying them.
Again, that is what the cameras are for. The technology we have will allow a closer examination because things can be isolated and investigted. Our media was not about to question recounts in fraudulent states.

The longer you go the lamer you sound.
The cameras are a poor replacement for independent media. They’re placed by and controlled by the auditors and insufficient to provide any actual oversight.

There’s zero actual reasons to prevent media access.
Contest what you are seeing on the videos then, but be ready to prove your case based upon your own eyes seeing slanted or sideways maybe. Will your own eyes deceive you ??

What happened to the conservative/republican inspector's during the general was a sad day for American election integrity, so it's now payback time.

Of course there’s justification. Audits have to abide by election law. If they aren’t, a lawsuit is the appropriate response.

What a bunch of bullshit. :badgrin: You are at the laughable point on your way to hilariously stupid. The recounts were not transparent. Nine cameras say this one is
The media was allowed to observe the recounts. Far more transparent than this farce. These guys won’t even say who is paying them.
Again, that is what the cameras are for. The technology we have will allow a closer examination because things can be isolated and investigted. Our media was not about to question recounts in fraudulent states.

The longer you go the lamer you sound.
The cameras are a poor replacement for independent media. They’re placed by and controlled by the auditors and insufficient to provide any actual oversight.

There’s zero actual reasons to prevent media access.
Contest what you are seeing on the videos then, but be ready to prove your case based upon your own eyes seeing slanted or sideways maybe. Will your own eyes deceive you ??

What happened to the conservative/republican inspector's during the general was a sad day for American election integrity, so it's now payback time.
The cameras are a poor excuse for media reporting. No one who is honest would think so.

If you consider this payback, and if you consider the original counting fraudulent, then you’re logically admitting this audit is fraudulent.

Forum List

Back