Democrats SUE to stop Arizona Senate from forensic audit of 2020 election

try google,,,
I asked you to explain what this "audit" actually was doing and how...

First you lied and claimed you had answered somewhere previous in this thread and when challenged to QUOTE that post..."try google" is your response?

You don't have a clue about any of this do you?

50 pages in and you're defending something you don't even understand.

Priceless

What is the difference what all demofks are doing in the federal government only benefits them. So?
No election has been managed anywhere near this partisan.

You realize you’ve just proven my point about people being disruptive, yelling and banging in windows.

You know, that thing you called a lie.

after they were denied access not before,,,

They were protesters. Why should they have been given access?

What is the difference what all demofks are doing in the federal government only benefits them. So?

You realize you’ve just proven my point about people being disruptive, yelling and banging in windows.

I wasnt talking about them,, do try and keep up,,

but colfax said it was because the room was beyond capacity,,
That’s why they weren’t allowed into the counting room and then stated acting like a bunch of idiots.

Are you having trouble keeping more than one concept in your head at once?
Again...there is a thread for that stupid discussion. It has no bearing on this discussion
I’m out. These trolls have gotten to me today.
so what youre saying is youre out of BS and running away with your tail between your legs,,

You guys whined for months about recounting ballots was meaningless anyway. You don't remember?
Recounting the same fraudulent ballots a second time proves nothing.

What is happening now in Arizona is an AUDIT not a recount. In an AUDIT, fraudulent ballots are detected and not included in any recount that may occur afterwards.

The cardboard on the windows was to stop them from taking pictures.
Why should anyone who is performing work for the public want to deny any pictures being made? Could it be that they are HIDING SOMETHING?...like their own dishonesty?

“Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place,” he said, “and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”
Colfax is right, you're a moron. I posted how photos were not allowed to be taken by the crowd and you somehow think I said that was the reason they weren't let inside. :cuckoo:

I wasnt talking about them,, do try and keep up,,

Then why did you post videos of them? :cuckoo:

You guys whined for months about recounting ballots was meaningless anyway. You don't remember?

What is happening now in Arizona is an AUDIT not a recount. In an AUDIT, fraudulent ballots are detected and not included in any recount that may occur afterwards.

Why should anyone who is performing work for the public want to deny any pictures being made? Could it be that they are HIDING SOMETHING?...like their own dishonesty?

“Only the media is allowed to take pictures inside the counting place,” he said, “and people outside the center were not listening to requests to stop filming poll workers and their paperwork.”
Colfax is right, you're a moron. I posted how photos were not allowed to be taken by the crowd and you somehow think I said that was the reason they weren't let inside. :cuckoo:
How do they prevent them from taking photos if they don't refuse entry to those taking photos?

The election officials were not Republican you dumb ass. Adrian Fontes was the county recorder, the guy who sets the rules and counts the votes. He is a Democrat.
Dayum, you brain-dead cons sure are ignorant.

The Republican-dominated Maricopa County Board of Supervisors denied use of their facilities after losing a court fight set off by a Senate subpoena for the election materials.

How do they prevent them from taking photos if they don't refuse entry to those taking photos?
The ones outside were not allowed in and not allowed to take pictures.

Forum List

Back