Democrats, taking steps to let illegal aliens vote

elektra

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2013
I thought I have heard it all. In searching different things I came across this interesting fact! California is allowing non-citizens to vote. The Democrats are also allowing illegal aliens to serve on Democrat committees.

It seems that this bill allows illegal aliens to run for office!

California Bill Would Allow Noncitizens to Participate in Democratic Party
A California bill would allow people in the country illegally to serve on county committees.
If the legislation passes, Californians in the country illegally will be able to get their names on ballots in all 58 counties across the state.

While the Democrats make claims that it is impossible for illegal aliens to vote, they are busy writing bills that will allow them to run for office. Democrats even went farther than that, they allow illegal aliens to vote in school elections.

What is the next step? Where will Democrats allow illegal aliens to vote next. Do we believe Democrats when they claim illegal aliens can't vote when in fact Democrats are actually passing laws allowing illegal aliens to vote at the local level on school elections as well as being on the ballot as candidates statewide!

San Francisco allows undocumented immigrants to vote in school elections

San Francisco this week began allowing undocumented immigrants to register to vote in school board races, following a handful of other municipalities that have opened up local elections to noncitizens — and it has become an issue in the California governor's race.

1599528760678.png

And, if we look long enough we find out that even the Democrats in California do not know if illegal aliens voted in federal, state, and local elections, they do know they accidently registered them to vote!
The email shows that, for months, California officials have been examining whether non-citizens voted last year. On Thursday, Secretary of State Alex Padilla confirmed for the first time that his office has an active internal investigation into the matter.

Since the DMV started automatically registering people to vote on April 23, 2018, it has acknowledged making 105,000 processing errors

CDT declined to comment because its director, Amy Tong, was unavailable. The DMV said it is not responsible for verification of voter eligibility and deferred citizenship questions to the Secretary of State’s Office.

Blame aside, Padilla and his critics agree the registration errors undermine voter confidence in California’s election systems.

Last edited:
I thought I have heard it all. In searching different things I came across this interesting fact! California is allowing non-citizens to vote. The Democrats are also allowing illegal aliens to serve on Democrat committees.

A California bill would allow people in the country illegally to serve on county committees.
If the legislation passes, Californians in the country illegally will be able to get their names on ballots in all 58 counties across the state.
They've been voting for decades, that's what turned the State into a democrat failure

Nice, they even have studies confirming non-citizens vote in Federal Elections.

Our exploration of non-citizen voting in the 2008 presidential election found that most non-citizens did notregister orvote in 2008, but some did. The proportion of non-citizens who voted was less than fifteenpercent, butsignificantlygreater than zero. Similarly in 2010 we found that more than three percent of non-citizens reported voting. These results speak to both sides of the debate concerning non-citizen enfranchisement. They supportthe claims made by someanti-immigrationorganizations thatnon-citizens participate in U.S. elections. In addition, the analysis suggeststhat non-citizens’ votes have changed significant election outcomes including the assignment of North Carolina’s 2008 electoral votes, and the pivotalMinnesotaSenate victory of Democrat Al Franken in 2008.

Non citizens can vote in a number of states in local elections.
Lol
Twelve municipalities across the country allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of March 2020. Eleven were located in Maryland. The other was San Francisco, California.
I dont like that they vote at a local level. It is just a matter of time and mistakes until they end up voting at the state and federal level.

Non citizens can vote in a number of states in local elections.
Lol
Twelve municipalities across the country allowed noncitizens to vote in local elections as of March 2020. Eleven were located in Maryland. The other was San Francisco, California.
I dont like that they vote at a local level. It is just a matter of time and mistakes until they end up voting at the state and federal level.
I agree. And how many assume since they can at the local level they can at other levels.

This is nothing new.
CA has illegal aliens running for office. A few years ago one of them actually won office.

California is a lawless state. Might as well be Venezuela.

Forum List

Back