🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats trying to steal Florida again

There is no cheating involved.

How do you know that?

Are you watching every canvass board in FLA?

I guess if she was cheating , Scott should of done something about it. By the way isn't Scott the real cheat with that health insurance company.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Because of her extensive and successful leadership and administrative skills, Dr. Snipes was asked by Governor Jeb Bush to serve out the term of Supervisor of Elections in Broward County. She began this appointment on November 20, 2003. She was re-elected for a four-term in November 2004, 2008, 2012, and again in 2016. During her tenure in this position, she has held several successful elections and under her leadership more than 50,000 local high school and college students have been registered to vote.

About the Supervisor

That's the thing this stupid MF Scott has the balls to sue after what he did at HCA, what a low life cs.

More stinking Drama from the left..........what's new.

We paid a bunch of money there to win.....

:CryingCow:

Republicans are trying to steal the election by using the same methods as Georgia. Ballots are being thrown out because signatures supposedly don't match. Apparently votes are being rejected in Republican counties like Miami-Dade at twice the statewide rate. Anyone bet those are Democrat votes that are being rejected.

Thousands of already cast Florida ballots could be tossed aside without voters knowing

I vote by mail and I wondered about that since my signature is no where near the same as 30 years ago.

1e7710ed-fe5d-49b8-8a25-b9ffcd55136b.png

"For a party that is willing to cry wolf over voter suppression in every election they lose, Democrats have no problem relying on fraudulent ballots to do the heavy lifting for candidates. I will no longer sit idly by & watch corruption of this magnitude occur" - Senator Rick Scott
If you ant proof of Republican cheating through gerrymandering, look at Pennsylvania.

The difference between the gerrymandered map two years ago & the current map not drawn by either party.
You mean it was drawn by the Dims.

It was drawn under orders by the PA supreme Court by a Standard expert & verified by comparing to to a multitude of alternative maps drawn.

I see you are disappointed your cheating ass party got caught.

Lying, cheating, its in the Dem's nature. They caught a Dem operative in Ohio bragging about how they had been bussing voters into Michigan to rig elections for years.
Speaking of lying, please post a link.

Your ignorance is no reflection on the accuracy of my statement, try using more than 4% of your brain.
So no link, that figures. 4% is an accurate figure of the percentage of times you tell the truth.

:anj_stfu: and get better informed on the issues so you don't look like a stupid idiot.
Coming from some one who makes statements then can't back them up. LOL
Sting Video Purports To Show Democrats Describing How To Commit Voter Fraud

It is from 2016. The claim was that the videos were edited. Of course, both the major players here were fired so the idea that they were dishonestly edited is rather weak tbh.

According to this article, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office “to ensure that all laws are followed,” .
Have these experts reported any irregularities?

ONCE AGAIN...Please read the thread.

A Court found the Broward County elections Board GUILTY of ILLEGALLY disposing of 23,000+ ballots in 2016.

I've provided the link about 4 times now. Please go find it for yourself.

Yes, I know, I quoted from your link, that is why I started off my post with "According to this article..." did you even bother to read your own link?

So, now that we have established what happened in 2016, lets talk about 2018....can you do that?

Let me type this really slowly for you...

According to your article, Florida’s Department of State will send election experts to the Broward elections office “to ensure that all laws are followed,” .

So, the question stands....have these experts sent by the Florida Department of State reported any irregularities in the 2018 election?
Yes.

And it was linked to several times. Any comment on the actual irregularities?

This same basic thing is happen in Utah but it is the Repub that is behind...why are none of the Trump sheep throwing a hissy fit about it

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
They are violating election reporting requirements in Utah as well?

FOR what?

What is being claimed as being done in Broward county that breaks the law? Counting votes? What?

you guys are so high strung! you bitch about everything, and don't even know the reason your bitching for.........

:rofl::rofl:

Speaking of Dense.....
Another day, another imbecile know it all that knows nothing.
so explain it Basic....

What is happening in Broward County?

You do know the head of elections there is a Republican, appointed by Jebb Bush..... what is illegal, that she is doing in this County? She has 4 days from the election to get an absentee count....by LAW.... so what is the complaint????
That votes are appearing after the pols have closed and the officials REFUSE to supply the REQUIRED information on the voting tallies.

The question is why are they avoiding reporting the totals - a process that is supposed to prevent ballot stuffing.

broward county is trying to manufacture votes to overturn the senate and governor election and refusing to follow the law

so what's new?

Broward county = Corrupt to the bone.

but this time.....it won't work ... too bad too sad for the Demonthugs !

NvZR3dh.png

Felons always vote Democrat.
I don't

The exception will never disprove the rule.
I just disproved it and you claim it can't be disproved?

How exactly does that work?

It works like this...the exception is a terrible way to judge the rule. Using exceptions to disprove rules is one of the basic processes liberals use to distort normality. All rules have exceptions. They remain rules nevertheless.

Its not that hard to understand. But it does take some honesty.
How is there a rule to begin with? Did someone follow ex cons into the booth to see how they vote, if they even bother to vote?

It's a bogus boogeyman.

As an excon myself who has completely turned his life around I find the constant stereotyping to be over the top.
How you take it is rather irrelevant. Paper already posted the link that shows 7 in 10 register as democrat. 70% is a pretty massive lead for democrats with felons.

How they vote is, of course, also irrelevant to the issue with the government permanently infringing on their rights but there is no denying that felons overwhelmingly vote for democrats.

Florida is already gone. They gave felons the right to vote. Felons always vote Democrat.

Probably a lot of them are republicans.

Most are Democrats. Jail survey: 7 in 10 felons register as Democrats
The real question though is how many actually vote.

True. But the Democrats are famous for sending buses around with offers of free cigarettes to vote. In New Orleans Mary Landrieu fed the slum areas free BBQ plate lunches when they piled on the bus.

DemonRats are NOT going to be able to steal anything.....got it???? geeeeeee......when are you going to understand patriots are in control not only in Florida......but all over America??????????????

the rats have been warned.....

All is well my friends!:2up:

VEn0mqK.jpg

Felons always vote Democrat.
I don't

It works like this...the exception is a terrible way to judge the rule. Using exceptions to disprove rules is one of the basic processes liberals use to distort normality. All rules have exceptions. They remain rules nevertheless.

How is there a rule to begin with? Did someone follow ex cons into the booth to see how they vote, if they even bother to vote?

It's a bogus boogeyman.

As an excon myself who has completely turned his life around I find the constant stereotyping to be over the top.

So now we cant even stereotype criminals?

You see where liberalism leads?

It's a bogus boogeyman.

You realize you are essentially calling GMU a liberal?

It does not even take a cursory look to see this as false.

It's a bogus boogeyman.

You realize you are essentially calling GMU a liberal?

It does not even take a cursory look to see this as false.

That even criminals are victims and a protected class does not sound like liberalism to you?
I like the guy. And his posts are always thoughtful and worth reading. I’m just flabbergasted to hear him say that felons don’t vote Democrat because he doesn’t. That’s all. Don’t make it more than it is.

Forum List

Back