🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats trying to steal Florida again

"For a party that is willing to cry wolf over voter suppression in every election they lose, Democrats have no problem relying on fraudulent ballots to do the heavy lifting for candidates. I will no longer sit idly by & watch corruption of this magnitude occur" - Senator Rick Scott
If you ant proof of Republican cheating through gerrymandering, look at Pennsylvania.

The difference between the gerrymandered map two years ago & the current map not drawn by either party.
You mean it was drawn by the Dims.

It was drawn under orders by the PA supreme Court by a Standard expert & verified by comparing to to a multitude of alternative maps drawn.

I see you are disappointed your cheating ass party got caught.
Who appointed the members of the PA Supreme Court, a Democrat or a Republican?

I just disproved it and you claim it can't be disproved?

How exactly does that work?

It works like this...the exception is a terrible way to judge the rule. Using exceptions to disprove rules is one of the basic processes liberals use to distort normality. All rules have exceptions. They remain rules nevertheless.

Its not that hard to understand. But it does take some honesty.
How is there a rule to begin with? Did someone follow ex cons into the booth to see how they vote, if they even bother to vote?

It's a bogus boogeyman.

As an excon myself who has completely turned his life around I find the constant stereotyping to be over the top.

So now we cant even stereotype criminals?

You see where liberalism leads?
You realize you are essentially calling GMU a liberal?

It does not even take a cursory look to see this as false.

That even criminals are victims and a protected class does not sound like liberalism to you?
I like the guy. And his posts are always thoughtful and worth reading. I’m just flabbergasted to hear him say that felons don’t vote Democrat because he doesn’t. That’s all. Don’t make it more than it is.
LOL. I stand corrected then :p

I have to agree on the sentiment here - they clearly do.

Given that though - what do you think of the measure? A actually agree with its passage - denying rights after completing sentencing is abhorrent to me in an extreme way without reasonable cause.

edit - to your first statement. This has nothing to do with criminals as a victim or protected class nor did I get that from GMU's posts. Stating that they should not have a right infringed upon does not make them 'protected.' In this example, felons actually do not have the same rights that others do - that is the point of the restriction in the first place.

It works like this...the exception is a terrible way to judge the rule. Using exceptions to disprove rules is one of the basic processes liberals use to distort normality. All rules have exceptions. They remain rules nevertheless.

How is there a rule to begin with? Did someone follow ex cons into the booth to see how they vote, if they even bother to vote?

It's a bogus boogeyman.

As an excon myself who has completely turned his life around I find the constant stereotyping to be over the top.

That even criminals are victims and a protected class does not sound like liberalism to you?
I like the guy. And his posts are always thoughtful and worth reading. I’m just flabbergasted to hear him say that felons don’t vote Democrat because he doesn’t. That’s all. Don’t make it more than it is.

Given that though - what do you think of the measure? A actually agree with its passage - denying rights after completing sentencing is abhorrent to me in an extreme way without reasonable cause.
I don't have a problem with it. The fewer dumbasses that vote, the better, and convicted felons are definitely dumbasses. No one has an inalienable right to vote.

It's a bogus boogeyman.

Sentencing is not complete my friend. The prison term is only part of the sentence. That’s why we differentiate between felonies and misdemeanors. A felony act is one so egregious against society that you suffer the “civil death”. Expelled from running the society you attacked. Other punishments include prison, probation and fines.
Where this idea that the length of prison is the only sentence came from I have no idea. Western man has always practiced this felony banishment in any free society it ever developed. It enhances freedom while allowing the corrupt to vote devalues it.

Civil death - Wikipedia

And this isn’t the most severe punishment. Westerners, the people who taught the world the meaning of liberty, for the most egregious of cases, imposed
Caput lupinum - Wikipedia

There is a very simple way to solve this problem.

Really.

I'm almost embarrassed to have to explain what it is.

It's so simple, even right wing simpletons can understand.

OK, here goes.

Count ALL the votes.

See? That wasn't hard, was it? That's actually the American way.

I love going around and solving issues right wingers don't understand.

There is a very simple way to solve this problem.

Really.

I'm almost embarrassed to have to explain what it is.

It's so simple, even right wing simpletons can understand.

OK, here goes.

Count ALL the votes.

See? That wasn't hard, was it? That's actually the American way.

I love going around and solving issues right wingers don't understand.
Can’t, they aren’t done manufacturing them yet.
upload_2018-11-9_20-57-42.jpeg

It's a bogus boogeyman.

edit - to your first statement. This has nothing to do with criminals as a victim or protected class nor did I get that from GMU's posts. Stating that they should not have a right infringed upon does not make them 'protected.' In this example, felons actually do not have the same rights that others do - that is the point of the restriction in the first place.

By the way it does mean we have to be careful about what we call a felony. Easy to abuse that.
And for the “exceptions to the rule” cases you will hear liberals whine about our Anglo-Saxon forbears developed something to deal with them...executive pardon. Much better than letting the exception negate the rule.

It's a bogus boogeyman.

Sentencing is not complete my friend. The prison term is only part of the sentence. That’s why we differentiate between felonies and misdemeanors. A felony act is one so egregious against society that you suffer the “civil death”. Expelled from running the society you attacked. Other punishments include prison, probation and fines.
Where this idea that the length of prison is the only sentence came from I have no idea. Western man has always practiced this felony banishment in any free society it ever developed. It enhances freedom while allowing the corrupt to vote devalues it.

Civil death - Wikipedia

And this isn’t the most severe punishment. Westerners, the people who taught the world the meaning of liberty, for the most egregious of cases, imposed
Caput lupinum - Wikipedia
Sure, certain sentencing can continue after the jail term however that is with the intent of making the punishment fit the crime. You don't need to be imprisoned for jaywalking for instance but there can still be a punishment associated.

However, the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor is NOT a reasonable dilatation in any form to justify permanent infringement of rights. Carrying a gun without a permit is a felony in Florida. Should that remove your right to vote for your life? That is asinine.

If you think that the infringement of a right permanently is reasonable for a crime then the state should explicitly state which crimes justify it - not a blanket term like felony that can apply to a vast array of crimes. There are instances where a more permanent infringement is just such as not allowing a sex offender to work in any capacity as a children's caretaker. I cant think of a crime where infringing on your voter rights is necessary in any for after the sentence has been carried out. Those crimes that are sever enough infringe on something so fundamental as self governance should come with indefinite sentences anyway.

Rick Scott is still the governor of Florida. If people don’t like the voting process, he’s had years to clean it up. Why didn’t he?

In other words Dem's are trying to rig Florida elections, got it.

Now tell me if Kushner's daddy is allowed to vote?? Look it up.

Dem's are liars and cheaters. I watched you people lie and scheme on the news today.

Right, and Republicans do not commit any crimes, what about the right wing nuts that sent the dem bombs and the shooting at the synagogue. NATIONALISM, don't you know.

Is the caravan to the border yet, have not heard anything about them since the election.

The left can't play fair and square..

All they do is cheat to win

How well we know about Georgia , the SOS overseeing his own election. Florida coup of 2000. We are aware. I remember seeing Romney and his sons involved in the recount.

Florida coup of 2000 ?

Really ?

You still part of the PTSD crowd that has never gotten over the fact that Al Gore (like HIllary) blew an election he should have easily won ?

Then Al leaves a wonderful woman because he is a total dick.

Miami-Dade can properly count and report votes in a timely manner and they have a lot more of them to count. Broward and Palm Beach are either examples of fraud or incompetence, both issues common among dimocraps.

They are not handwriting experts. Clearly the are looking for a excuse to toss Democrat votes.

You mean colluding with the Russians?
Show us the evidence. Go ahead.

The Mueller report will be coming. It is a fact that the Russians interfered. Why do you think they wanted Trump to win?
There's no evidence they wanted Trump to win, and Russian interference in the election isn't supposed to be the subject of the witch hunt.
Russian Hacking and Influence in the U.S. Election
Complete coverage of Russia's campaign to disrupt the 2016 presidentialelection.
How Russia Helped Swing the Election for Trump | The New Yorker
NYT propaganda.

You are the one who uses propaganda.

DemonRats are NOT going to be able to steal anything.....got it???? geeeeeee......when are you going to understand patriots are in control not only in Florida......but all over America??????????????

the rats have been warned.....

All is well my friends!:2up:

VEn0mqK.jpg

Or if my guy doesn't win. Clearly a attempt to intimidate local officials.

Forum List

Back