🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Used to Say Colin Powell Lied Us Into War with Iraq, Now They Vote for Him Over Hillary

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
“Look, it’s not ALL bad news for you. You finished ahead of me.”
upload_2016-12-19_15-43-30.png

I've never said anything like that. However, I do know that Colin Powell was manipulated by the Bush admin so that he thought he was telling the truth when he went before the UN.

Powell didn't lie. He was simply passing on the information he was given, and the information he was given by Jr. and his admin was false.

I've never said anything like that. However, I do know that Colin Powell was manipulated by the Bush admin so that he thought he was telling the truth when he went before the UN.

Powell didn't lie. He was simply passing on the information he was given, and the information he was given by Jr. and his admin was false.

How was the info he was given different from the info Clinton had in the late 90s?

And did Hillary lie when she said al queda was in Iraq?
And did Bill lie when he said when Bush was in office Iraq had WMD's?

You leftists can never stop the spinning, can you?

How was the info he was given different from the info Clinton had in the late 90s?

Jr.'s admin told him that Iraq had WMD's (when they didn't), and said as much in Feb of 2003 in his speech to the UN.

What exactly does Clinton have to do with this again? He wasn't in office when Powell went before the UN.

Democrats Used to Say Colin Powell Lied Us Into War with Iraq

uh --- really.

.......... Link?

Just stop already.

Jr.'s admin told him that Iraq had WMD's (when they didn't), and said as much in Feb of 2003 in his speech to the UN.

What exactly does Clinton have to do with this again? He wasn't in office when Powell went before the UN.

Jr.'s admin told him that Iraq had WMD's (when they didn't),

They did have WMDs. We found plenty.

What exactly does Clinton have to do with this again?

What info did the Clinton admin have about Iraq in the late 90s?

“Look, it’s not ALL bad news for you. You finished ahead of me.”
View attachment 102844

How many Democrats voted for Powell? Out of how many Democrats in the US?
You lefties begged the electoral college voters to vote their conscience.
So some who were supposed to vote Hillary voted Powell.

:dance:

Shall I repeat the question, or do you just want to go ahead, don the duncecap and head for the corner?

Colin Powell went the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's and was a key factor in swaying public opinion towards the war.

He should apologize once a day every day for the rest of his life.

Link to an article on the found WMD's please.

Colin Powell went the UN with fake pictures of non-existent WMD's and was a key factor in swaying public opinion towards the war.

Amen. Rice should be right there with him apologizing, as she kept up her garbage about "mushroom clouds" when we knew for sure that Iraq had no nuclear program.

You're sadly mistaken - we conquered Iraq during the Bush43 administration - not in the 1990's.

When Bush pulled out investigators and decided to conquer Iraq, we knew they didn't have any WMDs worth going to war over.

And, congress had passed their resolution limiting Bush to only two specific justifications for war - NEITHER of which existed.

He should have been impeached for that.

He went there with the information that Jr. Cheney and RumsFAILED gave him to tell the UN. He didn't know the information was doctored.

If anyone should apologize, it should be the three stooges known as Jr., Cheney, and RumsFAILED.

Link to an article on the found WMD's please.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...t/us-casualties-of-iraq-chemical-weapons.html

Forum List

Back