🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Democrats Used to Say Colin Powell Lied Us Into War with Iraq, Now They Vote for Him Over Hillary

According to your link, those were ABANDONED stockpiles, many of them were inert or unusable, and the program itself had been stopped.

Sorry, but just like rusty planes and tanks don't constitute an army, neither do inert and unusable weapons constitute WMD, as they aren't a clear and present danger.

And, it said that the reason they were exposed is because they were blowing up regular ammo that the chemical weapons were mixed in with.

Oh yeah...............exactly WHERE were the nukes again?

According to your link, those were ABANDONED stockpiles,

So what?

and the program itself had been stopped.

Okay. I guess Saddam should have told the truth and fully cooperated.

Oh yeah...............exactly WHERE were the nukes again?

After Israel took out his reactor, he must have decided that chem/bio weapons were cheaper and safer.

The only viable chemical weapons that Saddam had, he'd already used on the Kurds. And, since he had no viable chemical weapons, he had no WMD program.

And............exactly HOW do you think he figured chem/bio weapons were cheaper and safer? Do you know what it takes to store those things safely? I do. Spent 20 years in the military and was working with "special weapons" in a couple of my commands. Besides...........chem/bio weapons all have an expiration date, usually around 10 to 15 years.

The only viable chemical weapons that Saddam had, he'd already used on the Kurds.

He had and used chemical weapons? Keep that to yourself, it could be used as a reason to attack Iraq.

And, since he had no viable chemical weapons, he had no WMD program.

If you say so. He pretended otherwise.

exactly HOW do you think he figured chem/bio weapons were cheaper and safer?

Did the Israelis bomb him again, after they took out his reactor?
Do you think a nuclear weapons program is cheaper than anthrax or nerve gas?
Seriously?
You're just flopping around.

If you have evidence that justifies the conquest of Iraq, cite it.

I'm not planning on invading Iraq, I don't have to justify anything.
You don't want to invade? Good for you!

Forum List

Back