Democrats vs Trump

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Suddenly, they get ethics and morality with Presidential candidates......well, 50%...:lmao:

The all New ..Improved .. Democrat....has arrived.

Dana-Carvey-church-lady-best.jpg

Imagine Trump talking about the size of his dick in the general election debate with hilliary.
I'm sure compared to Hillary, Trump will be short! After all she's had the balls to allow our troops to be killed in Benghazi, showed them with her server and keeping her spouse somewhat contained.

Last edited:
Imagine Trump talking about the size of his dick in the general election debate with hilliary.
I'm sure compared to Hillary, Trump will be short! After all she's had the balls to allow our troops to be killed in Benghazi, showed them with her server and keeping
that spouse of her's somewhat contained.
Trumps doing the same thing to you he did to students of trump university. Apparently some never learn

Why wouldn't that surprise me? And among his rabid followers, it will only reinforce in them what a great man he is!

With that said, I sure hope that buffoon wins the nomination, because Hillary will tear him apart in debates of substance; not the dog and pony shows that the gop tries to pass off as debates.

I'm sure compared to Hillary, Trump will be short! After all she's had the balls to allow our troops to be killed in Benghazi, showed them with her server and keeping
that spouse of her's somewhat contained.
Trumps doing the same thing to you he did to students of trump university. Apparently some never learn
Or care.

Forum List

Back