Democrats want a Civil War

Suppose they don't obey?
Go home or go to Leavenworth is an excellent motivator.

The Texas National Guard is made up of Texans.
You are not a Texan. It is doubtful you are a US Citizen. By nationalizing the units they make them federal, replacing their officers with actual US Army officers, and subject to Military Justice.

This means it's their families in the path of the invasion onslaught.
The invasion " onslaught" is currently working at McDonalds and Whataburger here.

It's their schools that are grappling with the influx of invaders and the gangs and drugs they bring with them.
What makes you think they would just give up and go home?
Because they aren't stopping drugs by putting razor wire in a park.

Federalizing a state's national guard would be a huge step in that direction. Don't you realize that?
The refusal of a Governor to abide by federal court decision is the step that creates the federalizing. No civil war will result from that. Abbott started this.

Most racists think that a bunch of poor people with nothing constitute a dangerous invasion.

I sincerely hope you pay a personal price for supporting the onslaught of illegals into this country someday. To frame it as a racist issue, and that millions of people pouring into this country does not cause any kind of harm to Americans will eventually be your downfall. It does cause harm, it costs the taxpayers billions. I'll bet you're another one who will never answer the question of exacly how many should be alllowed in? Should every poor person from around the globe be given entry to the US? How do you think that will be sustained from a financial standpoint? Do you think money grows on trees?

As I stated, I hope you pay a personal price for the bullshit you support, it's the only way you will ever learn. And even then, it will be questionable that you would learn a damn thing, your mind is polluted.

Suppose they don't obey? The Texas National Guard is made up of Texans. This means it's their families in the path of the invasion onslaught. It's their schools that are grappling with the influx of invaders and the gangs and drugs they bring with them. What makes you think they would just give up and go home?
We've been majority brown, here in The Lone Star state, for twenty years now. Most of us (except for the late Yankee comers) can speak English and Spanish. The Texans in the Guard do not see these people like you wish that they would. Sorry, not sorry.

We've been majority brown, here in The Lone Star state, for twenty years now. Most of us (except for the late Yankee comers) can speak English and Spanish. The Texans in the Guard do not see these people like you wish that they would. Sorry, not sorry.
The facts are they are at the border holding the line against an invasion from more than 60 countries. Maybe simply being brown isn't good enough.

You are not a Texan. It is doubtful you are a US Citizen. By nationalizing the units they make them federal, replacing their officers with actual US Army officers, and subject to Military Justice.

The invasion " onslaught" is currently working at McDonalds and Whataburger here.

I agree that slitting throats would work better.

The refusal of a Governor to abide by federal court decision

When did he do that? Please quote his words.
is the step that creates the federalizing. No civil war will result from that. Abbott started this.
ONe could more reasonably argue Biden started it when he rescinded all of the border policies and precipitated this invasion at out Southern border.

Go to Leavenworth is just the answer I was looking for.

The facts are they are at the border holding the line against an invasion from more than 60 countries. Maybe simply being brown isn't good enough.
No. they are stuck there for a stunt and are quitting in record numbers. they aren't stopping immigrants. They aren't stopping drugs. They know it.
But those ordering them are living large in a nice warm mansion.

Go to Leavenworth is just the answer I was looking for.
Thats what happens when you disobey orders in the US Army. How about where you are?

No. they are stuck there for a stunt and are quitting in record numbers. they aren't stopping immigrants. They aren't stopping drugs. They know it.
But those ordering them are living large in a nice warm mansion.

Thats what happens when you disobey orders in the US Army. How about where you are?
If they weren't stopping the invasion at those points, whoever is controlling Biden wouldn't have anything to do.

Keep in mind that what has democrat panties in a twist is a temporary order that expires on Feb 7.

In another thread, that I saw yesterday, another poster said that we are receiving migrants from 165 countries. That's a bit more than your 60 countries, but you did say "more". I looked up that there are 195 countries in the world today. We have to remove our country from the stats (I'm the only person migrating from here to here), so that leaves 29 countries that are not sending us migrants.

Don't they like us? They probably just know better. "Can I cross your line today? I can't see it anyway. Won't you let me in, immigration man?" -G Nash

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back