Democrats want a Civil War

No. they are stuck there for a stunt and are quitting in record numbers. they aren't stopping immigrants. They aren't stopping drugs. They know it.
But those ordering them are living large in a nice warm mansion.

Thats what happens when you disobey orders in the US Army. How about where you are?
Illegal orders? We will just have to see.

If they weren't stopping the invasion at those points, whoever is controlling Biden wouldn't have anything to do.

Keep in mind that what has democrat panties in a twist is a temporary order that expires on Feb 7.
That ius a unique and interesting viewpoint, unfetterd by reality!
Illegal orders? We will just have to see.
No foreign devil. I said disobey orders.

That ius a unique and interesting viewpoint, unfetterd by reality!

No foreign devil. I said disobey orders.
The issue of disobeying illegal orders was addressed in the 60s.

I would certainly enjoy the fallout if fuckwad Biden ordered the American military to fire on American forces who are stopping an invasion. Or, even arresting National Guard.

1706219859568.png

When did he do that? Please quote his words.

ONe could more reasonably argue Biden started it when he rescinded all of the border policies and precipitated this invasion at out Southern border.
You know exactly when Abbott did it and Biden didn't rescind anything but g\the bs executive orders from trump that created the problem. Name the army that's invading this country from the southern border.

At some point, people will have to take a stand like this.

Now is as good a time as any for someone to tell Joe and his Black robes to jump off a cliff.

Now Democrats want Biden to federalize the Texas National Guard. This would be like declaring a civil war and most Americans would turn on our government.

lol

No – this is a lie.

It’s the kids on the right who want to destroy America.

• Fact
Reactions: IM2
Much more.

Most democrat support is fake. They are made to look like 1/2 the country by the WEF MSM. About 1 in 5 Americans support democrats.
Maybe he will just build ovens instead of jails.

Think of the savings if he did so he could wage more wars around the world.

I sincerely hope you pay a personal price for supporting the onslaught of illegals into this country someday. To frame it as a racist issue, and that millions of people pouring into this country does not cause any kind of harm to Americans will eventually be your downfall. It does cause harm, it costs the taxpayers billions. I'll bet you're another one who will never answer the question of exacly how many should be alllowed in? Should every poor person from around the globe be given entry to the US? How do you think that will be sustained from a financial standpoint? Do you think money grows on trees?

As I stated, I hope you pay a personal price for the bullshit you support, it's the only way you will ever learn. And even then, it will be questionable that you would learn a damn thing, your mind is polluted.
I won't pay a personal price for supporting human beings trying to find a better life. I pay taxes and this country allows people from majority white countries to enter America without a Visa. You don't want to talk about that. So as you drive across this country and see all the open land, ask yourself the questions you're asking me. Then as you are told that there are millions more jobs than people available to work them, ask yourself those questions again. The fact you wish this evil on me shows that you're nothing but petrified human excrement. And I''m being rude to excrrement for comparing you to it.

They are willing to kill us to protect ( Third Trimester Abortion ) ( Open Borders / Pathway / Amnesty ) ( Legalized Pedo / NAMBLA Activities ) ( Sensible Firearms Restrictions) ( Legalized Drugs ...

Forum List

Back