democrats war on Christianity continues. NY legislators want to force Chick-fil-a to be open Sundays

which violates their First Amendment rights. NY knew the Chick-fil-a policy when they signed the contracts; now these two want to change the rules. It's not like there are no other choices for travelers to make.
State bill targets Chick-fil-A hours at Thruway service plazas
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two New York State lawmakers have introduced a new bill, with the focus on Chick-fil-A and its business hours along the Thruway.

The bill would require Chick-fil-A restaurants at New York State Thruway service plazas to be open seven days a week. Chick-fil-A is known for its chicken, and for having its locations closed on Sundays.
Geez the demafacist now want to mandate when a private businesses decides to be open…

That phrase was added in the 1950s, to combat the Red Menace.
Actually the phrase dates back to the civil war when the union used it to build moral fighting the demaklan…it first appeared on coinage around 1860s. It officially became the United States motto in the 1950s though

Not seeing a problem here. NY maintains Thruways as a courtesy to motorists, they should expect services to be there when they arrive.

If Chik-Full-Hate can't meet that, then they should get Popeyes or KFC in there instead.
Fucking bullies.

So, why wasn't this worked out before both sides signed the contract?

Wasn't there wording that specified stores must be open seven days a week? If it wasn't in the contract, then the private business should be allowed to run their restaurants as they please.
Unless their contract violates the law. Like any contract.

Why is the topic of the thread so disingenuous?
This is an issue among contracts, business and government, why start with a lie that this is somehow Democrats against Christians?
If the op is a Christian, stop doing Jesus such a disservice by being a hypocritical liar.

which violates their First Amendment rights. NY knew the Chick-fil-a policy when they signed the contracts; now these two want to change the rules. It's not like there are no other choices for travelers to make.
State bill targets Chick-fil-A hours at Thruway service plazas
BUFFALO, N.Y. — Two New York State lawmakers have introduced a new bill, with the focus on Chick-fil-A and its business hours along the Thruway.

The bill would require Chick-fil-A restaurants at New York State Thruway service plazas to be open seven days a week. Chick-fil-A is known for its chicken, and for having its locations closed on Sundays.

Fascists New York jerks.

Should they let you make the decision for them? Are you pissed because they have courage of their conviction, or because they didn’t ask a dolt like you before making it?

I remember when Hobby Lobby decided to close their stores on Sundays. I knew a store manager who thought sales would tank. A year later I asked about it. He told me sales actually went up, just more shoppers throughout the week. Seems a good business decision to me. That store is about 50% larger than before as well.
This isn't about god, son. It's about profit.

Forum List

Back