democrats war on Christianity continues. NY legislators want to force Chick-fil-a to be open Sundays

santa.jpg

They can stay closed on Sunday's, but not on the publicly owned service areas. I don't blame Chik fil A, I blame whoever allowed them to operate a restaurant there in the first place. They should have known about this in advance and not allowed them to be in this space.

So now Chik fil A can vacate this space, not a big deal.
Or they can stay and it’s still not a big deal. How much authority should the state have over the practices of a business on the property? Can they mandat the hours they must be open? The number of employees they have? The employees a business hires? The menu they serve? The prices they charge? If the state wants to have more control then fine have them open up their own restaurant.

" Virtue Of First Amendment Traitorous Ass Clowns "

* Inalienable Rites Mountain Of Hubris *

Yep. God appears in the Declaration of Independence, the Pledge of Allegiance and on U.S. currency.
e pluribus unum had been the official motto of us republic until it was usurped by depravities from the knight of columbus .

The modern motto of the United States of America, as established in a 1956 law signed by President Dwight D. Eisenhower, is "In God we trust".[1][2][3] The phrase first appeared on U.S. coins in 1864.[2]

The 1956 law was the first establishment of an official motto for the country, although E pluribus unum ("Out of many, one") was adopted by an Act of Congress in 1782 as the motto for the Seal of the United States and has been used on coins and paper money since 1795.
[3]
Earlier, a 1954 act added the words "under God" to the Pledge of Allegiance.[5]

Last edited:
by closing on sundays?

lol
Should they let you make the decision for them? Are you pissed because they have courage of their conviction, or because they didn’t ask a dolt like you before making it?

I remember when Hobby Lobby decided to close their stores on Sundays. I knew a store manager who thought sales would tank. A year later I asked about it. He told me sales actually went up, just more shoppers throughout the week. Seems a good business decision to me. That store is about 50% larger than before as well.

Forum List

Back