Democrats War on God.

I never understood why the need to advertise your belief in what someone told you was the truth before you ever actually found out if it was the truth or not....By dying and then when resurrected and living in Paradise coming back through time travel and telling us all about it..So we can laugh at you..
Why does it bother you what someone else believes? If you do not believe, then just just don't bother with them. Let them live their lives, and you live yours.

Also, people should stop trying to shut religion down. If a kid goes to school wearing a religious article of clothing, why is it that the non believer can complain about it, and the believer has to comply and remove it? That article of clothing may offend one person, but asking him to remove it may offend another.

And no, religion is not a for profit organization. There are churches who are definitely making a ton of money off of it, but religion itself is free to anyone who wants to believe.
It's not free unless you mean tax -free..God doesn't support his own institutions.
Misconception. God is the source of everything. Some realize it, some don't.
God admitted he created everything, even evil. So don't play half-hearted godliness with me..
Are you angry at God?
religion doesn't cost a thing
And the Pope doesn't wear (an expensive) funny hat.. And religious indoctrination centers (private schools) cost nothing.. And up is down...
And the government indoctrination centers (public schools) cost nothing. Everyone has their agenda. Live and let live.
They have never been free.
Sarcasm. My point is everything costs money.
How much do you pay for sunlight or oxygen?
Well, there you are. So God does bless the unjust and the just. Good point.

religion doesn't cost a thing
And the Pope doesn't wear (an expensive) funny hat.. And religious indoctrination centers (private schools) cost nothing.. And up is down...
And the government indoctrination centers (public schools) cost nothing. Everyone has their agenda. Live and let live.
Lol. Yes, indoctrinating the public with basic education. Despite you. Year after year. Horrors!
U.S. Public Schools (Still) Among The Best In The World

I never understood why the need to advertise your belief in what someone told you was the truth before you ever actually found out if it was the truth or not....By dying and then when resurrected and living in Paradise coming back through time travel and telling us all about it..So we can laugh at you..
Why does it bother you what someone else believes? If you do not believe, then just just don't bother with them. Let them live their lives, and you live yours.

Also, people should stop trying to shut religion down. If a kid goes to school wearing a religious article of clothing, why is it that the non believer can complain about it, and the believer has to comply and remove it? That article of clothing may offend one person, but asking him to remove it may offend another.

And no, religion is not a for profit organization. There are churches who are definitely making a ton of money off of it, but religion itself is free to anyone who wants to believe.
It's not free unless you mean tax -free..God doesn't support his own institutions.
Again, religion doesn't cost a thing, having a church building may have some cost associated with it, but the practice that goes on inside is indeed free.
Until they pass around the plate.
Tithing isn't mandatory. If you don't put any money in the plate, I promise they are not going to kick you out.

Again, religion doesn't cost a thing, having a church building may have some cost associated with it, but the practice that goes on inside is indeed free.
No one is forcing you to give. Why would that bother you?
If the God be so powerful he could afford to spread his own religion, considering the Earth is his creation and those which benefit from living on this planet is because of God's will to be generous.
He did spread his own religion. That is what Jesus did for 33 years of his life

It goes back to the former KKK member who was appointed to the Supreme Court by FDR. Justice Black was raised with an abiding hatred of Papists and his majority opinion in 1948 inventing the "separation of church and state" that did not exist in the Constitution was intended to curb the proliferation of Catholic schools that were springing up around the Country. A succession of hypocrite democrat administrations expanded the concept to Christmas trees on public property, Bibles in schools and even a silent prayer. Now we are faced with another idiotic democrat party assault on the 1st Amendment.
Study some history.

Catholics have been building schools in America, in great numbers, long before 1948.

Black simply wrote that religious schools could not claim government money; this was in response to the Catholics insisting that if Protestant schools got money so should the Catholics.

So Black threw the baby out with the bathwater, and the Protestants lost also.

whitehall, you hypocrite, you can pray in any public school any day as long as you disrupt the educational process or infringe on your neighbor.

Run along now.

No one is forcing you to give. Why would that bother you?
If the God be so powerful he could afford to spread his own religion, considering the Earth is his creation and those which benefit from living on this planet is because of God's will to be generous.
He did spread his own religion. That is what Jesus did for 33 years of his life
He brought nothing to change the existing laws, those that were changed was done when the church was organized.

Last edited:
Actually, it's the right wing Christians and Evangelicals who are waging a war on God and Jesus.

Their spiritual and moral leader, Trump, is against everything God and Jesus stand for. Even they know it. But they don't care. The question is why? Is it all based on race?
What do you mean? Didn’t he fulfill prophecy in Jerusalem? Trumps a rock star to Christians. Plus he appointed a conservative and their attacking abortion so when the challenge goes to the Supreme Court they’ll win watch. States are currently limiting abortion rights. As soon as you can hear the heartbeat. 5 weeks

Like you are with your hording of money and all that is silver or gold. Yet Human life is collateral damage in your war on humans. Build a border wall and keep others out.
Take away their ability for human existence because it takes away your shiny things.
Punish children who are brought to "your country" to escape inhuman conditions and those that exploit them.
WHY" Because you HORDE your shiny objects.
HYPOCRITE EXTRAORDINAIRE!

"Blessed are the poor in spirit,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Blessed are they who mourn,
for they shall be comforted.

Blessed are the meek,
for they shall inherit the earth.

Blessed are they who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they shall be satisfied.

Blessed are the merciful,
for they shall obtain mercy.

Blessed are the pure of heart,
for they shall see God.

Blessed are the peacemakers,
for they shall be called children of God.

Blessed are they who are persecuted for the sake of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Eight Beatitudes in the Sermon on the Mount

For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.
36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’
37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink?
38 Or a stranger and show you hospitality? Or naked and give you clothing?
39 When did we ever see you sick or in prison and visit you?’

It's no wonder democrats are accused of being communists.
Minnesota Democrats wage war on God, faith and American history
LOL- you Christian snowflakes amuse me.

No wonder you are accused of being fascists.
I bet you're easily amused. Bright shiny things, huh.

When the cons practice the Sermon on the Mount, they can preach to the rest of America.

War on God?

I thought they only had a War on Christmas

The Dems have opened another front besides Prayer in Schools and Christmas.

Those not busy trying to grab pussy.

Good time to expose this ridiculous contradiction:

"Blaa blaa...

Blaa blaa...

i.e. Those persecuting others "for the sake of righteousness" also clearly "hunger and thirst for righteousness" - All all "Blessed" - No matter what - So?
Blather on. Never concern yourself with what might actually make sense.

Like you are with your hording of money and all that is silver or gold. Yet Human life is collateral damage in your war on humans. Build a border wall and keep others out.
Take away their ability for human existence because it takes away your shiny things.
Punish children who are brought to "your country" to escape inhuman conditions and those that exploit them.

Blessed are the meek,

for they shall see God.

For I was hungry, and you fed me. I was thirsty, and you gave me a drink. I was a stranger, and you invited me into your home.
36 I was naked, and you gave me clothing. I was sick, and you cared for me. I was in prison, and you visited me.’
37 “Then these righteous ones will reply, ‘Lord, when did we ever see you hungry and feed you? Or thirsty and give you something to drink?

So how many illegal immigrant gang members do you have living in your house that you feed and clothe?

Here is the big problem twat face, it isn't someone like me spouting GOD!
When you practice what you preach.
Get back to us.
HYPOCRITE

Blessed are the meek,

for they shall see God.

So how many illegal immigrant gang members do you have living in your house that you feed and clothe?

Here is the big problem twat face, it isn't someone like me spouting GOD!
When you practice what you preach.
Get back to us.
HYPOCRITE

Blessed are the meek,

for they shall see God.

You don't know me, yet you accuse me. You're an ignorant ass. Move on now.

Forum List

Back