Democrats War on God.

"Pastor"? "Pastor What." Hagee is absolute garbage and a person who hates the entire Christian faith and seeks to destroy it. If you regard him as your religious leader, you are nuts.

Whatever. Now, please be specific and tell me what Pastor Hagee has done to hurt Christianity. Thanks.

Bringing violence to the table and completely abandoning the teachings of Jesus, as well as insulting people of other faiths, wishing war and the murder of millions so that he can be ruptured. If you recognize him as someone who channels your version of a supreme being, you are sick in the head.
I can't find anything that shows Pastor Hagee advocating violence. Regarding other faiths, Jesus said that He is the only way to the Father. Do you agree with Jesus?

No. I do no not agree with this representation of Jesus.

But what does this have to do with the policy of the government of the United States of America? This is a sectarian issue. My protest is that some sectarian nonsense is now being presented on the international stage as a representation of the the thinking of our entire country. Jeffress, Hagee, all of their crap has been crawled across the international stage as representative of us Americans.
You're the one out of step with Jesus and Christianity, not Hagee. Hagee agrees with Scripture. You don't. Jesus offends every religion and faith other than those that have faith in Jesus. The Bible is clear that an end is coming and there will be great destruction and death. You don't agree with scripture, that's all. You also don't represent Americans. President Trump does. Deal with it.

No. You deal with your prostitutes from your sect. Hagee is filth.Just why do filth like him have to be involved in U.S. foreign policy to the disgrace of all Americans? Are we talking about our country or your disgusting religious cult.

Whatever. Now, please be specific and tell me what Pastor Hagee has done to hurt Christianity. Thanks.

Bringing violence to the table and completely abandoning the teachings of Jesus, as well as insulting people of other faiths, wishing war and the murder of millions so that he can be ruptured. If you recognize him as someone who channels your version of a supreme being, you are sick in the head.
I can't find anything that shows Pastor Hagee advocating violence. Regarding other faiths, Jesus said that He is the only way to the Father. Do you agree with Jesus?

But what does this have to do with the policy of the government of the United States of America? This is a sectarian issue. My protest is that some sectarian nonsense is now being presented on the international stage as a representation of the the thinking of our entire country. Jeffress, Hagee, all of their crap has been crawled across the international stage as representative of us Americans.
You're the one out of step with Jesus and Christianity, not Hagee. Hagee agrees with Scripture. You don't. Jesus offends every religion and faith other than those that have faith in Jesus. The Bible is clear that an end is coming and there will be great destruction and death. You don't agree with scripture, that's all. You also don't represent Americans. President Trump does. Deal with it.

No. You deal with your prostitutes from your sect. Hagee is filth.Just why do filth like him have to be involved in U.S. foreign policy to the disgrace of all Americans? Are we talking about our country or your disgusting religious cult.
Well, you don't speak for Americans. Hagee is well respected by many Christians. Deal with it.

Well, you don't speak for Americans. Hagee is well respected by many Christians. Deal with it.

You don't speak for Americans, either. Your Hagee is filth, respected only by pigs who dare to call themselves "Christians." NOT the rest of us, believers in Jesus' teachings or any other American regardless. Our's is a country, not a fucking cesspool.

The State crucified Jesus. Not even the State can argue that fact. Why should US listen to anything the State has to say about Jesus?
US Constitution: Actually very little "Jesus", innit? Never let that stop you!

eta: Thank goodness! (Not godness)

Last edited:
Wtf....conservatives voted in a conman, adulterer, pathological liar, narcissist, cheater, tax evader, a bully...and everything that God and jesus advocated against. And they pretend they are mad because God is attacked ? Lol

The 2016 Election has been described as voters voting for “the lesser of two evils”.

And the fewest people voted in the evil.

Did Clinton win more votes than any white man in history?

It was a US Election, not an up or down popularity contest.

Wtf....conservatives voted in a conman, adulterer, pathological liar, narcissist, cheater, tax evader, a bully...and everything that God and jesus advocated against. And they pretend they are mad because God is attacked ? Lol

The 2016 Election has been described as voters voting for “the lesser of two evils”.

And the fewest people voted in the evil.

Did Clinton win more votes than any white man in history?

It was a US Election, not an up or down popularity contest.
So? That doesn't change anything I said or you said for that matter.

You don't speak for Americans, either. Your Hagee is filth, respected only by pigs who dare to call themselves "Christians." NOT the rest of us, believers in Jesus' teachings or any other American regardless. Our's is a country, not a fucking cesspool.
Bullcrap. You don't believe the Bible where the teachings of Jesus are recorded. You're lost. Your Jesus is a figment of your imagination.

Bullcrap. You don't believe the Bible where the teachings of Jesus are recorded. You're lost. Your Jesus is a figment of your imagination.
B.S. FIRSt. Leave American out of this. We are a country, not a religion. Second, even among Americans who adhere to the teachings of Jesus, you are a disgrace.

B.S. FIRSt. Leave American out of this. We are a country, not a religion. Second, even among Americans who adhere to the teachings of Jesus, you are a disgrace.
Truth. The Bible contains the teachings of Jesus. You're a very sick creature. Probably demon possessed.

Truth. The Bible contains the teachings of Jesus. You're a very sick creature. Probably demon possessed.

Demon possessed??? Just what century are you living in? And no, I absolutely do not believe in the literal bible, King James or otherwise. Go check under your bed for monsters. Harry Potter and some demons might be hiding there. There might be a witch, too, a goblin, or an evil fairy.

You are pathetic.

Sorry. I must run. I'm scheduled to be the resident ghoul tonight at six. Don't want to be late. Costume, make-up. Well You know.

But be careful of what's under your bed.

Last edited:

Demon possessed??? Just what century are you living in? And no, I absolutely do not believe in the literal bible, King James or otherwise. Go check under your bed for monsters. Harry Potter and some demons might be hiding there. There might be a witch, too, a goblin, or an evil fairy.

You are pathetic.

Sorry. I must run. I'm scheduled to be the resident ghoul tonight at six. Don't want to be late. Costume, make-up. Well You know.

But be careful of what's under your bed.
Like I said, your Jesus is a figment of your imagination.

It's no wonder democrats are accused of being communists.
Minnesota Democrats wage war on God, faith and American history
LOL- you Christian snowflakes amuse me.

No wonder you are accused of being fascists.
I bet you're easily amused. Bright shiny things, huh.

I am amused by Christian snowflakes who proclaim their victim hood.
No victim here. I love to stand up to you heathen vermin.

We voted in a man that gets things done, and is reversing what Obungo did. That's the important thing. All that crap you mention is propaganda. You might believe it, but the people that work hard and play by the rules don't. Have fun with it.

I'll hazard a guess you haven't read much about King David.

Trump is King David minus musical talent.
Pohahaha...one thing is confirmed the so called conservatives are a piece of shit and hypocrites.

We voted in a man that gets things done, and is reversing what Obungo did. That's the important thing. All that crap you mention is propaganda. You might believe it, but the people that work hard and play by the rules don't. Have fun with it.

They don't read books, especially the Bible. They're propaganda parrots.
Bible? You mean the book that was falsified countless times ?

Pohahaha...one thing is confirmed the so called conservatives are a piece of shit and hypocrites.

Le Proof=?

Thou dost need to provide other than thy rhetoric.

Forum List

Back