Democrats War on God.

Wtf....conservatives voted in a conman, adulterer, pathological liar, narcissist, cheater, tax evader, a bully...and everything that God and jesus advocated against. And they pretend they are mad because God is attacked ? Lol

Wtf....conservatives voted in a conman, adulterer, pathological liar, narcissist, cheater, tax evader, a bully...and everything that God and jesus advocated against. And they pretend they are mad because God is attacked ? Lol
We voted in a man that gets things done, and is reversing what Obungo did. That's the important thing. All that crap you mention is propaganda. You might believe it, but the people that work hard and play by the rules don't. Have fun with it.

We voted in a man that gets things done, and is reversing what Obungo did. That's the important thing. All that crap you mention is propaganda. You might believe it, but the people that work hard and play by the rules don't. Have fun with it.

I'll hazard a guess you haven't read much about King David.

Trump is King David minus musical talent.

They don't read books, especially the Bible. They're propaganda parrots.

The 2016 Election has been described as voters voting for “the lesser of two evils”.

They don't read books, especially the Bible. They're propaganda parrots.

Your posts should come with a warning about irony poisoning....

Hum....I thought you voted for trump to piss off Liberals.

Please explain why he had absolute filthy pigsfrom our country, Jeffress and Hagee, take part in the ceremony to open the embassy at Jerusalem, and as supposed representatives of Christianity. These are two individuals who have tried the hardest to destroy the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. You are the Heap Big Christian around here, so how do you explain this humiliation of our country and your religion?

Please explain why he had absolute filthy pigsfrom our country, Jeffress and Hagee, take part in the ceremony to open the embassy at Jerusalem, and as supposed representatives of Christianity. These are two individuals who have tried the hardest to destroy the teachings of Jesus of Nazareth. You are the Heap Big Christian around here, so how do you explain this humiliation of our country and your religion?
I'm not familiar with Jeffress, but I am familiar with Pastor Hagee. Good man. So I'm the "Heap Big Christian" around here???? LOL. I guess that's a compliment. What is about Pastor Hagee that bothers you?

I'm not familiar with Jeffress, but I am familiar with Pastor Hagee. Good man. So I'm the "Heap Big Christian" around here???? LOL. I guess that's a compliment. What is about Pastor Hagee that bothers you?

"Pastor"? "Pastor What." Hagee is absolute garbage and a person who hates the entire Christian faith and seeks to destroy it. If you regard him as your religious leader, you are nuts. You people have allowed thugs like him into what was once a great faith in order to drag it down into a cesspool; a "religion" that stands for absolutely nothing. Do some research on Jeffress. He comes from the same cesspool.

Last edited:

"Pastor"? "Pastor What." Hagee is absolute garbage and a person who hates the entire Christian faith and seeks to destroy it. If you regard him as your religious leader, you are nuts.

Whatever. Now, please be specific and tell me what Pastor Hagee has done to hurt Christianity. Thanks.

"Pastor"? "Pastor What." Hagee is absolute garbage and a person who hates the entire Christian faith and seeks to destroy it. If you regard him as your religious leader, you are nuts.

Whatever. Now, please be specific and tell me what Pastor Hagee has done to hurt Christianity. Thanks.

Bringing violence to the table and completely abandoning the teachings of Jesus, as well as insulting people of other faiths, wishing war and the murder of millions so that he can be ruptured. If you recognize him as someone who channels your version of a supreme being, you are sick in the head.

Bringing violence to the table and completely abandoning the teachings of Jesus, as well as insulting people of other faiths, wishing war and the murder of millions so that he can be ruptured. If you recognize him as someone who channels your version of a supreme being, you are sick in the head.
I can't find anything that shows Pastor Hagee advocating violence. Regarding other faiths, Jesus said that He is the only way to the Father. Do you agree with Jesus?

I can't find anything that shows Pastor Hagee advocating violence. Regarding other faiths, Jesus said that He is the only way to the Father. Do you agree with Jesus?
Checking back....have you been supportive of your god while he's being picked on so much?

Checking back....have you been supportive of your god while he's being picked on so much?
Oh, my God, the Creator of the universe surely doesn't need my help. You and your pals around here are like cockroaches running when the light is turned on. Your pathetic trolling is all you have.

No. I do no not agree with this representation of Jesus.

But what does this have to do with the policy of the government of the United States of America? This is a sectarian issue. My protest is that some sectarian nonsense is now being presented on the international stage as a representation of the the thinking of our entire country. Jeffress, Hagee, all of their crap has been crawled across the international stage as representative of us Americans.

No. I do no not agree with this representation of Jesus.

But what does this have to do with the policy of the government of the United States of America? This is a sectarian issue. My protest is that some sectarian nonsense is now being presented on the international stage as a representation of the the thinking of our entire country. Jeffress, Hagee, all of their crap has been crawled across the international stage as representative of us Americans.
You're the one out of step with Jesus and Christianity, not Hagee. Hagee agrees with Scripture. You don't. Jesus offends every religion and faith other than those that have faith in Jesus. The Bible is clear that an end is coming and there will be great destruction and death. You don't agree with scripture, that's all. You also don't represent Americans. President Trump does. Deal with it.

Forum List

Back