Democrats + Websters = ARGH!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
A democrat threw up on a thread the other day with this bright statement.
"I am a conservative"...George Wallace
"I am a conservative"...Te Cruz.
And went on to claim those statements PROVED they were one in the same on thinking. Needless to say that mental math can only come from a poor public school raised liberal program.

Conservative means they hold to the base the core thoughts and practice of THEIR party. Conservative is NOT a party.

George Wallace WAS a conservative for HIS party BECAUSE he held to the OLD lines of thinking in regards to regulation and mandates and ABUSING people of color.

Ted Cruz IS a conservative in HIS party Because he is holding to the basic foundation of Republicans. Personal rights and liberties and mandates and regulation free.

So as you can see little LIB-TARD readers CONSERVATIVE does NOT mean a political party it IS the actions of that party. There are conservative Christians and liberal Christians.

This country would be SO much better off if you democrats DROPPED your "code" words and grew up to read and understand English.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is a lock for the GOP nomination. He's a true conservative...a great speaker....the best debater in the field and the smartest living American politician.

I can't wait!

• Banned
Ted Cruz is a lock for the GOP nomination. He's a true conservative...a great speaker....the best debater in the field and the smartest living American politician.

I can't wait!
I'd take that even a step further! I think Ted Cruz may be the smartest living American PERIOD!

In fact, Ted Cruz may be very close to G-d!!!!

And went on to claim those statements PROVED they were one in the same on thinking. Needless to say that mental math can only come from a poor public school raised liberal program.

Conservative means they hold to the base the core thoughts and practice of THEIR party. Conservative is NOT a party.

George Wallace WAS a conservative for HIS party BECAUSE he held to the OLD lines of thinking in regards to regulation and mandates and ABUSING people of color.

Ted Cruz IS a conservative in HIS party Because he is holding to the basic foundation of Republicans. Personal rights and liberties and mandates and regulation free.

So as you can see little LIB-TARD readers CONSERVATIVE does NOT mean a political party it IS the actions of that party. There are conservative Christians and liberal Christians.

This country would be SO much better off if you democrats DROPPED you "code" words and grew up to read and understand English.
Using just one hand

DarkFury struggles to type

while masturbating

This country would be SO much better off if you democrats DROPPED you "code" words and grew up to read and understand English.

The issue is not political Party, but the age old struggle of Good over Evil.

The Ideological Left, resting entirely in Relativism, serves as the means by which Evil is advanced Politically.

The Democrat Party rests ENTIRELY in Relativism. There is no longer a scintilla of so much as a sense of respect for God, this no potential for good remaining in the Democrat party.

But the force which destroyed that Party, is quite strong in the GOP... We often refer to such as Progressivism and in the historical political sense, that is what it is. But in reality, thus in truth, Progressivism is little more than the rationalization which seeks to find a softer, easier way... and there is no potential means for such, so we can readily see from that, that such is a lie. It serves to advise the individual that they are no responsible for their own lot; that the property of others is rightly available to them... thus they have no responsibility to produce for themselves. It's a lie... .

Thus, the problem is the force that animates individuals to take up these lies... and that force is the mental disorder otherwise known as RELATIVISM... which has long since been known simply, as EVIL.

It is a form of madness which is now in full bloom through the Western World... and it is bringing death and destruction with it, beyond your means to comprehend.

Get on your knees and pray for their souls... as they are in eternal peril.

Last edited:

Democrats cannot possibly understand the over-simplification of the English language as you pointed out in your post, DF. They need to think of an explanation supplied by "global warming" type scientists in order to agree with it. Had you told them that CO² plays no part in the explanation of the meaning of the word conservative in the English language....BUT [CO¤>ƨ=г]={\7¥¥§ª} as calculated by a global conservative scientist....they would have fell for like hail stones dropping from a thunderhead.

Forum List

Back