Democrats: White christian women need not apply

Whites have been fleeing the Democrat party, driven out by the flaming racism of the Democrats. Trump can think this for his win over Hillary.

Idiotic thread. You forget that the Democratic Party just ran a white Christian female candidate for the presidency in 2016. She had a lot of support. There is a large contingent of white Christian women who are active in the Democratic Party or support it and its policies with votes and donations, not to mention the white Christian women who are serving in public office.

Idiotic thread. You forget that the Democratic Party just ran a white Christian female candidate for the presidency in 2016. She had a lot of support. There is a large contingent of white Christian women who are active in the Democratic Party or support it and its policies with votes and donations, not to mention the white Christian women who are serving in public office.

Yes, but Hillary pretended to be a black c unt. She made sex and antiwhiteness top campaign issues. And, even then, she was more grandfathered in, than anything else. Then there's the problem that the Democrats don't have much in the way of "minorities" to run, who aren't complete jokes.

Pretty soon, the only white women left in the Democrat party will be baby killers and homosexual perverts.

Are you surprised I deny your stupid accusation? I have no problem with any on your list, but why would you think those were my only choices?

Those are your only choices. (1)You are a serf who will always vote democrap. (2) the democraps just leaked their selection criteria.
Therefore those are your only choices. (note you get two chances to get a jewish woman this time.)

democrat tweet.jpg

I’ve been saying it for years now, the progressive Agenda is to destroy white, Christian, capitalist society. Every single decision on every issue is made in order to advance that Agenda. When you accept that fact you will notice that all of their actions make perfect sense and are logical to that effect.

At least now they aren’t even trying to hide it anymore.

Yes, but Hillary pretended to be a black c unt. She made sex and antiwhiteness top campaign issues. And, even then, she was more grandfathered in, than anything else. Then there's the problem that the Democrats don't have much in the way of "minorities" to run, who aren't complete jokes.

Pretty soon, the only white women left in the Democrat party will be baby killers and homosexual perverts.

Your use of filthy language says a lot about who, and what you are. Ms. Clinton never "made sex and antiwhiteness top campaign issues." There is nothing that I can think of that she said or did that remotely had anything to do with these issues. She is a life-long practicing Methodist, highly educated, and known for her mastery of public policy.

There is no logic in voting for any person who advocates self-hate or the imposition of a theocracy on a here-to-for free nation. I think that this is the real aim of this thread.

Your use of filthy language says a lot about who, and what you are. Ms. Clinton never "made sex and antiwhiteness top campaign issues." There is nothing that I can think of that she said or did that remotely had anything to do with these issues.

Really, you stupid, shithead bimbo, MRs. Clinton never made an issue of her being a woman? You are such a fucking liar. Really, she never made an issue of race, including when she had the mothers of black super-predators in the DNC convention stage? You are such a fucking liar. The worst part is, you do nothing but lie to yourself.

Why do you object to filthy language? Your fellow lefty bimbos use filthy language all the time.

The Democratic Party wants women to be elected to office — unless they’re white and Christian.
Democrats: White Christian Women Need Not Apply

a5305862-230a-4e15-8c79-60f9cbca3151.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is incredible the hypocrites you losers are , my gawd do you reject even realize what you say when you say or do what you do when you do it. Apparently not.

As you losers accused others of being just who you are that's the reality. As you poke and agitate Trump supporters you pos scum accuse them of being everything you are in reality do you even get that.

Of course not other wise you wouldn't a be a group of demonic nut jobs who suffer mental illness..

LOL because to you Infowar Addicts- a disabled woman can't be a Christian or white.

The Democratic Party wants women to be elected to office — unless they’re white and Christian.
Democrats: White Christian Women Need Not Apply

a5305862-230a-4e15-8c79-60f9cbca3151.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------

It is incredible the hypocrites you losers are , my gawd do you reject even realize what you say when you say or do what you do when you do it. Apparently not.

As you losers accused others of being just who you are that's the reality. As you poke and agitate Trump supporters you pos scum accuse them of being everything you are in reality do you even get that.

Of course not other wise you wouldn't a be a group of demonic nut jobs who suffer mental illness..

LOL because to you Infowar Addicts- a disabled woman can't be a Christian or white.
Why do they hate healthy black men.

Forum List

Back