Democrats, Why Do You Always Blame Trump For Everything?

And you don't blame Biden for anything? Any responses for that?
Probably similar in both concept and practice to the Orange Crybaby and his minions and cultists in the years following Obumble's departure?

With Rump... now
THERE was a weasel who blamed everybody BUT himself, even when the evidence was glaringly obvious that something WAS his fault...

Probably similar in both concept and practice to the Orange Crybaby and his minions and cultists in the years following Obumble's departure?

With Rump... now
THERE was a weasel who blamed everybody BUT himself, even when the evidence was glaringly obvious that something WAS his fault...

Anybody notice how all of the libtards can tell us they blame Trump, but they still can't tell us what he did?

That doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Biden. Gas and grocery prices are way up all over the world.

I live in Canada. Inflation is 7.7%. Gas is $6.20 a gallon, which is down from $8.00 a gallon a few weeks ago. Food prices are rising sharply, but the summer crops are coming and prices are going down.

Try again.
You really shouldn't speak in public.

EVERYTHING that is bad in this country and the world is a direct response to what the Democrats and Biden have been doing.

Trump has not been in office for over two years.

That happens when you fail to be a strong leader internationally and spend 10+ trillion dollars printed out of thin air.

Okay. So you do realize what Biden's doing to our country right now then correct?
Biden is not doing anything to our country. The lies you have chosen to believe are.

And why do you ask this disingenuous question when you guys blamed Obama and Clinton during the trump regime?

I do not blame Trump for everything. but for widening the division, HUGELY. family against family, neighbor against neighbor. personality before principals.

I do not blame Trump for everything. but for widening the division, HUGELY. family against family, neighbor against neighbor. personality before principals.

Are you saying that you hate Trump because it causes arguments? How is that Trump's fault?

You really shouldn't speak in public.

EVERYTHING that is bad in this country and the world is a direct response to what the Democrats and Biden have been doing.

Trump has not been in office for over two years.

That happens when you fail to be a strong leader internationally and spend 10+ trillion dollars printed out of thin air.
ITS that use of that word everything, Unwilling to even consider your chosen group could ever make mistakes. Like that's even possible in real life.

ITS that use of that word everything, Unwilling to even consider your chosen group could ever make mistakes. Like that's even possible in real life.
I am unwilling to accept that it is the previous administration's fault for any of the current situations since they have been out of office for two years. In addition to that, the economy, our standing on the world stage, the return of power to the many states instead of unconstitutional centralized power, is proof that it could have been better, but yet; it isn't.

And it has nothing to do with Trump.

So how you perceive your family and neighbors and community is now controlled by someone else.

That's telling.

Forum List

Back