Democrats, Why Do You Always Blame Trump For Everything?

So, you admit Biden’s a genius! :up:

No,.. actually I think you both have about the same IQ.

Joe 'The Buck Stops HERE' Biden blames anything and anyone for his failure

Except himself of course.

I blame Trump for his own stupidity when in office and Biden owns his own stupidity!

For what? His big mouth and personality? As much as I think he can be an asshole at times, this isn't a personality contest. Trump got the job done, and I would have an attitude too if the press continued twisting around every word that came out of my mouth.

Because Donald Trump IS responsible for the current mess. When Biden makes a mess, he'll be blamed.

Trump deliberately tried to destroy the country. You don't fix that kind of destruction over night. It took Obama three years to clean up after W, and Trump left behind covid, racial unrest, a crashed economy, and a bad peace deal with Afghanistan.
Biden promised to get rid of covid. Well?

Maybe he meant that if he got Covid he could get rid of it and not die, if that's truly the case then he kept his word.

And that would be the one and only time btw.

A lying incompetent Democrat President. Thank God we don't have mean tweets. That would really be terrible.

Which is crazy, because Joe Biden told the entire world that vaccinated people can't get Covid. So I guess he lied about being vaccinated, which makes sense.

Now that he got it he's saying the symptoms are lessened on the shot which I knew for a very long time now. I can just picture him destroying his Covid test. "It's wrong!! I can't get Covid I'm vaccinated!! I can't get it!! The lying bastard!!!" :mad:

No,.. actually I think you both have about the same IQ.

Except himself of course.

For what? His big mouth and personality? As much as I think he can be an asshole at times, this isn't a personality contest. Trump got the job done, and I would have an attitude too if the press continued twisting around every word that came out of my mouth.
You don’t honesty and just want someone to agree with you.

Forum List

Back